Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-02-2024, 04:56 PM   #1
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default That giant gulping sound you hear is not from Fani

Seems the LambSCREAM media is having trouble swallowing the evidentiary hearings closing arguments, in what seems to be a uvula crushing DT/CIM/NQNS multiple gulps way.

NBC Legal Analyst Applauds Trump and Co-Defendants’ Attorneys’ Closing Arguments Against Fani Willis in Disqualification Hearing – “The State is Going to Have to Bring it on”
Quote:
NBC legal analysts and reporters reacted to Trump and his co-defendants’ attorneys’ closing arguments in the hearing to disqualify Fani disqualify Soros-funded Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis for having an improper relationship with her appointee as the special prosecutor in the Georgia RICO indictment and financially benefitting from said relationship.

NBC legal analyst and former Manhattan Assistant DA Catherine Christian told NBC’s Danny Cevallos, “The state is going to have to bring it on,” while noting the powerful argument of Jeff Clark’s attorney, Harry McDougald, “as he said the six ways that the DA is office and particularly DA Willis had conflicts of interest.”

Fani Willis also entered the courtroom alongside Nathan Wade, who had been in the courtroom since the hearing began...
Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!

The clean up batter (attorney) brought the receipts to cram down the faces of both Willis and Wade (in attendance).

“This Office is a Global Laughingstock” – WATCH: Attorney Harry MacDougald Bats MAGA Cleanup and Wipes the Floor with Fani Willis – in Georgia Closing Arguments
Quote:
Closing arguments were held today in the Fulton County case to disqualify District Attorney Fani Willis. Fani is under fire after she was caught lying to the court about her affair with her lover and Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade, and committing perjury under oath during her testimony. The evidence is clear in the case. Fani and her lover Nathan Wade were seeing each other romantically months and likely years before she then hired him to prosecute the former president of the United States on RICO charges...

...Harry MacDougald: The general rule on conflicts of interest for lawyers is in rule of professional Conduct 1.7. And we all know it’s all drummed into us, that we cannot have a conflict of interest, and if we do, we have to withdraw or we will be disqualified. The basic idea is that a conflict of interest impairs the lawyer’s independent professional judgment. That’s the test of a conflict and whether it can be waived and whether it’s disqualifying. And that conflict is not just financial.

It can be any conflict that impairs your independent professional judgment. And you see that in McLaughlin v. Payne, the court asked what was a personal interest for purposes of disqualification. It’s anything that impairs professional judgment that’s reflected in the ABA standards that were quoted by Mr. Merchant, which lists the prosecutor’s personal, political, financial, professional, business, property or other interests or relationships, and that’s really embedded in the prosecutor’s oath to act impartially.

And the earlier disqualification order by Judge McBurney was based on political interests, not financial. What my colleagues had described as forensic misconduct is also cognizable as a conflict of interest. Based on that footnote in Williams case, the root of all of the problems that we see in this court right now is a conflict of interest arising from their individual personal interests in perpetuating and concealing their relationship. That’s the original sin from which all of the other problems flow. There are six different actual conflicts of interest in this case, any one of which warrants disqualification, but collectively, practically compelling.

First, the financial conflict that’s already been covered.

Second, the personal ambition, political ambition.

Third, there is a dovetailed or complementary pattern of deceit and concealment of the relationship and the money.

Fourth, the speech at the church.

Fifth, the motion for protective order that the DA filed in Mr. Wade’s divorce case.

Sixth, the way the state has conducted the defense of this motion to disqualify, especially the hearing on the financial piece, the court asked for a limiting principle and asked about materiality. The limiting principle is whatever impairs the independent professional judgment of the lawyer that is applied routinely. We have a county code section that flatly prohibits gifts from contractors, period. We have by analogy the federal bribery statute, which has a threshold of $5,000.18 USC.

Six, six, six. The court asked about burdens and inferences. The court can draw a negative inference from the state’s failure to produce evidence to support the invisible magic cash balancing theory based on state v. Thomas, 311 Georgia 407 particularly footnote 19 as to the timing question that the court asked about, there were two contracts for Mr. Wade executed after they acknowledged the relationship began, each one of them afflicted or conflicted under county and common law.

The second conflict is her political ambition, for which he was previously chastised by judgment. Bernie. And that’s also present in this book. The inside flap of this book says that they were given, quote, exclusive access to thousands of secret documents, emails, text messages and audio recordings. The court has twice denied defense motions to unseal special purpose grand jury materials.

She helped herself to get the glory of this book. I introduced certified copies of a number of county code sections. I’m not going to walk through those, but I’ll tell you why they matter. The stack of law from the state constitution down to the county ordinances imposes a regime on the DA under which she has three obligations. She has to go to the county commission to get approval to pay him like she did.

She cannot accept gifts from a prohibited source. She has to disclose the gifts that she received. She evaded all of those requirements. Section 269 of the county code prohibits gifts from prohibited sources, which he was. There is no boyfriend exception.

The disclosure forms. The evidence is sufficient for you to find that her disclosure form for 2022 is false and that it is a false writing. That’s an actual conflict of interest between her duty, legal duty of disclosure, her legal duty of candor as a prosecutor, and her private and personal interests in concealing the relationship, concealing the gifts, and keeping the gravy train rolling for as long as possible. His part in the pattern of concealment is the story you see in many divorce cases. The husband is hiding things from his wife, how much money he’s making the other woman and what he’s spending on the other woman...
In a related note: I've considered that backwards dress thing and have come to believe it is most likely an anti-sexual assault design meant to ward of pervs and cause them to flee. Assuming Fani is not wearing a near chest high, kevlar reinforced, set of spanx. With a quick unzip of the zipper in front, that tummy flap of hers would come flopping out and scare away even the most strident pervy attacker.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:14 PM   #2
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

This is a political forum, not a get yourself off while imagining owning the libs forum. I for one could do without the imagery.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:29 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
This is a political forum, not a get yourself off while imagining owning the libs forum. I for one could do without the imagery.

could you do without the truth?
Old 03-02-2024, 05:32 PM   #4
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
could you do without the truth?
It was posted in such a way that I really didn’t want to read it. That’s my point.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:38 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It was posted in such a way that I really didn’t want to read it. That’s my point.

then stop reading. and why complain about it? half the current threads here aren't worth a reply.
Old 03-02-2024, 06:58 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Way too much of that angry trigger make up a bunch of shit shit, man.

Do you want people to read and consider your posts? Question is for all the rage posters and "get yourself off whgile imagining you own the libs" posters.

tx-dot is right.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:10 PM   #7
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

^^^ I second that.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:56 PM   #8
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Well Fani Willis and Nathan Wade are toast. Nathan Wade's Attorney Terrance Bradley put his two sense in with his testimony and should be disbarred for lying under oath it was so obvious. The whole case should be tossed out.
Old 03-02-2024, 09:34 PM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... The Judge there gave 'imself two weeks to find somebody
anybody in Fulton county who might wanna step in.

But the case has been tainted beyond repair.

#### Salty
Old 03-02-2024, 10:19 PM   #10
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... The Judge there gave 'imself two weeks to find somebody
anybody in Fulton county who might wanna step in.

But the case has been tainted beyond repair.

#### Salty
No self respecting Prosecutor would touch that case.
Old 03-03-2024, 05:27 AM   #11
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Might I recommend the buffet bar of TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS for your sweet tooth? It is is full of just desserts.

Wait! WUT?!? Were you Fapping to Fani's Flopping Flap while reading it?!? FFS: that's gross... Ewwwwe...
Old 03-03-2024, 05:29 AM   #12
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
O I C. So you're saying, you prefer to do without the truth?
Old 03-03-2024, 05:33 AM   #13
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
...whgile imagining you own the libs" posters.....
IMHO they have negligible value. Kind of like NYC commercial real estate that's not even worth a buck these days. Can't even buy a candy bar with a pocket full of libs these days, thanks to Bidenomics...
Old 03-03-2024, 05:37 AM   #14
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
...Terrance Bradley put his two sense in with his testimony and should be disbarred for lying under oath it was so obvious...
He didn't even have the two cents to buy any sense.
Old 03-03-2024, 07:29 AM   #15
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
He didn't even have the two cents to buy any sense.
Yeah it was pathetic.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women