Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #16
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

"let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning".... Meatloaf

She used sleep deprivation on him and got her answer that night.

And now he’s praying for the end of time.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:12 PM   #17
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Did you notice they use the name of the company for the catastrophic incident that occurred under the noses of most of the Bush administration to define the epitome for upper management corruption and malfeasance?

Did you notice that the author tried to compare Solyndra to Enron? If you didn’t laugh on your own then read up on why they are nothing even remotely the same.
Yeah it proves that the incumbent is a failure.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:54 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Still waiting for the proof of Obam's supposed intellect....can somebody point me to his IQ tests, academic records, or other exhibits that.........

I can categorically say that Bush has a superior intellect over Obama; but I can't prove it because we have Bush's academic record from Yale, but we need Obama's from Harvard to compare against......

And we know that Bush's academic performance at Yale was alot higher than the esteemed Al Gore (we have both Bush and Gore's records for the comparison).

Obama won't release his academic records.......why not? What is he hidding?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:22 AM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Still waiting for the proof of Obam's supposed intellect....can somebody point me to his IQ tests, academic records, or other exhibits that.........

I can categorically say that Bush has a superior intellect over Obama; but I can't prove it because we have Bush's academic record from Yale, but we need Obama's from Harvard to compare against......

And we know that Bush's academic performance at Yale was alot higher than the esteemed Al Gore (we have both Bush and Gore's records for the comparison).

Obama won't release his academic records.......why not? What is he hidding?
I see you have taken another heapin' dose of hate pills again this morning!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:31 AM   #20
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:

Bush sure didn't follow those classes ... eh what's it called .... "how to Govern a country"? And his math was for sure below every level.
Big Tax Cuts + starting 2 wars = ??? (equilibrium?) Every high school kid would have done a much better job.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:15 AM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The above posts by Wave and BixTex is dribble..note how they don't dispute my statement with their own set of facts but with typical liberal jibberish...

here is a link referencing the New Yorker magazine which published Bush's transcripts from Yale indicaing his cumulative grade rating; comparing his academic performance equal to Kerry's.....

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...imilar-to-Bush

and another link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/08/politics/08kerry.html

and another:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in700170.shtml

Still waiting for the Obama zombies to offer up similar proof of the so-called intellect of the Slacker-In-Chief !

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:23 AM   #22
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Do you really think I give a fuck?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #23
Laz
Valued Poster

Good grades do not mean anything. I want to see a policy that Obama has championed that demonstrates an understanding of the free market economy and how it works. Bush had flaws, we all know that so put it in the past. Show me anything that Obama is doing that is an improvement over the past.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #24
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation One-Trick Pony

I think I understand the real meaning of your avatar now.

You are subconsciously telling us that you are really only a one-trick pony.

Everyone of your posts is about bashing President Obama.

Don't you have anything else to say, man?

Why don't you surprise us with something radical and write a review instead of your incessant and one-sided diatribes against President Obama?

You must be Rush Limbaugh in disguise, but still doing your same tired old spiel here on the board!

. . . Give it a rest Whirly. You are tiresome and it's time to get off your hobby horse!

Quote:
The above posts by Wave and BixTex is dribble..note how they don't dispute my statement with their own set of facts but with typical liberal jibberish...

here is a link referencing the New Yorker magazine which published Bush's transcripts from Yale indicaing his cumulative grade rating; comparing his academic performance equal to Kerry's.....

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...imilar-to-Bush

and another link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/08/politics/08kerry.html

and another:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in700170.shtml

Still waiting for the Obama zombies to offer up similar proof of the so-called intellect of the Slacker-In-Chief !

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #25
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Put the jobs blame where it belongs

Corporate profits are currently the highest this year since 1947. Yet the corps still are not hiring in the US and shipping more jobs overseas.

Obama may be US President but he doesn't control the corps.

IMHO, all the corps should be called out as unpatriotic.

And if you say that the corps are only maximizing profits to please the shareholders, then you should point the finger at them, but certainly not Obama. He has no control over jobs, but he gets the criticism.

Just as Perry has not control over jobs, yet he is taking the credit for Texas. The jobs in Texas are a benefit of groups of people fleeing the North, and jobs being created to serve the people who fled to Texas. That is NOT something Perry did. It was a happenstance of time and opportunity.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #26
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

It's called the Delphi Method/Technique. They can't answer the question, because they lose momentum. They may not even be aware they are using the delphi method, but they have been taught how to manipulate the argument to gain the advantage. The statistics that we all see are not being used to show fact, they are only being used to shape your opinion. They know that if they persist that even a lie can become an opinion based truth and their opinion is the only truth (in their own mind). Some people are extremely susceptable to this technique like some people can be hypnotized and some people can't.

To show this technique at work, look at the R debates and straw polls. Who, in general, wins the straw polls, but is marginalized by the pundits and "national" polls? Ron Paul wins the majority of all straw polls but they are pushing establishment R's like Perry. The only people that actually like Huntsman, that I have seen, are the left wing pundits. I haven't met anyone on the right that actually likes Huntsman, but the left tell you that the only candidtate that can beat Obama is someone like Huntsman. They are trying to shape the opinion of the listener to shape the policies of the next election. It's fairly obvious that the incumbent can't win so they want someone who leans left to advance their ideology, because if the next president doesn't tow the establishment line, he will lose a reelction bid just like Bush 41.

The power of the Delphi method in gaining consensus is first that comments are anonymous, on a SHMB is easily obtainable, which helps the OP avoid defending their original position. It also allows them to be gradually swayed by the majority but without undue direct social pressure. Being able to see what others have said or scored and then rethinking your own position can act as a very effective influence.

Those of us who don't follow one of the "2" party lines call the people who do, "sheep."
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:42 AM   #27
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Corporate profits are currently the highest this year since 1947. Yet the corps still are not hiring in the US and shipping more jobs overseas.

Obama may be US President but he doesn't control the corps.

IMHO, all the corps should be called out as unpatriotic.

And if you say that the corps are only maximizing profits to please the shareholders, then you should point the finger at them, but certainly not Obama. He has no control over jobs, but he gets the criticism.

Just as Perry has not control over jobs, yet he is taking the credit for Texas. The jobs in Texas are a benefit of groups of people fleeing the North, and jobs being created to serve the people who fled to Texas. That is NOT something Perry did. It was a happenstance of time and opportunity.
LTNS CT, you are right and wrong, IMHO. Yes, Perry is taking credit which is a falicy. However, the people are migrating to Texas because the state has a business freindly model compared to the states they are departing. That business freindly model creates a CLIMATE that grows jobs that wouldn't be here otherwise.

That said, blue state ideology is also migrating to TX with those jobs, which will eventually change the demographics, because, lets face it, liberals are a lot more politically active than conservatives who tend to say, leave me alone. However, the silent majority is waking up, because the politicians are now actively attacking their way of life.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #28
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Fairly Obvious

It is fairly obvious that "the incumbent" won't win the election?

You must be joking!

It is not even clear who will be running against President Obama, but you pompously state what you believe the election results to be "fairly obvious"?

. . . Give us a break, Nostradamus!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #29
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
It is fairly obvious that "the incumbent" won't win the election?

You must be joking!

It is not even clear who will be running against President Obama, but you pompously state what you believe the election results to be "fairly obvious"?

. . . Give us a break, Nostradamus!
They are and you'd be a fool not to see the writing on the wall. It's not a prophecy, it's a statement of the writing on the wall. Just look at TTH who is now bashing BO for being a wimp. The hard-liner left see him the same way and with black unemployment at it's highest in 27 years, he's about to loose a large constituency that votes or at a minimum a disenfrachised voter base who will not show up to the polls. Or the hard-line enviro-nuts who just lost key policy power when obama pulls the plug on EPA policy making.

The unemployed and underemployed, even on the left, see him as weak, by not bringing jobs back form overseas especially when his jobs czar, Jeff Immult, is one of the CEOs shipping those jobs overseas.

It appears you are pretty blinded by idol worship. Have you fainted in his presence yet or do you get a tingle up your leg when he reads from a teleprompter? Bleet much?
Old 09-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #30
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
LTNS CT, you are right and wrong, IMHO. Yes, Perry is taking credit which is a falicy. However, the people are migrating to Texas because the state has a business freindly model compared to the states they are departing. That business freindly model creates a CLIMATE that grows jobs that wouldn't be here otherwise.

That said, blue state ideology is also migrating to TX with those jobs, which will eventually change the demographics, because, lets face it, liberals are a lot more politically active than conservatives who tend to say, leave me alone. However, the silent majority is waking up, because the politicians are now actively attacking their way of life.
DFW is correct about the climate that creates jobs. So let's look at the climate Obama is pushing. High health care costs, high energy costs, high labor costs, higher taxes, higher gov regulation, etc.. Given all of that why would any corporation operate here if there was a viable alternative elsewhere. We need to have an attitude in DC that businesses making money is a good thing and find ways to support that here in the US.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women