Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2011, 05:49 PM   #31
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
actually where would we be without fox? better off or worse? much worse i say.
Yeah, because things have just gotten so much better in this country ever since FOX came into existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Fox .......... I don't take anything serious there, their statement "fair and balanced" is downright a lie
FOX telling us how fair and balanced they are is like the Pillsbury Dough-Boy at the gym going around telling everyone at the party how much he works out, because if he didn't keep telling ya, you'd never know it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #32
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Yeah, because things have just gotten so much better in this country ever since FOX came into existence.

FOX telling us how fair and balanced they are is like the Pillsbury Dough-Boy at the gym going around telling everyone at the party how much he works out, because if he didn't keep telling ya, you'd never know it.
how would any of you donkeys know if you do not watch it. Until 5:30pm it is like another other news show. It is like one of my few donkey friends, he calls when Murdock was having his problems, saying I bet Fox is not showing it. I said they have him before Pariliament right now. If I turn it on when he is at my house, he will leave the room. I thought liberals were suppose to be open minded? I called him "close minded" and he has not spoken to me since
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #33
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
how would any of you donkeys know if you do not watch it.
The above statement begs a response to the following question! How do you elephants know MSNBC or even CNN would not be to your liking, "if you do not watch it?"

Just sayin'
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:02 AM   #34
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Fox .......... I don't take anything serious there, their statement "fair and balanced" is downright a lie. But sometimes Fox is just fun to watch if there is nothing better.
CNN ......... Anderson Cooper
MSNBC ..... Brian Williams
Oh, forgot to say, I like Stossel
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #35
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
how would any of you donkeys know if you do not watch it. Until 5:30pm it is like another other news show.
That's true when it comes to major news stories of the day, but watch a network or CNN then watch Fox. Having watched it, as well as CNN, CBS, ABC and NBC, once the main news ends it becomes slanted to the right, and sometimes major news. I'm watching Special Report With Bret Baier right now, 5-6pm. How can you claim that it's like any other news show? It's not true! He, and his commentator guests are slanted to the right ends with "fair, balanced and unafraid." Not exactly how any news show I know ends. Is Fox Report With Shep Smith much different 6-7pm? No. While spending equal time on the IHOP shooting, it then went to Obama's approval rating. However, Fox calls it his "unapproval rating." They talked about Obama's speech and how the rebs want a meeting with the president before his speech and that Boehner wont have an official response to it, but will have ample opportunity online and on Fox for an official response. This was followed by an almost 4 minute report on Romey's plan, should he be elected. Does this sound like any other news show? Get real! Try being fair and honest when what you say can be refuted in the first 10 minutes of the broadcast.
surcher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women