Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160497
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-16-2015, 08:52 PM   #181
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

What is so 'unattractive' about black men? Not just one or two stereotypical examples, but ALL of them? I mean, we're painted with a broad brush. Based on the word of select providers, 100% of black men are 'unattractive'.

How is that possible? Explain that to me. I mean, I'm a handsome MF'er. Many white chicks have told me that I was. Black, too. I was even once the most handsome guy in class by a collective group of females in school...and her boyfriend was IN THE SAME CLASS! I actually had one woman, from the Middle East, I don't butcher the name of the country, but she told me I was a 'beautiful man'. Those were her exact words.

Most of this was years ago. I may not be as handsome as I once was, but you can still see traces of it.

I'm just a low end example. There are tons of black 'pretty boys' that have me beat by a mile.

So, why is it that the hobby JUST SO HAPPENS to have a collection of women who JUST SO HAPPENS to think that black men are something that they are 'not attracted' to???

HOW...IS...THAT...POSSIBLE!!
Old 07-16-2015, 09:23 PM   #182
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
What is so 'unattractive' about black men? Not just one or two stereotypical examples, but ALL of them? I mean, we're painted with a broad brush. Based on the word of select providers, 100% of black men are 'unattractive'.

How is that possible? Explain that to me. I mean, I'm a handsome MF'er. Many white chicks have told me that I was. Black, too. I was even once the most handsome guy in class by a collective group of females in school...and her boyfriend was IN THE SAME CLASS! I actually had one woman, from the Middle East, I don't butcher the name of the country, but she told me I was a 'beautiful man'. Those were her exact words.

Most of this was years ago. I may not be as handsome as I once was, but you can still see traces of it.

I'm just a low end example. There are tons of black 'pretty boys' that have me beat by a mile.

So, why is it that the hobby JUST SO HAPPENS to have a collection of women who JUST SO HAPPENS to think that black men are something that they are 'not attracted' to???

Holly Shields is so full of hot air and she knows it- if she thinks anyone believes that she would screw a hunched backed- balding- 60 plus year old obese white man with yellow teeth over let's say LL Cool J or Denzel Washington- LMFAO
Old 07-16-2015, 10:22 PM   #183
Golden Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by playwithkate View Post
Maybe AA men should police the epidemic of violence and robbery against providers, especially in the South, by AA men. A disgusting epidemic. Is it worth a provider's life to be called a racist? How many times does someone have to be robbed and scammed? Screw that.
If you look in the alerts section, the providers who have the most alerts posted against them more often than not have ads stating no AA. I have also noticed that there are just as many alerts regarding aggressive behavior by whites. Being a provider can be a dangerous occupation, and I don't believe not seeing AA's makes it any safer in reality, you are more likely to come across a psychotic Caucasian based on the numbers.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:26 AM   #184
Holly Shields
Account Disabled

User ID: 303748
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb No AA

I have no AA on my show case. I'm not pimped and could be at least a junior in college had I not jumped around in majors. I AM NOT ATTTRACTED TO AN AA MAN! Also, I can not put ymmv because AA men don't understand their mileage. I want my sessions to be about the experience for the guy and I can't do that personally if they are AA. It is not my cup of tea. Why not go after the hobbyist that wont see a AA provider??? PLENTY of men AA even wont see a AA provider!!! It has to do with culture as a whole. Would I consider a business men in a tie and suit talked white etch that was aa... maybe. BUT I CAN NOT PUT YMMV because AA men don't understand what mileage they would be at. For me its just a personal preference, Just like some guys like tall, short, blonde, red headed...ect... let the providers that like AA men take them!!! Just want the guys to have a great experience and they wont if they are AA with me that or it will be faked and average.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:33 AM   #185
Holly Shields
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No I have not been attracted to all of them but I Enjoy them the same NOT AA! I LIKE everyone but aa PERIOD! Give it a rest already.
Old 07-17-2015, 06:20 AM   #186
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Why should anyone have to justify a personal choice. I drive a Dodge truck. Most of my friends are Chevy fans.
Old 07-17-2015, 07:15 AM   #187
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

To the OP.....I could say "word for word" exactly what you said, but take out (AA) and insert the letters....(BBW). Yes, I am a smaller version of a BBW with a great personality. But there are many that don't even look to see about my personality and that I offer excellent services just like any other. NO...they look to see my body type and move on. We all have our preferences...whether it be race, body style or female / male. It's always going to be that way. So, just do your research and move on if someone doesn't want to see you because of your color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuspenDover View Post
Racism has no place in a public forum.

When i see "No AA" in ads it means that no matter how educated, nice, respectfull, courteous or genteel that I am I will never be as acceptable as a dope addicted, drunken, woman beating person of other ethnic groups because i'm AA.

Can we limit this preferance to private screening in lieu of placing it in the disney daylight like the euro version of the little mermaid showing both surf and turf tits.

I really dont need to be reminded that because i'm black i'll never be good enuf for some people.

The argument that providers have the right to put whatever they want in their showcases and ads here is simply wrong.

Placing an ad is not a right, its a privilege.
It is granted by the owners of eccie to facilitate commerce in this profession and eccie has the Right to moderate the contents of those ads using standards.

At the very least we can use that privilege to support interethnic courtesy rather than continue to proactively promote exclusionary practices that keep us divided as a nation.

Keep yer racism out of the public view. It makes eccie appear as if its supporting it.

Nobody needs to be reminded that you think they aren't good enuf because of their skin color.

Keep it in your screening process. Saying "No AA" is not the same as saying "No 'N_ggers" but its pretty damn close.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:50 AM   #188
Holly Shields
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile ITS A PERSONAL CHOICE

I screen, I get a good ref. They neglect to tell me he is AA. He shows up at my door. What do I do now? In my case I grind and bared it and he gave me an AVERAGE review. Because I am only going to have AVERAGE sex with aa person. SORRY! Not my cup of tea. Plus, its hard to find out if they are aa in screening and they get hurt If you say no and don't understand. YOU CAN NOT SCREEN FOR AA. Its very hard!
Old 07-17-2015, 09:21 AM   #189
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

You know, the funniest thing about all this is that the typical 'black ghetto thug' types won't ever DREAM of coming to a site like this. If they did, odds are they'd be a lurker...at best. Thugs don't come on the internet and type. If they did, it'd be easily detectable in the way they constructed their sentences in here.

To openly spend money on women? LMAO. Shit, ladies. They kinda hate y'all. You're only a tool to them, to make them nut. That's how the average black thug views women, at least many of the ones I've known. They would not suffer the indignity of being on Eccie and being involved with "punk ass white people and square ass n***as" (yeah, that would be us 'cornball' black people...they don't really care for blacks that aren't 'like them' either). They'd probably even accuse us black people on here of 'acting white' and would think we're crazy for 'spending money on deez hoes' (their words).

"Man, fuck deez hoes!" (another phrase they like to keep close to the top of their vernacular).

For us 'acting white' black people, it's a tough middle to be in sometimes. White people see us for the color of our skin, no matter how well mannered and dignified we may be. Black people, the 'true n***as', hate us because we act too much like you (white people). The more we try to separate from them, the more you push us back. We're being 'punished' for not dropping out of school, not going to jail, not making a bunch of baby mamas, etc. Then you white people 'punish' us for simply being black.

That's the gist of it all. I can go on and on, and could probably write a book on it. Just one of those 'thangs' that we gotta deal with.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:37 AM   #190
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Shouldn't this thread be merged into the national one? Not sure what this has to do with suggestions & requests.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600
Old 07-17-2015, 10:08 AM   #191
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
If you look in the alerts section, the providers who have the most alerts posted against them more often than not have ads stating no AA. I have also noticed that there are just as many alerts regarding aggressive behavior by whites. Being a provider can be a dangerous occupation, and I don't believe not seeing AA's makes it any safer in reality, you are more likely to come across a psychotic Caucasian based on the numbers.
You are 100 percent correct I have read so many alerts posted on white hobbyist but I have yet to see a NWA policy that's why I got crickets when I clearly asked any provider with NBA policy that if the next 4 sessions they have with white clients if they went bad for whatever reason(s) too aggressive - shorted money- disrespectful - would they put a no whites? The answered is hell no because then the color they would worry about is green.
Old 07-17-2015, 10:11 AM   #192
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Shields View Post
I screen, I get a good ref. They neglect to tell me he is AA. He shows up at my door. What do I do now? In my case I grind and bared it and he gave me an AVERAGE review. Because I am only going to have AVERAGE sex with aa person. SORRY! Not my cup of tea. Plus, its hard to find out if they are aa in screening and they get hurt If you say no and don't understand. YOU CAN NOT SCREEN FOR AA. Its very hard!
You really need to stop digging - so again when the 70 year old obese 3inch dick white client shows up you have the best sex in the world right ?
Old 07-17-2015, 10:51 AM   #193
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

Shiid Rambro! You don't look better than me! I once had two girls threaten to choke themselves in sync in my name if I didn't grace them with a handshake! Rotflmao! Jk
Old 07-17-2015, 11:15 AM   #194
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Shields View Post

In my screening, I ask for their "Ethnicity". And I've never had an issue with a gentleman that I've said, I'm sorry I won't see you because your black. They always ask what my reason is and I'm completely upfront and honest. And then they thank me and say, I wish more Providers were like you and if you decide to see AA men, plz let me know.

Just about a couple months ago I decided to see AA gentlemen but for only bng's or fbsm. Not for fs. I've met a couple of really great young black men. And they understand.

So, to answer .....IT IS NOT HARD TO SCREEN FOR AA. Just be upfront and ask.
Old 07-17-2015, 12:07 PM   #195
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Threads like this are so fuckin whiny and irrelevant. Mad that some white chicks don't want to and won't fuck you ... my brothers disappoint with these types of rants.

The fact that you're so pissy/whiny about it is just the tip of the iceberg to the bigger picture. Is that the only way you'll feel equal?

Have you no pride???
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women