Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2011, 11:24 AM   #31
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You seemed to give a shit when you assert Obama's supreme intelligence and assail Bush's; until your BS is questioned, then you resort to "you think i give a fuck"...........

I think your a fucking moroon who can't prove his point with facts, links or reasoning..............:lightn ing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Do you really think I give a fuck?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It is very similar to Alinsky's Rule #5: Which we know Obama employs regularly......and his ECCIE zombies follow suit.

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
It's called the Delphi Method/Technique. They can't answer the question, because they lose momentum. They may not even be aware they are using the delphi method, but they have been taught how to manipulate the argument to gain the advantage. The statistics that we all see are not being used to show fact, they are only being used to shape your opinion. They know that if they persist that even a lie can become an opinion based truth and their opinion is the only truth (in their own mind). Some people are extremely susceptable to this technique like some people can be hypnotized and some people can't.

To show this technique at work, look at the R debates and straw polls. Who, in general, wins the straw polls, but is marginalized by the pundits and "national" polls? Ron Paul wins the majority of all straw polls but they are pushing establishment R's like Perry. The only people that actually like Huntsman, that I have seen, are the left wing pundits. I haven't met anyone on the right that actually likes Huntsman, but the left tell you that the only candidtate that can beat Obama is someone like Huntsman. They are trying to shape the opinion of the listener to shape the policies of the next election. It's fairly obvious that the incumbent can't win so they want someone who leans left to advance their ideology, because if the next president doesn't tow the establishment line, he will lose a reelction bid just like Bush 41.

The power of the Delphi method in gaining consensus is first that comments are anonymous, on a SHMB is easily obtainable, which helps the OP avoid defending their original position. It also allows them to be gradually swayed by the majority but without undue direct social pressure. Being able to see what others have said or scored and then rethinking your own position can act as a very effective influence.

Those of us who don't follow one of the "2" party lines call the people who do, "sheep."
Old 09-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #33
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It doesn't exist...at least with respect to the economy.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Good grades do not mean anything. I want to see a policy that Obama has championed that demonstrates an understanding of the free market economy and how it works. Bush had flaws, we all know that so put it in the past. Show me anything that Obama is doing that is an improvement over the past.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #34
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
It is very similar to Alinsky's Rule #5: Which we know Obama employs regularly......and his ECCIE zombies follow suit.

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."
Apparently you don't read the majority of your own posts.

Golf? Teleprompters? "Odumbo" anyone?

And which rule references the carpet bombing of message boards because you have no life, and your opponents just won't be able (or don't care to) keep up with your nonsense?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #35
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Corporate profits are currently the highest this year since 1947. Yet the corps still are not hiring in the US and shipping more jobs overseas.

Obama may be US President but he doesn't control the corps.

IMHO, all the corps should be called out as unpatriotic.

And if you say that the corps are only maximizing profits to please the shareholders, then you should point the finger at them, but certainly not Obama. He has no control over jobs, but he gets the criticism. . . . .
Hey Chuck.... how do you you pronounce "corps" ?

Quote:
. . . .
Those of us who don't follow one of the "2" party lines call the people who do, "sheep."
+1

Quote:
. . . .
It appears you are pretty blinded by idol worship. Have you fainted in his presence yet or do you get a tingle up your leg when he reads from a teleprompter? Bleet much?
+2
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #36
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Laz

If I did not already own a business, I would sure want to go out and start one after reading what you wrote........NOT
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #37
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
If I did not already own a business, I would sure want to go out and start one after reading what you wrote........NOT
This post makes no sense. Owning a business is worth it, but starting one isn't?

It's good enough for me, but i'm gonna tell everyone else it would suck for them and they shouldn't want any part of it. Yeah, ok.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:08 PM   #38
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Still waiting for the proof of Obam's supposed intellect....can somebody point me to his IQ tests, academic records, or other exhibits that.........
I think Obama has been a miserable failure because he won't fight and keeps caving in to the Republicans. So I don't disagree about the overall premise. But you don't make law review at Harvard by being a dummy. Period.

That being said, I have no idea how you explain his flawed behavior. I think he thinks that the next election is a swing election, not a base election. He is wrong.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:34 PM   #39
Guest020112
Account Disabled

User ID: 5132
My ECCIE Reviews

ummm. did you use spellcheck? hard to get past that.
Guest020112 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #40
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Hey Chuck.... how do you you pronounce "corps" ?
I think you're educated enough to realize that context is everything: "corps" can be pronounced with the "p" when talking in an abbreviated way about corporations; when talking about a group of people, you drop the "ps" and pronounce it as "cor."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I think Obama has been a miserable failure because he won't fight and keeps caving in to the Republicans. So I don't disagree about the overall premise. But you don't make law review at Harvard by being a dummy. Period.

That being said, I have no idea how you explain his flawed behavior. I think he thinks that the next election is a swing election, not a base election. He is wrong.
Yeah, I agree. Obama had a hell of a mandate that he never exercised (385/173 EVs).

Bush, OTOH, squeaked by (286/251 EVs) and announced he had political capital that he was going to spend. And then proceeded to do so. Dumb-ass Democrats never really challenged him.

And Obama, with his mandate, should have passed every policy in which he had uttered a promise, brought out boys home (he'll burn in hell for their deaths), and closed Guantanamo. The terrorists should have been tried in NYC anyway. It was the Constitutional situs for the case.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:41 PM   #41
TheBad
Account Disabled

This article, written by a 30 year GOP staffer, best describes what the intent of the GOP really is:

http://truth-out.org/goodbye-all-reflections-gop-operative-who-left-cult/1314907779
TheBad is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #42
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Political Terrorism

Thanks for posting that interesting article.

I knew the debt ceiling debate was brutal, but I had not heard of it described as political terrorism, but that is exactly what it was.

Sadly, the good of the country is not really the focus of the Republican party, they are only interested in gaining power by whatever means, fair or foul and it has been foul more often than not.

. . . President Obama has a very tough fight ahead of him and he must outmaneuver the GOP just to do the right thing for this country.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:35 PM   #43
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I think you're educated enough to realize that context is everything: "corps" can be pronounced with the "p" when talking in an abbreviated way about corporations; when talking about a group of people, you drop the "ps" and pronounce it as "cor." . . . . .
Oh , I agree!!* I am; most certainly, educated enough to understand the proper context!!* The obvious point is... The POTUS , is not... especially in relation to military context!!

Commander In Chief? * Competent?* I think, not!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #44
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

A different perspective is that some republicans, mainly those aligned with the tea party, see that we are on course for a financial catastrophy in this country. The only way to prevent it is to change and change quickly. Those patriots, not terrorists, are forcing the irresponsible politicians in both parties to change.

The FAA funding is a good example of dems wanting to continue subsidizing airports that had no real economic value. We have to quit all of that nonsense now.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:58 PM   #45
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBad View Post
This article, written by a 30 year GOP staffer, best describes what the intent of the GOP really is:

http://truth-out.org/goodbye-all-reflections-gop-operative-who-left-cult/1314907779
Great article!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women