Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2013, 08:05 PM   #31
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's unknown to whom?

And if one has an employer plan ... no subsidy.

So, why don't we just put the 11 million ACTUAL UNINSURED on medicare ...

......... whether they like it or not?

Then when the show up at the ER with runny nose .. send them to the "clinic"!!!!

Charge them a "tax" of $700 a year ... to offset the costs .. and if they don't pay the "tax" do what we do to all tax evaders ... put them in prison where they will get medical care.... and put the children in foster homes where they will get medical care from the state programs.
It would unknown to anyone who does not have access to every hospitals accounting records. Unless all of this information is sent to some centralized location.

You can not get a subsidy for Obamacare if where you work heath insurance is offered. So that is not an issue.

It is more than just 11 million that are uninsured. I have seen estimates as high as 50 million.

So your last point, if someone is uninsured right now just put them on medicare and charge them $700 regardless of income level and age? At least they would be insured.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
That would be to logical, besides if your idea was actually implemented Leftist Democrats would never get elected.
Says the guy who gets his insurance paid for by tax dollars.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:40 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
It would unknown to anyone who does not have access to every hospitals accounting records. Unless all of this information is sent to some centralized location.

You can not get a subsidy for Obamacare if where you work heath insurance is offered. So that is not an issue.

It is more than just 11 million that are uninsured. I have seen estimates as high as 50 million.

So your last point, if someone is uninsured right now just put them on medicare and charge them $700 regardless of income level and age? At least they would be insured.
astro-turf burns B-I-T-C-H-A-S-S....
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:29 PM   #34
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Says the guy who gets his insurance paid for by tax dollars.
How is my insurance paid for by tax dollars? I don't have free insurance, besides I am also a tax payer.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:15 AM   #35
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
How is my insurance paid for by tax dollars? I don't have free insurance, besides I am also a tax payer.
May not be free, but is it subsidized with tax dollars? Seems your policy is pretty inexpensive for you.

So you're ok with anyone receiving government benefits so long as they pay taxes. Uh huh.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:06 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
IBH, in the first part of your question, it is an unknown as to how much it is costing the taxpayer to pay for the hospital services given to every uninsured patient. The accounting can not be followed. In the second part of your question, not every uninsured citizen is getting a subsidy. You have to make less than 400% above the poverty line. So, to get a subsidy for Obamacare a family of 4 must make more than $22,500 and less than $90,000. If the family of 4 makes more than $90,000 you will not get a subsidy. If the family of 4 makes less than $22,500 they will not qualify for an Obamacare policy (a policy from the government exchange) they will get coverage from their state Medicaid program instead. I don't know what will be the cost of all the subsidy's. The CBO has estimated that Obamacare will cost 1.2 Trillion. This is about 400 billion more than the Bush prescription drug program for seniors which cost $800 billion.
One of the primary selling points of Odumbocare was that it would eliminate the rising costs associated with the uninsured showing up for care in hospital emergency rooms ... but now you say that no one knows or can quantify those costs!?! However, you, Odumbo, et al, are quite certain that the costs associated with implementing Odumbocare will be 'lower'????? Right!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:10 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
One of the primary selling points of Odumbocare was that it would eliminate the rising costs associated with the uninsured showing up for care in hospital emergency rooms ... but now you say that no one knows or can quantify those costs!?! However, you, Odumbo, et al, are quite certain that the costs associated with implementing Odumbocare will be 'lower'????? Right!!!
what a fucking turd.

Long term projections mean long term. Maybe in your ADD world that's months before implementation, but I believe the law will do what it was intended to do at passage.

One unexpected side effect of it, though, has been the pain and suffering caused by you and your buddies crying like little bitches day in and day out.

maybe you shitheels need to MAN UP, and quit crying so long and loud about every goddamned thing you don't like about America, which by the way, is EVERY GODDAMNED THING.

No wonder you little babies can't even got no whooker pussy!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #38
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
May not be free, but is it subsidized with tax dollars? Seems your policy is pretty inexpensive for you.

So you're ok with anyone receiving government benefits so long as they pay taxes. Uh huh.
The way it works is the insurance carrier is contracted by the State. In tern I entered into a contract with the state to be insured. Hundreds of State workers have the same insurance through the state that's how the costs remains low. It has nothing to do with tax dollars. The problem you're having is my coverage seems so low that their must be a catch. Iam sure my coverage will go up because of the implementation of Obamacare , that will end up being the catch.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:03 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
That "information is sent to some centralized locationS ...

..... which brings up an interesting point of your lack of credibility ...

how can you know that no information is collected, if you don't know whether it is or not?

"Originally Posted by flghtr65
IBH, in the first part of your question, it is an unknown as to how much it is costing the taxpayer to pay for the hospital services given to every uninsured patient. The accounting can not be followed."

First, the hospitals file claims on the "uninsured" portions from walkins ... on Medicaid request for payment forms ... the information on which is "collected" ... AND the hospitals and providers provide the information in the form of losses of services ... to the IRS.

A BILL IS GENERATED FOR THE UNPAID SERVICES, and claims for payment are made and in some jurisdictions are filed as liens, e.g. Texas.

Second, go back to the earlier period of the ObaminableCare propaganda ads.

The ObaminableCare proponents claimed all these uninsured "Americans" ... but

the CBO as of May 2013 stated the publicized number of 55 million ....

"

"The count of uninsured people includes unauthorized immigrants as well as people who are eligible for but not enrolled in Medicaid."

And further more in the same May 2013 report the CBO admitted that the number of uninsured would not be reduced below 30 million....

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...Coverage_2.pdf

So best case scenario, according to the CBO, ObaminableCare would only reduce by 25 million that number of uninsured .. and the CBO has already reported that EMPLOYERS DROPPING COVERAGE FOR EMPLOYEES BY REDUCING THEIR HOURS would offset any "gains" from enrollment in ObaminableCare*(*my word). So..

ObaminableCare is going to be wash on the reduction of UNINSURED U.S. CITIZENS.

Go back to 2009 (pre passage propaganda) .... 14 million back in 2009 to justify the bill.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...alth-insurance

"Still, even the 46 million figure currently cited by Democrats has one major hole of its own. They rely on Census Bureau data:
"But the Census Bureau's survey—which found about 15 percent of the U.S. population uninsured—is the largest and most regular survey, said Karyn Schwartz, a senior policy analyst at the nonprofit and nonpartisan Kaiser Family Foundation. And according to its findings, "The bulk of the uninsured are U.S. citizens, they're from working families, but they have low incomes and would likely have trouble affording private coverage," she said.
The latest Census Bureau survey was published in 2008, based on data gathered in 2007. That survey does not take into account effects of the current recession, which officially began in December 2007."

End of quote material.

So, one doesn't want to count those temporarily out of insurance because of the recession? Is that the "temporarily" fluff the data .. "to get er done"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:33 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
maybe you LIBERAL-shitheels need to MAN UP, and quit crying so long and loud about every goddamned thing you don't like about America, which by the way, is EVERY GODDAMNED THING.....
THEN LEAVE IT TO FUCK ALONE.

If you want Canadian health care ... move to Canada.
If you like wearing a turban .. then move to the Middle East.
If you want a dictatorship .. then move to Iran (just don't tell them you are from here).
If you ain't getting a fair shake here .. move out.

But keep your grimmies out of my pockets.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I got nothing in your pocket, hater.

I don't want anything from you at all.

Just want to be able to live in a civil, caring country where people are able to live the "American Dream," which to you and your ilk includes the worst systems of education, health care and commerce in the fucking world.

Sorry, bub. Keep your hands in your pockets. Nothing in there worthwhile anyway!

LMAO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #42
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
The way it works is the insurance carrier is contracted by the State. In tern I entered into a contract with the state to be insured. Hundreds of State workers have the same insurance through the state that's how the costs remains low. It has nothing to do with tax dollars.
Uh huh.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:39 PM   #43
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
IBH, I explained in reply #31, that one would have to access to the hospitals accounting records to answer your question (how much does it cost in one account ing year to treat patients who are uninsured) Who do you think I am Price Waterhouse or some other big 8 accounting firm. I did not say NO one knows. I also said that the price of Obamacare would be 1.2 trillion, just a little higher than Bush's prescription drug program which cost 800 billion. I have also said that everyone needs health insurance. With the way the individual market is set up pre Obamacare not everyone can get health insurance, especially if you have a pre-existing condition.
Do you have a problem with Bush's prescription drug program which is an entitlement, that is paid for by the tax payer?
Old 10-21-2013, 10:59 PM   #44
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That "information is sent to some centralized locationS ...

..... which brings up an interesting point of your lack of credibility ...

how can you know that no information is collected, if you don't know whether it is or not?

"Originally Posted by flghtr65
IBH, in the first part of your question, it is an unknown as to how much it is costing the taxpayer to pay for the hospital services given to every uninsured patient. The accounting can not be followed."

First, the hospitals file claims on the "uninsured" portions from walkins ... on Medicaid request for payment forms ... the information on which is "collected" ... AND the hospitals and providers provide the information in the form of losses of services ... to the IRS.

A BILL IS GENERATED FOR THE UNPAID SERVICES, and claims for payment are made and in some jurisdictions are filed as liens, e.g. Texas.

LL, a nice way of spinning things. What did I say in reply #31, I said you would have to have access to the hospitals accounting records or that information would have to sent to some central location. So, you have determined that the information on the bills generated by the uninsured go to the IRS. Do you have a total amount which was the Original question from IBH?
Old 10-22-2013, 04:13 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LL, a nice way of spinning things. What did I say in reply #31, I said you would have to have access to the hospitals accounting records or that information would have to sent to some central location. So, you have determined that the information on the bills generated by the uninsured go to the IRS. Do you have a total amount which was the Original question from IBH?
The nonpaid bills and unpaid/reimbursed charges are an itemized "deduction" and the records are kept in a format that allows for an audit.... but also to keep the administrators, investors, and board members of the hospital fully informed as to the losses and profits of the facilities.

Speaking of spinning shit ... you challenged the ability to know, claiming it had to be collected into a central source. All I did was challenge your suggestion (claim) that one could not make that determination.

Here's the bottom line: If ObaminableCare was pushed through on the basis of the "uninsured" getting coverage and the "burden" on the health care system of those not covered ... then if those pushing ObaminableCare were unable to gather the data to support either one or both of those claims .... then they should ALL GO TO PRISON, and if that is too harsh for you ... tossed out of office and banned for life from returning and/or receiving any FURTHER BENEFITS from the government/taxpayers.

Because the "uninsured" getting coverage and the "burden" on the health care system of those not covered ... was the ONLY REASONS ObaminableCare was passed!!!!! .. and if those who passed it LIED TO THE U.S. TAXPAYERS that is FRAUD by a public official.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women