Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160496
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2019, 08:30 PM   #16
bigwill832
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

How do you know what was said in the review?
bigwill832 is online now   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 10:13 PM   #17
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, Just like guys who have never seen us do say rude things under reviews.
Example: my last review.
If a gent enjoys his time. Lists a review. Its not okay to just post negative remarks.
I can understand under a NO review sharing your experience. But, just to make shrud remarks is just rude behavior. Thats not showing respect, and it is not flattering behavior.

I hope that with all the changes that is one that may be added to the list.
Seems like there is alot of that going on on the review section.
Bashing ladies and the reviewers.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:34 AM   #18
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Well, Just like guys who have never seen us do say rude things under reviews.
Example: my last review.
If a gent enjoys his time. Lists a review. Its not okay to just post negative remarks.
I can understand under a NO review sharing your experience. But, just to make shrud remarks is just rude behavior. Thats not showing respect, and it is not flattering behavior.

I hope that with all the changes that is one that may be added to the list.
Seems like there is alot of that going on on the review section.
Bashing ladies and the reviewers.
I really do hope that some modifications to the review section are made. Trolling. Harassment. Unnecessary remarks are exactly why some guys also dont bother contributing and are trickling off to other places. I can understand why some ladies want to respond to reviews but just like my review keeps getting bumped to the top. B Three made a great point.
On that note
XoXo,
Jess
Old 04-22-2019, 08:52 AM   #19
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

What review are you talking about getting bumped to the top?
Your NO hasn’t been touched since it was written in 2018.
Spoogebob Cumpants is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:59 AM   #20
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well I woulnt think so... I think they have some stipulations about that due to how old it is.
Im not worried about a No. Lol.
You can look under my showcase luv for the recent reviews, or better yet the review section. You know how to navigate around here pretty well. Im not making this about me. Im sticking to the topic which is reasons ladies understandably sometimes want to respond to reviews but I can see how it would be bumping maddness lol.

XoXo,
Jess
Old 04-22-2019, 09:42 AM   #21
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Smile Thread highjack.

Quote:
Well I woulnt think so... I think they have some stipulations about that due to how old it is.
Im not worried about a No. Lol.
You can look under my showcase luv for the recent reviews, or better yet the review section. You know how to navigate around here pretty well. Im not making this about me. Im sticking to the topic which is reasons ladies understandably sometimes want to respond to reviews but I can see how it would be bumping maddness lol.

XoXo,
Jess
Ma'am, you just about make every Coed post about you. Heck you even quoted yourself in this thread, lol. Smh...
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:06 PM   #22
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
Ma'am, you just about make every Coed post about you. Heck you even quoted yourself in this thread, lol. Smh...
Of course im going to speak on my experience because other ladies experience isnt for me to speak on.

Your post has 0 to do with this thread. But back to the topic. Your one of the gents who tend to make unnecessary remarks under reviews.
Like you did mine. All you do when u do that is keep bumping the review to the top. Which works out great for me. Your opinion is just that. Not everyone is concerned with down talking providers when they get positive reviews.

Enjoy your evening,
Jess
Old 04-22-2019, 06:42 PM   #23
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Cool Meltdown!

Quote:
Of course im going to speak on my experience because other ladies experience isnt for me to speak on.

Your post has 0 to do with this thread. But back to the topic. Your one of the gents who tend to make unnecessary remarks under reviews.
Like you did mine. All you do when u do that is keep bumping the review to the top. Which works out great for me. Your opinion is just that. Not everyone is concerned with down talking providers when they get positive reviews.

Enjoy your evening,
Jess
Encounter reviews are posted for gents to read and comment on. What I stated in your review was 100% factual and done within the guidelines of this board.
If you can't handle that then respectfully ma'am the hobby life isn't for you. #Toodles
Old 04-22-2019, 07:41 PM   #24
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
Encounter reviews are posted for gents to read and comment on. What I stated in your review was 100% factual and done within the guidelines of this board.
If you can't handle that then respectfully ma'am the hobby life isn't for you. #Toodles

Lmao. Your trolling me. Please stay on topic.
I have been CBJ for years !! It states that on my website. Your just attempting to talk mess about me and my services under my reviews. Which I can only imagine if ladies could respond what a shit storm that would be. Its pointless.
Your not the only one who does this in reviews. Like I stated earlier. I hope that some changes are made in the review section.
BTW... You can never "CBJ pass" on someone who would NEVER consider seeing you. That's all Im going to say on the matter concerning you.

Just like gents watch ladies behavior on the board. So ladies watch gents. Guys who tend to troll reviews ect are the ones ladies tend to NOT want to spend time with.
Im going to ask you, FOR THE LAST TIME.. Stay on the ladies topic.
Leave me alone !
If you don't know how to respect ladies hobbying choices. Clients reviews maybe you should consider not participating in the review section, hell just throw the whole account away!!
Old 04-22-2019, 07:48 PM   #25
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Both of you knock it off. This isn't about you Jess or about you USA. Stay on the topic of girls not being able to post on reviews and not about what has been posted on an individual review.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:50 PM   #26
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Both of you knock it off. This isn't about you Jess or about you USA. Stay on the topic of girls not being able to post on reviews and not about what has been posted on an individual review.
No problem. Thank you for the warning.
Old 04-22-2019, 07:57 PM   #27
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Talking Avatar pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Roger that!.... by the way nice avatar pic Mod guy sir!
Old 04-22-2019, 08:15 PM   #28
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

You think the mods have a hard time keeping everyone in line now.
Just think what it would be like if the ladies could reply to reviews.
They don't want any part of that.
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 09:39 AM   #29
MarianadeSilva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424060
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

on the other boards people behave, no arguing in the reviews, and its simple. you say ladies will sabotage others, but guys who have never seen me are allowed to comment, so what is the difference there?
MarianadeSilva is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 09:48 AM   #30
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Guys that haven’t seen you should have no opinion, and I don’t believe anyone would really lend credence to any opinion they have.
Though there might be the occasional hobbyist who doesn’t write a review that may have opinions that may or may not be worthy of listening to.
Spoogebob Cumpants is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women