Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47520
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
annabellee
Account Disabled

User ID: 14350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Subspace Dallas

Hello!

I've decided to locate my space in Dallas... and I'd love to have feedback on several points:

-Where in Dallas? I've always been downtown, but is there a better place to be?

-What equipment should I get? While I use restraint somewhat differently, other people will be using the space and I want it to be something which really works for people.

-What rooms or spaces would you like to see? My current thought is that the space will be a large temperature moderated warehouse or loft which is divided into the following spaces: bedroom, dungeon, medical room, salon, wardrobe area (I'd love to put together an amazing fetish/sissy/trans wardrobe), and bath complete with a large soaking tub and shower...

-I'm thinking that I will fly in on Monday, see clients in my space Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and then leave Thursday or Friday afternoon. Each weekend, Thursday or Friday through Monday morning the space will be rented out complete with all equipment, furniture, toys, gear, etc. My current thought is that I will rent it out for a full weekend at a time, and then spend Mondays completely cleaning everything and ordering restocks of gear and goods.

Thoughts?
annabellee is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I ,for one, am estatic! I suggest a town home in the north Dallas tollway/Keller springs area. The homes are nice, typically gated , and a three bedroom which could incorporate all the rooms you mentoned should run 850 to 1000 a month.
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

To a certain degree I agree with Latex. You will want to be in a part of the city that: (1) is frequented by wealthy or high class people; and (2) is in a neighborhood that won't draw too much attention.

With regard to #1 above, police do not like to intimidate people who might be powerful enough to affect their jobs. Therefore, locate in a neighborhood where somewhat powerful people are frequently.

With regard to #2, you don't want to be in a pristine community where the littlest thing might make you look out of place.

IMHO far North Dallas is too pristine, while downtown Dallas it too near to iffy neighborhoods. I would suggest the M streets or White Rock Lake area, or around Northpark Mall area (but not as far South as Park Cities--Park Cities has is own law enforcement that caters the the upper wealthy of Dallas).

Best of luck. Here's hoping I can visit in the future.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:46 AM   #4
toyrrific
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Those are great suggestions. Unfortunately, there will be more then usual scrutiny when the number of vehicles in the area is more then what is considered normal.

The ideal location is a warehouse that can be easily and inexpensively interior constructed to creat the various rooms you decribe. Downtown is going to be more expensive then any of the outlying areas. Those of us that belong in "Another Realm" are not as concerned about "centrally located" as the need for a facility. A warehouse will draw far less scrutiny from the neighbors then a residential location.

I would be happy to be your guide when you are here to investigate possible locations.
toyrrific is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
IMHO far North Dallas is too pristine, while downtown Dallas it too near to iffy neighborhoods. I would suggest the M streets or White Rock Lake area, or around Northpark Mall area (but not as far South as Park Cities--Park Cities has is own law enforcement that caters the the upper wealthy of Dallas).
...:
Sorry, bigguy, but I'm going to throw in my two cents on this one because White Rock (and all around that area) is in my neck of the woods and I grew up in that area.

No. The M streets, Lakewood (unless you lucked out in some older place in the lower and more lower Greenville area which is sortof Lakewood'ish) and that area has VERY strong neighborhood associations and don't wish to have any type of alternative stuff going on anywhere. They might play but not have it in their backyards. They're already sick of the lower Greenville area crowd giving them grief and they don't wish for anymore crap. It's not a good area at all for a dungeon or anything that would have a lot of traffic. Maybe down past Ross Avenue towards downtown.

I cannot believe that you even mentioned the M Streets. Do you know what type of folks live there? It's a very expensive area and one that has many eyes. Not good at all.

Areas close to downtown is a very good option. I don't wish to give ANY opinions in this quest at this time, but I will chime in when I don't believe certain areas are viable options. And that especially includes around Northpark Mall, unless you consider that funky area that has clubs, etc. slightly north of the mall.

Charles, no offense, but are you even that familiar with Dallas? Really?

Good luck, annabellee, but you would be better served trying to find what you're looking for by having someone, like toyrrific, go with you and drive around and just look and get a feel for different areas. Then take your time making a decision. I don't have any suggestions except to suggest that certain areas should be avoided and don't go around telling people your business. Again, good luck.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Admittedly, my knowledge is old. Listen to EW on this...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:18 AM   #7
annabellee
Account Disabled

User ID: 14350
My ECCIE Reviews

My current thought is that while it will be in the Dallas area- I'm going to try and find a temperature controlled large warehouse in the unincorporated areas South of Love Field or find out what happens when I go about 30 miles out... Perhaps near Midlothian or Ferris...

There are several days when I will be in Dallas which are not on my schedule when I'll be driving around, getting information and getting a first hand view of neighborhoods and traffic.
annabellee is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:59 AM   #8
bikerkid82
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellee View Post
Hello!

I've decided to locate my space in Dallas... and I'd love to have feedback on several points:

-Where in Dallas? I've always been downtown, but is there a better place to be?

-What equipment should I get? While I use restraint somewhat differently, other people will be using the space and I want it to be something which really works for people.

-What rooms or spaces would you like to see? My current thought is that the space will be a large temperature moderated warehouse or loft which is divided into the following spaces: bedroom, dungeon, medical room, salon, wardrobe area (I'd love to put together an amazing fetish/sissy/trans wardrobe), and bath complete with a large soaking tub and shower...

-I'm thinking that I will fly in on Monday, see clients in my space Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and then leave Thursday or Friday afternoon. Each weekend, Thursday or Friday through Monday morning the space will be rented out complete with all equipment, furniture, toys, gear, etc. My current thought is that I will rent it out for a full weekend at a time, and then spend Mondays completely cleaning everything and ordering restocks of gear and goods.

Thoughts?
I just want to know what flights you will be on, maybe I can arrange my schedule. Mile high anyone?
bikerkid82 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:59 AM   #9
Ezmerelda
Account Disabled

User ID: 2664
My ECCIE Reviews

I know of several private play spots in Deep Ellum which rock. Plenty of space, exactly what You are describing. Two in particular have very high ceilings which make elecrtic gurney, lift equipment very convenient. and Hella fun might I add.

Houses just draw too much attention and are so generic feeling. But I have been and attended Dungeons, and play areas all over.. My favorite spot being a Dungeon near the Airport in Bologna, Italy. and 1763 in Atlanta.
Ezmerelda is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:01 AM   #10
Ezmerelda
Account Disabled

User ID: 2664
My ECCIE Reviews

and Elizabeth. I totally agree with the M's. and laughed my butt off at the, do You even know Dallas comment. I love Your spunk girlie. Too bad You did not get to come to the event this past week. I would have loved to have finally met You.

kiss to You
Ezmerelda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women