Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2018, 11:39 AM   #16
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Depends on the provider and how much I want to see them will determine what screening methods I will comply with. If I inquire with a provider to see her then I most likely will be fine with whatever her screening methods are. If a provider out of the blue asked me to see her then asked all kinds of things in order to see her then that would be fishy to me. There’s nothing fishy to me about a provider asking to exchange selfies as part of their screening method. You can easily say no. Shit there is a very well known agency / provider that asks for very specific info if you want to see them and even then she may not see you. Yet people don’t flip out over her screening methods.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 11:12 PM   #17
Aweshucks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I sent a selfie once when I was a nube and worried about it for a long time. I won’t do it again. As others have said, there are other providers who are more comfortable with what they’re doing and will probably provide a better experience.
Aweshucks is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 11:33 PM   #18
anonsull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonAstros View Post
Avoid or Ignore them if they're asking for any personal info.

Ding ding
we got a winner

no selfie
no real name
no linkedin
no job info
anonsull is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:40 PM   #19
rouge
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonsull View Post
Ding ding
we got a winner

no selfie
no real name
no linkedin
no job info
totally agree don't provide - it will be all over the internet and can be use as blackmail.

In addition, Sasha requires driver license picture, real name, real phone number, fill out her contact form and $100 deposit. Starting 01/01/2019 she raised her rate to 500 per hour for the same non gfe as before (raised rates with no additional services provided).

The following posts and post 80 show she is terrible at keeping a secret.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2301471

https://www.sashabenjamin.com/book-me/
rouge is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 06:10 AM   #20
ProfessionalReviewer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Interesting. So its not unheard of for a legitimate provider to ask for a selfie. That's the answer I was after. I would never do it in a million years, but some experienced hobbyists will do it I guess.
ProfessionalReviewer is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 09:56 AM   #21
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Personally don’t bother me if she legit. I mean we want to see them and hope for no surprises.... all about expectations.....she might not see brothas....and bam I show up and she just want the monitory exchange vs my one of a kind.

End of day we both screening for protection.....now am I going to be posting selfies all over, am I going to be paying for extra verification, Not me...
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:22 PM   #22
NaughtyAughty
COUGAR

User ID: 424504
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fishy!?!? Not in my opinion...I clearly state in any of my bios that when contacting me be prepared For my two questions and if comfortable a face pic will always get you to the front of the line quicker....But then again I’m a breed of my own for I don’t do this for the same reasons that most of the girls do I simply do it for pleasure and therefore need to be attracted to my playmate! Put yourself in our shoes...u guys pick us off of attraction from our pics correct? Yet Find it fishy if we ask the same from you... it’s a double standard!
NaughtyAughty is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:25 PM   #23
NaughtyAughty
COUGAR

User ID: 424504
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouge View Post
totally agree don't provide - it will be all over the internet and can be use as blackmail.

In addition, Sasha requires driver license picture, real name, real phone number, fill out her contact form and $100 deposit. Starting 01/01/2019 she raised her rate to 500 per hour for the same non gfe as before (raised rates with no additional services provided).

The following posts and post 80 show she is terrible at keeping a secret.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2301471

https://www.sashabenjamin.com/book-me/
Now that’s not fair!!! you say that remark as if you’re saying all of us are un trustworthy and I take offense to that! I am the most humble honest individual you’ll ever come across in this hobby and honestly I don’t save the pictures but like I stated in my prior post I have to be attracted to you for any of this to work !
NaughtyAughty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women