Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Proposed: Policy on Taking Down Showcases

OK, I'm not going to name names here (besides, I'm not sure I could remember all of them anyway).

It is extremely frustrating to see an attractive lady, click on her showcase, read her profile, maybe go to her website or P411 site, rooting around to see if we might be compatible...only to find out: she is retired, semi-retired, not seeing new clients, or the like.

In order to separate the wheat from the chaff, it would be nice if ECCIE would block the showcase once it comes to ECCIE's attention that said provider is no longer available.

Now, I know I'm going to catch a lot of hell for this, but honestly, why does an unavailable lady want her showcase up? If she is still providing, she has her regulars. If she's retired, then she isn't seeking business. And if she's in an exclusive relationship...well, that speaks for itself.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Seems rude to me, to make you fellas check 'em out if they're not given up the goods anymore.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:54 PM   #3
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

A bit hard to distinguish who's active and who's not. Some ladies might leave the showcase active and retire without telling anyone and some may still be in business but they probably just don't log on for hours, days, months, etc. Usually though if we know they are no longer around, the showcase goes away.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:17 PM   #4
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha - I took mine down since there really isn't a way for me to best do all that says on my website. If a guy can't access the website and contacts me (I know this happens at some work places) he can contact me and I will open it briefly.

I honestly got sick of men being lazy and not doing their full homework.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:18 AM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

THT, why not leave it up with pics and bio info at least. You can always say "see website" or "see reviews" for rates/activities. I know that a showcase is the first place I look for info on a lady. Just make sure you have good links to your site and whatever review sites.

Why not use the the tools that ECCIE makes available to you?

Charles....Is this really a big problem? I really haven't noticed this happening excessively.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:18 AM   #6
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

my 2 cents is this... if a lady has her own website that she maintains all the info on, then any 3rd party postings should point to that site. There are alot that do that and God Bless Em since 99% of all your questions about them will be answered there.

If she retires all she has to do is change that one site... the others will point to her site and you get the message.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:22 AM   #7
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Charles....Is this really a big problem? I really haven't noticed this happening excessively.
I don't know that it's a HUGE problem. I just realized that I went through the rigmarole in the last week with at least two providers (wasted time as far as I'm concerned, which is the main commodity here). One or two others say up front on their showcases that they are retired. OK, but then why are they leaving the showcases up? Isn't that a form of advertising? Does it belie the statement that they are retired?

Some ladies have as much business as they can handle, but are still open to more. Others need more. If we were to week out the showcases of those ladies, then maybe the ladies that are open to or want more business would get a better showing on the board.

And notice, I'm not asking ECCIE to police this, or the providers to police it. I think it would be appropriate to have this "trigger" in place, so, if it is reported to ECCIE, ECCIE can take the showcase down.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #8
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
THT, why not leave it up with pics and bio info at least. You can always say "see website" or "see reviews" for rates/activities. I know that a showcase is the first place I look for info on a lady. Just make sure you have good links to your site and whatever review sites.

Why not use the the tools that ECCIE makes available to you?

Laziness really annoys me is why I don't. I have managed to stay away from so many jerks on board, and found that the ones who REALLY want to see me make the effort.

Of course I am a lot different than a lot of ladies, Money is secondary, GREAT SAFE visits are the priority.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:07 PM   #9
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

I would like to see an auto trigger as well.. on my Dyndns account I have to log into it every so often to keep it active.

If something like that could be set up, say the lady has to touch base once a month otherwise the profile switches to a "vacation" profile.. think of it like an out of office message you get at work when you send someone email who is out for a few days.

If they do not touch base it switches to this "on vacation" but when they log in they get a message reminding them to switch back. Also this can be set manually if the lady is going out on a leave of absence.

I think everyone hates researching a lady, reading her sites etc.. then when you call her you find out the # is disconnected, or she is no longer active.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:34 AM   #10
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Interesting thoughts and ideas all around!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:50 PM   #11
Guest121711
Account Disabled

User ID: 74445
My ECCIE Reviews

I have seen this on so many web sites its a problem. Maybe the could make it to where you have to log on at least once a month or your profile is disabled and hidden.
Guest121711 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:35 AM   #12
TBONE
Mumbah

Thumbs up

If a VP doesn't log in to Eccie for 90 days she automatically is downgraded and loses her provider status.

She then needs to contact staff to re activate.

Thanks
T
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:09 PM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
If a VP doesn't log in to Eccie for 90 days she automatically is downgraded and loses her provider status.

She then needs to contact staff to re activate.

Thanks
T
Tx, T.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women