Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-09-2011, 12:38 AM   #61
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Is this just a long drawn out request for an invite to the Island of Misfit Toys Raphael?

Why do you have over 800 posts on a site you hate so much, maybe you and Losair can kiss and makeup (make out, whatever works for you two), his last mail order bride surely has run off with another lesbeanse by now. Could you make a quick list of the hobbyists in Houston that you don't hate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
These words pretty much proves it is Wayward who created the blog outing Kosair and me. It proves it because references to Kosair's alleged mail-order bride were obsessive in that blog. It proves it also because in the blog as well as here, Wayward is obssessive about homosexual imagery and slurs.

This may also show that Sofia - yes Sofia - is the most insightful and best-informed among us. She always said it was Wayward who creates those blogs outing people. Kosair thinks it is Mr_Clever. Tysteel and I think it was Hambone. Others think it is Hambone and Mr_Clever. But Wayward has just exposed himself.

Wayward is indeed unstable - and dangerous. Not only outing people - but actively stalking them - as when he went to my house to take photos which he then posted on his blog
Let's see it in context there Raphealla, no I didn't write that blog for the second time in this thread or ever photograph you. Now would you really like to talk about Mr Clever? That guy has a reason to be pissed!
Old 01-09-2011, 12:39 AM   #62
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Yet more of the sleezy gay imagery that also in the blog - as well as a lame and mysterious and smearing attempt at justifying the outing - which furthermore proves it is indeed Wayward.

I hereby repeat my allegation that Wayward is indeed at the center of a very dangerous clique of people, whose favorite game is indeed to stalk and out people as well as flame them on hobby boards - and whose continued tolearance on this board indeed endangers all providers and hobbyists.

Never forget how ASPD fell: it fell when they outed Amber's parents to their employers -not that I condone their bizarre behavior during the last weeks of that site - but the lynch mob is indeed always way over the top.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:39 AM   #63
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
I don't understand your posting of this? Even going back to Wayward initial post does nothing to prove any part of your point..... all of that information was readily available to anyone with any knowledge of the "search" button........

And it seems to me that you took your shot back directly at Wayward in that post of yours as well, which would only further the notion that you are dishing out the insults as well as recieving them......

Please correct me if I'm wrong.......

JaD
We hit a big old nerve and he wants to change the subject.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:48 AM   #64
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Cool

Quote:
Yet more of the sleezy gay imagery that also in the blog - as well as a lame and mysterious and smearing attempt at justifying the outing - which furthermore proves it is indeed Wayward.

I hereby repeat my allegation that Wayward is indeed at the center of a very dangerous clique of people, whose favorite game is indeed to stalk and out people as well as flame them on hobby boards - and whose continued tolearance on this board indeed endangers all providers and hobbyists.
Okay I'll own that comment I wrote here on eccie about your sessions being "scripted" and what you like to do in them was wrong. I got points for it, but the girls talk Raphaella. It's kind of funny, when your girl sofia is running amuck blackmailing folks you are going to get a little blow back. It was insensitive and we are sorry for writing about your deepest personal intimate sexual moments on a review site about... wait okay we aren't that sorry.

You have no proof Raphael other than that you say it. I have a PM box full of proof, do you understand the difference?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:51 AM   #65
Raphael
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
We hit a big old nerve and he wants to change the subject.
As a matter of fact, we we are quite on subject. The subject is the many abuses of Wayward - starting from the instances of egregious insults documented in the o.p., onto exposure of the BIG clue Wayward gave out that he is indeed the author of the blog outing Kosair and myself.

Nowhere other than in the blog and in Wayward's post have I seen references to Kosairs's alleged mail-order bride. And nowhere other than the blog and many of Wayward's posts on this site have I seen this pattern of describing straight hobbyists as being gay and involved in such sex acts together.

It is Wayward who is indeed trying to turn attention away from this - and who has the motive to do so.
(Just as he tries again in post #64 to divert the subject by pointing fingers at Sofia, which by the way constitutes a thread highjack as Sofia is not the subject of this thread)
Old 01-09-2011, 12:53 AM   #66
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Exclamation

Quote:

Never forget how ASPD fell: it fell when they outed Amber's parents to their employers -not that I condone their bizarre behavior during the last weeks of that site - but the lynch mob is indeed always way over the top.
Sorry missed ver 3.0 of that post, so are you saying that I brought down ASPD? Outed Amber's family, all of that horrible stuff at the end was my fault? You really need to go read those rules again raphael, seriously this is a meltdown of biblical proportions.

Do you have any proof for any of this nonsense? Other than just stating it over and over until you may even believe it to be true?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:54 AM   #67
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quote:

It "furthermore proves it is indeed Wayward"? How so? I'm sorry but I must disagree..... in fact, I'm not sure I see any type of proof..... not being argumentative, but just what I am seeing with my own 2 eyes..... I understand that you and Wayward are something less than friends..... but it seems again as tho it is a big give and take on things..... accusations and name calling in one direction, followed by the very same thing going back...... if anything you are doing EXACTLY what it is you have started this trhead about........... Again..... I think you are wrong in the "Falling of ASPD".... and your history may be a bit distorted in that regards..... but that may be for another thread I suppose......

Not to mention you ran Ansley off...... not very nice....

JaD
Old 01-09-2011, 12:57 AM   #68
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Exclamation

Quote:
As a matter of fact, we we are quite on subject. The subject is the many abuses of Wayward - starting from the instances of egregious insults documented in the o.p., onto exposure of the BIG clue Wayward gave out that he is indeed the author of the blog outing Kosair and myself.

Nowhere other than in the blog and in Wayward's post have I seen references to Kosairs's alleged mail-order bride. And nowhere other than the blog and many of Wayward's posts on this site have I seen this pattern of describing straight hobbyists as being gay and involved in such sex acts together.

It is Wayward who is indeed trying to turn attention away from this - and who has the motive to do so
Did you just get so mad you referred to your self in the third person? Raphael you started this thread dude you are the OP. So do you have any proof, anyone besides sofia that believes this batshit crazy nonsense? Maybe if you just repeat it one more time with spittle coming out of your mouth it will sway the folks at home. Go ahead and try that.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:00 AM   #69
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quote:

It is Wayward who is indeed trying to turn attention away from this - and who has the motive to do so.
(Just as he tries again to divertin post #64 to divert the subject by pointing fingers at Sofia, which by the way constitutes a thread highjack as Sofia is not the subject of this thread)

But you yourself brought a post to where YOU brought her name into it...... so it was YOUR Hijack........

Also.... wouldn't simply reading said blog have allowed anyone to obtain some of those same references of the mentioned persons? I fail to see where any proof lies there again.........

Rafe...... it seems to me that you are on attack as much as you may feel you are being attacked...... and when it begins to go that way, it becomes harder and harder for an outside observer to discern whom is attacking whom with aggression........ Again I see it as simply being counter-productive to your point..........

Sorry for the continued interruptions.... I will now allow those who obviously have more information on these subjects to continue on with the conversations.......

JaD
Old 01-09-2011, 01:04 AM   #70
Raphael
BANNED

Justanotherdude, get lost. After our recent e-mail exchange I thought you might not be so bad as the others - then you resume your attacks on me, with your buddies from the Houston mob. What more, it is not you who will be competent to determine the validity of my allegation, it is the lawyers and the cyberauthorities - the police - if I am right to believe (as friends of mine also believe) that Wayward's behavior is also criminal.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:11 AM   #71
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quote:
Justanotherdude, get lost. After our recent e-mail exchange I tought you might not be so bad as the others - then you resume your attacks on me, with your buddies from the Houston mob. What more, it is not you who will be competent to determine the validity of my allegation, it is the lawyers and the cyberauthorities - the police - if I am right to believe (as friends of mine also believe) that Wayward's behavior is also criminal.

I am by no means attacking you sir! I am simply stating what an outside observer is seeing........ whether you find me competent or not is of course your prerogative, however you posted this in a national public forum, so I assumed it was valid for me to interject my observations too...... I was honestly trying to be somewhat of a voice of reason........ As you have stated we have exchanged PMs, and in those I have appreciated your honesty and clarifications..... I am simply asking for the same here....... Once before you mistook my questioning for attacking, and I feel as though you are doing it again...... Just because I simply question things, does not mean I am against you or attacking you..... It is simply my way of obtaining information and gather what can be as close to facts as possible.......

Perhaps the only way i can do so without you considering them as attacks if via PM...... if that is the case so be it..... however, I do not appreciate being told to "get lost" in a thread where I have done nothing but try to sift thru the mudslinging to asertain some semblance of truth........ Your rudeness to me notwithstanding, I would still value some insite to some of my earlier questions.......

JaD
Old 01-09-2011, 01:12 AM   #72
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Raphael calm down, everyone knows about Losair's mail order brides, they knew before the blog, Losair told us she was an Chinese Princess or some such nonsense. Who would have believed that shit?

Now if you don't partake in the strap on thing, then I'm sorry for bringing that up but there is a lot of pillow talk that says you do. No big deal really WALDT, I'm a little kinky too just a lot more honest about it. Which was the point and the context, if you've never done anything to anyone and the world just keeps ganging up on your at what ever SHMB you go to, then I really do feel sorry for you. But and this is a big old stinky butt, if you are not as pure as the driven slush, then you need to own the fact that folks just don't like you. It's not a perfect world, life is hard, it''s harder when you are stupid.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:13 AM   #73
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
. What more, it is not you who will be competent to determine the validity of my allegation, it is the lawyers and the cyberauthorities - the police - if I am right to believe (as friends of mine also believe) that Wayward's behavior is also criminal.
Just to clarify.... You intend to bring lawyers and the police into this if you can't get satisfaction from the board owners? Do I have that correct?
Old 01-09-2011, 01:18 AM   #74
Raphael
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
Just to clarify.... You intend to bring lawyers and the police into this if you can't get satisfaction from the board owners? Do I have that correct?
No. Against the blogger. That should seem obvious from the fact that I said in my previous post that it is the blogger whose behavior is criminal. Not board owners. The blogger.

I am the single dad of a teen-age daughter. When the blog was initially mailed to me (by Curator I believe) I did not tell her about it. Recently (for reasons that are none of your business) I did. Since then she has been very concerned with it. The photo of the house especially concerns her. She keeps asking: did they see me? Did they take photos of me? Did you find out who did it? Will the police help? I have not seen her concerned like over any subject, since the aftermath of september 11.

The blogger is trash
Old 01-09-2011, 01:20 AM   #75
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Exclamation

Quote:
Justanotherdude, get lost. After our recent e-mail exchange I thought you might not be so bad as the others - then you resume your attacks on me, with your buddies from the Houston mob. What more, it is not you who will be competent to determine the validity of my allegation, it is the lawyers and the cyberauthorities - the police - if I am right to believe (as friends of mine also believe) that Wayward's behavior is also criminal.
I can't wait for the trail, because Father Wayward is going to Testify! Is this going to be a criminal action and not civil because we are not completely familiar with the criminal violation associated with being mean to another perv on a SHMB. When are you planning on taking this shit to the DA, because I will really want to be there to watch and maybe help.

Now Raphealla are you going to be swearing out an affidavit about semi-legal activities in the hobby? Because some ladies might want to consider a name change or brief retirement, you might want to give the board a heads up on when you are going to pull the trigger on this plan.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women