Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Tranny Topped vs. Female Strapon

So you're ready to find out how it feels to be on the receiving end........

Presented for your consideration is a good-looking tranny sporting what God provided in all of it's blood-engorged majesty. Adjacent is a hot women with a rubbery phallus bobbing about in a well-fitting harness. Now that it's your turn to spread 'em which of the fine cocks presented to you are you going to choose?

Does having a real cock give a tranny (one which relishes the time to fuck a man's ass) more knowledge and expertise when it comes to tapping a man's ass?

Gents, if getting it done right and popping out a huge orgasm are the goals are you up to getting fucked with the real thing or does it need to be a petroleum-based cock attached to a hot woman to make you comfortable?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #2
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Decisions, decisions.............The sight of seeing a hot woman with a strapon is such a turn on, but I also have a super strong attraction for gourgeous tgirls.
Can I try both?????????
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Since I'm not into gay stuff, it would be the hot woman with a strap on. That is I would even go that far.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #4
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Since I'm not into gay stuff, it would be the hot woman with a strap on. That is I would even go that far.
nothing "gay" about it, now if u got it from a "man" maybe....
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Sad.....if you're not into the topics being discussed in this particular forum then please (a) go elsewhere; (b) keep your comments to yourself; (c) lift your knuckles from the ground; (d) demonstrate some tolerance; and (e) try NOT being a hater.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Gee, some people are overly sensitive. You ask a question. If you don't like the answer someone gives, you resort to name calling. No one is a hater here. I'm just not into gay stuff. Last time I checked, having a tranny do a guy is firmly in the gay category. If some like, then more power to them, but it is not my cup of tea. And oh BTW, this is commenting board. Why should do you wish to censor or belittle comments you don't agree with.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:32 AM   #7
Lion26
Valued Poster

And where exactly did you check?

Nowadays with all of the hormones and surgeries available, some transgender folk are virtually indistinguishable.

Say you meet a hot babe and are attracted to her, and it just so happens she has something extra. Would that make you gay? Would any sexual acts that follow be gay? You weren't initially attracted to a man, but a woman, from what you could tell.

And getting pounded by the hot woman with a detachable penis? Where does that fit in for you (no pun intended)?
Lion26 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:10 PM   #8
X-rated
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Having experienced both, there is just nothing like an amazing Woman with a strap on Who knows how to use it AND truely enjoys it. GAY has nothing to do with it, why does that always come up here?
X-rated is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:17 PM   #9
coochiemuncher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes View Post
That's an interesting way to look at things. It never entered my mind to look at things from that point of view.
coochiemuncher is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #10
wonkothesane
Lifetime Premium Access

Can I have the strap on from behind and the tranny up front?
wonkothesane is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #11
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You can have it any way you want it.....wonkothesane.......TSMF s are very hot.....Had one here in Houston, Now Im wanting a FTSM.......Yum Yum!!!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:58 AM   #12
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Gee, some people are overly sensitive. You ask a question. If you don't like the answer someone gives, you resort to name calling. No one is a hater here. I'm just not into gay stuff. Last time I checked, having a tranny do a guy is firmly in the gay category. If some like, then more power to them, but it is not my cup of tea. And oh BTW, this is commenting board. Why should do you wish to censor or belittle comments you don't agree with.
You are ALWAYS welcomed to post in this forum, Cpalmson, and it's nice to see you around.

What others are suggesting is that in Another Realm, we're VERY accepting of just about everything. And so saying something is "gay" just doesn't jive well with what type of vibe we prefer here.

As far as the original topic goes, I can certainly understand men preferring a strap on however, although I've experienced both, the REAL thing is my preference. Always.

Honestly, if the strapon isn't fitted tightly (and I've had some ED men try it on me) then it can be sometimes painful.

Hope to see you around more, Cpalmson. Please feel free to start a new topic if you so desire, too!

Great topic, btw!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #13
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
So you're ready to find out how it feels to be on the receiving end........

Presented for your consideration is a good-looking tranny sporting what God provided in all of it's blood-engorged majesty. Adjacent is a hot women with a rubbery phallus bobbing about in a well-fitting harness. Now that it's your turn to spread 'em which of the fine cocks presented to you are you going to choose?

Does having a real cock give a tranny (one which relishes the time to fuck a man's ass) more knowledge and expertise when it comes to tapping a man's ass?

Gents, if getting it done right and popping out a huge orgasm are the goals are you up to getting fucked with the real thing or does it need to be a petroleum-based cock attached to a hot woman to make you comfortable?
I think everyone will have different opinions. We all have different likes and dislikes.
I think a TS would be a nice way to get your cherry popped or WE could have some fun,
I'm not a TS but I have a Strap on and I defiantly know how to use it and like you said
when it's attached to a hot women , you might feel more comfortable .
Check out my website for my Domme pics www.vixxxenpleasures.com
Guest041513 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:39 AM   #14
Rehke
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes View Post
So, I'm not into being bi or gay, and I'm also not into T-girls. But there is a difference. In the case of T-girls, these people have a female gender identity, regardless of what they are physiologically equipped with.

From what I can tell having observed gay friends, family and coworkers, gay/bi people have a gender identity that matches their physiology and are attracted to people of the same physiological sex and gender identity.

A man who is into T-girls, I'm expecting has a male gender identity, and is attracted to women. To him a T-girl is just a different kind of woman. But it's not gay.

And, even if it is gay, WALDT!

Someone feel free to educate me if I'm off base here, please!
Rehke is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:06 AM   #15
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehke View Post
So, I'm not into being bi or gay, and I'm also not into T-girls. But there is a difference. In the case of T-girls, these people have a female gender identity, regardless of what they are physiologically equipped with.

From what I can tell having observed gay friends, family and coworkers, gay/bi people have a gender identity that matches their physiology and are attracted to people of the same physiological sex and gender identity.

A man who is into T-girls, I'm expecting has a male gender identity, and is attracted to women. To him a T-girl is just a different kind of woman. But it's not gay.

And, even if it is gay, WALDT!

Someone feel free to educate me if I'm off base here, please!
But not on this thread sir.

Lets keep this one on track with what the OP asked, if you have a question and would like feed back from the community feel free to open a new thread.
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women