Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47497
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
hsphotog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default Just an observation really....

Man, I wish this board was more active in Vegas.

In my home state, this is nearly the only board I trust for good information. There is always a lot of good conversation among all the members. I've had the pleasure of meeting many of the women and the honor of meeting a few of the gentlemen. Through the interaction on the board, we have built a nice little community that I truly enjoy.

So, to all the ladies who continue to post your ads here and to the gentlemen who post here regularly - THANK YOU! I truly appreciate all the information I can gather.

I'll see you in a week or so.
hsphotog is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:07 AM   #2
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Seems real slow here lately. I tried to get Jewel to setup a profile but she said "she never gets any requests" from here. Well maybe if she had a profile on here...
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:00 AM   #3
alessiajordan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 142191
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default More Action!

Hopefully it gets more active around here. I am in Reno and the eccie board is just completely dead!! I have told a few of guys I met about it, but no one has jumped on board.

I like this site. Seems like Vegas board should be a lot busier though!
alessiajordan is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:27 AM   #4
Bob41
Lifetime Premium Access

Have to agree wish there was more activity on this board. If the ladies would advertise more they would get more action. More exposure = more clients.
Bob41 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:50 AM   #5
rx7dude
Registered Member

what other boards are out there for the vegas area? I know if lvfever but it's deader than this one.
rx7dude is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #6
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

When men reach their certain credibility and whatever else you want to call it on one board, they don't want to start fresh with another. That's all there is to it.
I think eccie will pick up this month with the conventions coming to town.. So maybe then we will have to take it and run with it and cross our fingers that it stays picked up!
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:58 AM   #7
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

TER and Redbook are more popular in Nevada and in California. But, I do encourage ladies and gents alike to continue to post here, do your reviews here (even if you also do a review on another site), and encourage ladies and gents to join the board.

It is the only way to grow it. Also, discussion is great. Even the "look at me" threads that lots of the gents complain about in the KC Coed forum are a good way to expand the board and get conversation going.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #8
Bob41
Lifetime Premium Access

One of the things this site could do is to get rid of those annoying pop-ups whenever you click on a link. I'm sure this drives away a lot of folks who would otherwise use this site.
Bob41 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #9
GNG
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsphotog View Post
Man, I wish this board was more active in Vegas.

In my home state, this is nearly the only board I trust for good information. There is always a lot of good conversation among all the members. I've had the pleasure of meeting many of the women and the honor of meeting a few of the gentlemen. Through the interaction on the board, we have built a nice little community that I truly enjoy.

So, to all the ladies who continue to post your ads here and to the gentlemen who post here regularly - THANK YOU! I truly appreciate all the information I can gather.

I'll see you in a week or so.
This board is like night and day compared to the Oklahoma board, huh? LOL

I thought the same thing when I moved here from OKC in May. I do miss the activity in the ML, and even some of the drama associated with the coed board....but not too much.
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:51 PM   #10
hsphotog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Even the "look at me" threads that lots of the gents complain about in the KC Coed forum are a good way to expand the board and get conversation going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Murdock View Post
I thought the same thing when I moved here from OKC in May. I do miss the activity in the ML, and even some of the drama associated with the coed board....but not too much.
I look at it this way: I like enough drama to keep me curious, but not so much to annoy me to death. Besides that, you learn a lot about a person by how they deal with drama. I don't care how smokin' hot she is, if I can't stand to be in the same room as her, she's not worth it. Peoples personalities eventually come out in their posts. I will be much more inclined to contact a lady if I think we will get along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Murdock View Post
This board is like night and day compared to the Oklahoma board, huh? LOL
Possibly the understatement of the year!

I realize that as many people (men and women) that travel through Vegas, this board will never be the 'community' that Oklahoma is. But..... a simple post like this one - http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=857631 - from both the ladies and the gentlemen goes a long way in providing the information exchange we are all looking for. ESPECIALLY if that person is active on this board in other parts of the country. Good Grief, why wouldn't you take two minutes to say something here?

Alright, enough of this rant. I've got to get back to finalizing my trip. I'm trying to work out a schedule with the welcoming committee (who, by the way, is relatively active on here). Once that is complete, all that will be left is trying to wait patiently for my trip to actually kick off.

See you in a week. Like it or not, you can plan on seeing a few posts from me for the next few weeks.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #11
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob41 View Post
One of the things this site could do is to get rid of those annoying pop-ups whenever you click on a link. I'm sure this drives away a lot of folks who would otherwise use this site.
While it won't drive me away I am in TOTAL agreement!!!!
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #12
Jbackslash
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

All other sites seem to be more ad posting than anything else.
Jbackslash is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #13
hsphotog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbackslash View Post
All other sites seem to be more ad posting than anything else.
Agreed. And, two of my three worst hobby experiences have been in Vegas because I didn't do enough research.

I've gotten really spoiled by knowing what to expect when I meet someone new. Yes, I know YMMV is always a factor, but at least you have a general idea of what to expect.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #14
alessiajordan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 142191
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Ladies Are Here

I think there are plenty of ladies that are here, but maybe not as many being active in the co-ed discussions, but the ads seem to be ok. But if more guys come here to look then more girls will come here.

It works both ways... it takes two to tango!

I live in Reno and there absolutely NO action in that section and I always encourage guys to check this site out. But for what ever the reason, not many join and remain active.
alessiajordan is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #15
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes its very quiet here on the board..................

I think most ladies just post their ad and go.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women