Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2012, 05:47 AM   #841
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

BT, I agree with your point about stacking the box on 1st & 2nd down. I also agree that points on the board are going to win the game. That's pretty much a no brainer. Kubiak's dismal conservative play calling was frustrating to watch but understandable in the past few weeks. The fact that we were a 2 pt conversion away from winning against the Titans with a bunch of non-starters playing the majority of the game has me encouraged for the playoffs.

I think what the game will come down to is the D taking away Cedric Benson completely, putting up a lead and keeping things unpredictable on 1st and 2nd down to give Hustle & Flow some room to create. With no running game, the Bungles become one dimensional just the same as Kubes' reluctance to let TJ let it fly have made the Texans one dimensional the past several weeks. One dimensional teams are a lot easier to beat.

We need to play a balanced game on offense and get some big performances on D to reach cat-man's 13 point win. I'm excited as hell to see them do just that though I don't see the game's point total being that high. If I have to give the Texans, I'm thinking 23-10 Texans.

Cat-man, great links. Read and listened to them all. My comment on the Sapp article is BRING ON THE DISRESPECT!! Nobody though GB would make the Super Bowl last year from the wild card spot. Now they are the odds on favorite to repeat according to all of the talking heads. I like being the underdog!
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:51 AM   #842
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

BT come on man... I know bout the pt differential and it is the concern and bottom line... my point is why??... I've looked at film, I've looked at stats and laid out my findings.. U think Coach Kubes says in practice, "Well I guess we need to score more points OK fellas,,,, team dismissed."??

So again, to pin-point the causes other than the obvious change of QB... O-Line not been playing up to par, 1st and 2nd down inefficiency leading up to long 3rd downs, and bad reads.. To add to it,,, Penalties and loosing the TO battle.. These are the areas that need to be cleaned up!.. Fortunately most of the issues are not major to fix. However, if not fixed it can bring a L...If successful cleaning up these issues, we can stack more W's.. Keys will be in preparation, execution, and quick decision making on Yates part.. I'd like to see him fire that ball out a little faster.. Also, hopefully the fuckin zebras will call good games.. Did I mention Dre is back?

And I've gotta feeling that Kube's conservative play calling lately is a result of the injury plague.. Once we cliched the berth, conservationism began.. Could be wrong, but it seemed to me that we were more aggressive vs ATL and Cincy than vs CAR and IND.. Maybe Kubes was scared to loose another QB going into playoffs.. With a lights-out defense and a strong running game, I can hardy blame him for what would seem to be a working game plan vs those loosing teams.. I think we saw the last of the conservative shit though as its now all or nothing... That's why I'm predicting a Texans getting offence back on a roll.. 17-30 Texans.. 2TD's going to Dre!

Of course me tending to Foster's cleats could help too, I'm tired of seeing him slip..

And that's my story..

Thanks Rubchaser.. Yeah me too as liking the underdog role, but we need to convert more Cowgirl fans!.. I strongly believe the Texans have found a winning formula and will be a force to reckon with now and in the years to come.. Who is the Best Team in Texas??? Gota Luv it!
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:37 AM   #843
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
BT come on man... I know bout the pt differential and it is the concern and bottom line... my point is why??...
Commish, I was not being critical of you. But I did point out what I believe may be at least part of the "why." As I said in my previous post, I believe that T.J. has not learned to read NFL defenses yet and is not checking off at the line of scrimmage as effectively as Schaub. Effectively calling audibles will not show up on any of the stat sheets. A qb either does or he doesn't. If that shows up anywhere it will show up in the qb ratings but even at that it will not be nearly as obvious.

I do not doubt for a moment that Kubes is calling slightly different plays for Yates than he did with Schaub. But why shouldn't he? I doubt that any coach would call the exact same plays, no matter who the qb might be. Every qb is different. Coaches call plays that they believe a qb can run. I am sure if Kubes had Brees behind center he would call slightly different plays than he does with Schaub. If he had Aaron Rodgers the plays would be slightly different yet. And so on and so forth!

No matter who is behind center, the qb has the ability to check off once they get to the line of scrimmage. I do not believe calling audibles is happening as effectively with Yates as it did with Schaub. Yates may have the experience one day but he does not have it now! That was my only point! Sorry that I wasn't clear!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #844
69Mustang
Gaining Momentum

I'll leave the analysis to you guys...I'm just happy to be talking about a playoff game here in H-town instead of who the Texans are going to take in the draft four months from now.
69Mustang is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #845
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

To Recap what Fredo(BT) has said for 400th time in this 845 posts thread, "27 - 16, blah blah blah, I want to suck Schaubs Schlong, blah blah blah, Kubes and I blow each other, blah blah blah"

You can't ever listen to reason you fuse lit tampon wearing dummy!! One eye has laid it all out for you.

1. Kubes is Mr. Conservative - Check
2. Division has been clinched already - Check
3. O line has sucked at times - Check
4. Penalties have been a problem - Check
5. Andre has been out, OD has been banged up and ineffective - Check
6. Competition has been better since TJ took over we have not played the weak sisters our schedule began the season with. - Check
7. Kubes doesnt want another QB hurt - Check
8. Play calling is even more predictable than usual from Kubes - Check

Do you finally get it?

Now to the bet proposal, to make an investment like this would be somewhat foolish, as I would be betting that Kubes actually would grow a pair, not likely. You have to throw in your caveat of "barring Injury" because of the gimp. Remember it is Kubes who hired that last bunch of D Coordiators that sucked out loud. It took the owner to step in and save Kubes bacon by getting a proven coach to run the D. Kubes track record of decisions is not very good in my opinion.

Now to my prediction for the game, I am smelling blowout. I think TJ and Andre will have a big game, Casey and a healthier OD might tear it up too. Our running game will also be fresh and dominate. If the O Line can have a good game, we crush the Bengals. 30 - 10. Who's with me?

TJ, TJ, TJ, ....
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:05 AM   #846
Satin
Valued Poster

Good job fellas, now this is the kind of talk I wanna see...

I'm so fucking hyped to get to this game I can't stand it. Fuck, I just talked to my man Easye and we both ready to go camp out right now. But first, we got some strippers to take care of....

Everything is in order for a Texans win. No excuses. I'm already game-planning for the Ravens next week.....

Playoffs!!!!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #847
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Ya know, I think for the first play of the game, we should just make Dre, Danial's come on undunderneath routes, and just throw A DEEP BOMB to Walters, they would so not expect it!
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #848
Daddio
Valued Poster

I like it Don!! Walters Deep, is that longer than 15 yards? He might not be able to find his way back to the huddle after that one!! The elimate of surprise would probably make it work. Good call.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #849
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Texans 20
Bengals 17
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #850
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Now to the bet proposal, to make an investment like this would be somewhat foolish, as I would be betting that Kubes actually would grow a pair, not likely. You have to throw in your caveat of "barring Injury" because of the gimp. Remember it is Kubes who hired that last bunch of D Coordiators that sucked out loud. It took the owner to step in and save Kubes bacon by getting a proven coach to run the D. Kubes track record of decisions is not very good in my opinion.
Ok, now I get it. Dopey Dude has just realized that he has let his over-sized mouth overload his peanut sized ass once again. He is forced to tuck his tail between his legs and try to find a semi-graceful way to bow out of the mess he has talked himself into! Well, let's see. Dopey Dude got busted on the 3-1 or 5-1 odds thingy so now he tries a different tact. What does he do this time? He blames it on Kubiak for not having a pair!

He is hoping there might be an idiot or two reading this thread that might accidentally fall for his bullshit story. In any event, we can now make a ever so slight name change to the following: The Dopey, Cut and Run Dude!

DCRD, why don't you just go ahead and say it. It is you who needs to grow a pair, not Kubiak!

As for the injury thing. I personally saw that as being a protection device that worked both ways. But if that is a problem, we can just take the injury bug out of the equation. Since you have boldly predicted that TJ. will be the starter on opening day, 2012, perhaps it is time for you to grow a pair and back it up with money. I say T.J. won't be the starter on opening day 2012. Furthermore, I am willing to bet $100, with no injury strings attached!

As for me, my "pair" is big enough to make the bet! Are yours?
Old 01-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #851
Daddio
Valued Poster

Give me the odds BigTalkTex!!! I also stated after the season to make sure TJ does not get jacked this season like he did last week because of Caldwell missing a block and TJ getting Jacked.

You always talk in half truths Fredo, tell the whole story and we will see who has the balls after this season ends. The bet still lies in Conservative Kubes hands and we all know he will be the same twat that he has always been and probably always will be. Maybe McNair can make this decision for him too!!

At least you actually made it thru a post without repeating yourself for once, but it still wasn't worth reading. Go Fish.

TJ, TJ, TJ, !!!!
Old 01-06-2012, 10:05 PM   #852
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

I'm not going to predict a score this time .
But
I'm so f'ing amped about the game tomorrow I won't sleep tonight.
It's been 18 long and painful yrs. since we've had a playoff game here in Houston.
(Joe Montana spoiled that one)
I'm gonna enjoy this one!
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:26 AM   #853
Satin
Valued Poster

Well said Gator, I'm so fucking amped. It's 3:30 am & I'm going to the stadium now...lol Just took my buddies J353 & Cat-Man on another wild adventure.

The stage is set....the talk is almost over....

Anyone see where Son of Bum is already politicking for a head coaching job? Damn Wade relax bro. You have a few playoff games to win....

Yep Trey break out the Kool-aid & vodka....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:56 AM   #854
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

After nine long years. I finally get to watch the Texans in post season. I don't have to hop on some Fucking bandwagon and root for teams like KC( 03), Minn(04), Indy(06), or Dallas(07). I can root for my own damn team. Tomorrow afternoon.

ANDRE JOHNSON (with limited snap reps) AND JJ WATT WILL UNLEASH THE FURRY

The Bengals haven't won a playoff game since January 6th, 1991. So there you go. Tomorrow afternoon, I will witness one of these two franchises win a playoff game for the first time during my existence

May the best team win.

Oh yeah, and I heard John Mclain say to be very careful if you're taking a chick to the game that isn't your wife, they have like extra and wider camera shots that will be displaying. I immediately thought of all you guys! Anyhow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIghY8NBQ5c
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:05 AM   #855
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Give me the odds BigTalkTex!!!
You have now shown your true colors for the third and final time. You have repeatedly been given the opportunity to back up your bold and outlandish predictions. Yet you cut and run each time. If you had credibility, you lost it! It is time to sweep you under the rug and find another mindless blowhard with endless drivel to take your place! There always seems to be one or two idiots running around!

As we approach game time, my revised prediction for the battle of rookie qbs is Houston 23-Cincy 17. I believe our D will once again rise to the occasion. While on the subject, I want to welcome Dre back!

I am hopeful that Andre, Schaub and Foster will each have a healthy and prosperous 2012 NFL season. Destination Nawlins!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women