Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default White House Incompetance Continues....

This is laughable....but with American manufacuturing hurting and jobs scare; you would think the Labor Secretary Solis would know what she is talking about..............the final paragraph sums it up !

"The Obama administration official chiefly responsible for worrying about American jobs and the American worker brags about a product made by American workers when it clearly isn’t. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate is stagnant, American manufacturing is struggling, and Solis’s boss, President Obama, is trying to schedule a big speech on job creation"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...IksJ_blog.html

God, I hope we can survive the remaining 14 months of Slacker Obama's incompetant administration and policies !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:31 AM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What? We have a Labor Secretary? I thought the proper title was "Jobs Czar?"
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:01 AM   #3
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

It's kind of funny how they try to cover her ass by telling us that some of the parts are made in the USA.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:49 AM   #4
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
God, I hope we can survive the remaining 14 months of Slacker Obama's incompetant administration and policies !
WHAT ABOUT 62 MONTHS?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #5
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
It's kind of funny how they try to cover her ass by telling us that some of the parts are made in the USA.
We make the "Made in China" labels.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
And damn proud of it!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #7
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

If you want to see Whitehouse incompetence, here it is:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/04/sc...rth/04air.html

Refusal to go forward with the new ozone regulations is absolute idiocy. Obama never met a fight with the Republicans he couldn't run away from. He's a gutless coward when it comes to fights that matter. I'm still shocked that he doesn't have a primary opponent.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #8
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Brass Knuckles

I will admit that politics is a brutal game and regrettably it is becoming even more brutal with every election cycle.

President Obama has had a very rough year, but in my mind, he is still the best hope this country has. He has a lot of the qualities that President John F. Kennedy had, but even Kennedy had many determined adversaries who hated him.

From my perspective, this country is in the mess it is in now primarily because of three major reasons.

1. Europe has gotten itself into a very serious financial situation of its own making. That creates a loss of confidence in the economy that is spreading through out the world. If Europe goes down, it will drag the US down too. We have already had our credit downgraded.

2. The United States got itself into the financial mess primarily because of the imbecilic policies of Bush who rushed this country into unfunded and totally unnecessary wars that have suck the blood and treasure of this country. Then for good measure he issued tax cuts to the wealthy all of which dissipated the surplus that the Democrats had left this once great country.

3. The unmitigated greed of Wall Street and the incompetence of Detroit who caved in to the unions and need to be bailed out.

I think the problem that President Obama has faced is that he trying to solve the country's problems with his superior intellect, but the opposition is hell-bent on opposing him just to bring him down without any regard for the well-being of the country as a whole.

I believe that to be successful in the upcoming election, President Obama will have to take out his brass knuckles and subdue his opponents with more testosterone and less intellect.

You can be 100 times more intelligent than pit bull dogs, but you cannot manage them with reason.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #9
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I will admit that politics is a brutal game and regrettably it is becoming even more brutal with every election cycle.

President Obama has had a very rough year, but in my mind, he is still the best hope this country has. He has a lot of the qualities that President John F. Kennedy had, but even Kennedy had many determined adversaries who hated him.

From my perspective, this country is in the mess it is in now primarily because of three major reasons.

1. Europe has gotten itself into a very serious financial situation of its own making. That creates a loss of confidence in the economy that is spreading through out the world. If Europe goes down, it will drag the US down too. We have already had our credit downgraded.

Europe has the problem of massive debt and expensive social welfare programs. How is following that path beneficial?

2. The United States got itself into the financial mess primarily because of the imbecilic policies of Bush who rushed this country into unfunded and totally unnecessary wars that have suck the blood and treasure of this country. Then for good measure he issued tax cuts to the wealthy all of which dissipated the surplus that the Democrats had left this once great country.

Neither the tax cuts for the wealthy or the wars caused the mortgage bubble. The tax cuts for everyone might have contributed but after the tech bubble burst which Bush inherited there was no surplus and the tax cuts stabilized the economy. The mortgage bubble was caused by decades of politicians, mostly democrat, making policies that encouraged people to get loans they cannot afford. Bush inherited that also. The blame he has is not pushing hard enough to prevent the bubble. Your genious Obama made no effort to prevent the problem as a senator either.

3. The unmitigated greed of Wall Street and the incompetence of Detroit who caved in to the unions and need to be bailed out.

I agree that the unions deserve joint resposibility with management for the automakers failure. What I do not get is why the unions were paid off with a large share of GM and Chrysler stock after a government bailout. Why did the companies not follow bankruptcy law. As for wall street greed, that is why government bailouts are bad. If they are not allowed to fail there is no downside for them.

I think the problem that President Obama has faced is that he trying to solve the country's problems with his superior intellect, but the opposition is hell-bent on opposing him just to bring him down without any regard for the well-being of the country as a whole.

Superior intellect? Where have you seen that demonstrated?

I believe that to be successful in the upcoming election, President Obama will have to take out his brass knuckles and subdue his opponents with more testosterone and less intellect.

You can be 100 times more intelligent than pit bull dogs, but you cannot manage them with reason.
Where does this fantasy of Obama's superior intellect come from?
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #10
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Obama's Enron!

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ron-rich-lowry
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:22 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

President Obama? Superior intellect? Mr. "I've been to all 57 states?" "We're here to honor the Navy Corpse-man"? Mr. Can't put a sentence together without a teleprompter?

Superior intellect? Bwahahaha!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #12
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Do you still tip the caddy with “when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness”?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #13
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
President Obama? Superior intellect? Mr. "I've been to all 57 states?" "We're here to honor the Navy Corpse-man"? Mr. Can't put a sentence together without a teleprompter?

Superior intellect? Bwahahaha!

How valid is your opinion if you believe he doesn’t know how many states there are or that some verbal gaffs mean anything in the larger picture? It would be uninteresting to hear your gaffs if every word you said in public was recorded by someone.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #14
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
Did you notice they use the name of the company for the catastrophic incident that occurred under the noses of most of the Bush administration to define the epitome for upper management corruption and malfeasance?

Did you notice that the author tried to compare Solyndra to Enron? If you didn’t laugh on your own then read up on why they are nothing even remotely the same.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
How valid is your opinion if you believe he doesn’t know how many states there are or that some verbal gaffs mean anything in the larger picture? It would be uninteresting to hear your gaffs if every word you said in public was recorded by someone.
I'm not the President with the superior intellect. And no matter how many drinks I have, I have never forgotten how many states there are, and I have known since grade school that the p and s in corpsman are silent.

But I will remember this the next time Palin, or Perry, or any Republican makes a misstatement, and people start to criticize.

By the way, I have defended gaffes and misstatements by John Kerry and other liberals when the right wing nuts have twisted their meaning. There is no good spin on 57 states. If he were Republican, the government controlled media would have laughed him out of the race.

Did we mention the time he thanked a bunch of dead servicemen for showing up to a speech of his? My ass has intellect superior to that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women