Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2023, 04:57 AM   #1
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default You got one frick'n job -- Just Do It already

Correct me if'n on wrong, but uhm: Isn't the Commander in Chief supposed to direct and equip our military to protect Americans, at home and abroad? Also; Wouldn't it be an abhorrent dereliction of duty not to do so?
Quote:
Does An Army Travel on its Stomach
By Melissa K. Wiford, U. S. Army Military History InstituteOctober 19, 2007

According to the old adage, an army travels on its stomach. Throughout history, armies have struggled logistically to feed their soldiers while waging war. For part of its history, the U.S. Army was not too different in that capacity. From its founding in 1775 until the Spanish-American War, it was expected that a soldier was to forage for part of his daily subsistence if not supplied properly. As warfare progressed from the static trench warfare of World War I to the mechanized warfare of World War II, the U.S. Army subsistence supply system underwent radical change...
Well... seems not to be the case under FJoeBiden
Quote:
Joe Biden’s America: Fort Cavazos (Formerly Fort Hood) Struggling to Put Food on the Table for Soldiers
by Cristina Laila Aug. 9, 2023

Joe Biden’s America.

Fort Cavazos, formerly known as Fort Hood, has been struggling to put food on the table for soldiers for the last several months.

According to the Military Times, the military installation in Texas is facing a shortage of Army cooks.

Hungry soldiers are often forced to drive for 30 minutes or more to get food.

The Military Times reported:
One of the Army’s largest bases has been barely able to keep its food services up and running for months, according to soldiers stationed there and dining facility schedules reviewed by Military.com.

The situation at Fort Cavazos, Texas — previously known as Fort Hood — has left some junior enlisted with few options for meals, as top officials on base struggle to juggle logistics while most of its cooks are on deployments, missions or serving field training and other events.

The base had only two of its 10 major dining options open every day for much of the summer, with three others open only during limited times. The closures forced many soldiers to drive long distances across base, sometimes an hour round trip for their meals.

“For months, one [dining facility] was open and was a more than 30-minute drive for my soldiers,” said one noncommissioned officer, who spoke to Military.com on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the press. “All the soldiers were going to that one. It’s unmanageable during the workday.”
The US Military is also facing a recruiting crisis.

The woke US Military is focusing on providing transgender surgeries and dealing with climate change amid a recruiting crisis.

“We’re preparing the military by trying to deal with the climate stuff!” Biden told the Weather Channel’s Stephanie Abrams on Tuesday.
So why are we giving other people's money away to protect the Ukraine borders, while our own protection is entirely ignored - all while we keep kicking the WW-III, nuclear hornet's nest?!? Just because the Ukrainian oligarchs kicked $10-20 Million of bribe money in to the Biden Crime Syndicate coffers?!?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women