Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #16
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

oldpun,

In your case if you were to write a review for a verified provider with multiple reviews. You could always use her for a reference for those providers that require references that are not newbie friendly. Plus having the advantage of PA.

There is more than one reason to write a review.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 02:08 PM   #17
Restless
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

If not a full blown review - guys should at least provide information of some sort. That is what this board is for, and it has worked well - at least for me. I have to be discreet as well and I think this board allows us to be SAFE and DISCREET.
Restless is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:20 AM   #18
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Thanks for y'alls view. Sorry CK, had to
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 09:13 PM   #19
busternutzs
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
What I was attempting to say was that it seems to come up all to often that someone does a review and has a bad experience. Then another member says yea I had a similar experience but never posted anything about his experience.
Since we aren't suppose to get in a heated discuss on a review. How many times did this come up in Tye's review. Maybe if someone had done a review earlier it would have saved someone else from a bad experience and a waste of time and hobby funds.
Old 05-10-2015, 05:32 AM   #20
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

No one said you can't have a heated discussion on a review sir. But when you start attacking each other that is where the line gets drawn.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 07:04 AM   #21
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

I need do to reviews, since I have seen numerous ladies since I join the site. I am the research person. I given more info on BP girls and posted humorous pictures on here.
Tex9401 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 07:58 AM   #22
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

at least you contribute with substance.

on the other hand, just saying "oh yeah i had a terrible time with her, too." isn't really that helpful. how much time does it really take to add a little detail?

as for attacking each other, ck is absolutely right. if somebody says something less than flattering about your new atf, try not to get butthurt and act like a little bitch. grow the fuck up.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 12:07 AM   #23
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171244
My ECCIE Reviews

Me personally.. i like reviewers.. 2 reasons..
A: way easier for me to screen..contact info is in the review
B: helps me and my business!
I do see gents that don't review and respect it. I am torn on the idea of my own reviews. I dont read them at all! So unless someone says hey you got a new review i would be clueless. I dont check them because i dont want to change who i am in our meeting just because i have good reviews, unless its a no review of course.. but i have never had one in 4yrs. I often question what's in the ros, wondering if the gent is telling the truth. Then my mind goes to.. wow.. so very dude in the world knows what happens with me behind closed doors.. although i am different with each person as each person is different. So in a way i am a YMMV.. but consistent i think.. I do think alot of these bitches let their reviews get to their heads and raise their rates because a few gents said yes on them.. when that happens please remind them what it took to earn that hr/hh of play time!! Its insane the gifts they will ask for in my opinion.. then again I'm real..not a bot or faker..I also think reviews can hurt us girls and you gents.. I am cautious when seeing a gent with many no reviews and often will ask why he wrote a no review.. just simply because one no review can all but kill a career. I ask as to make sure that you don't experience those bad qualities that made you write the no.. also to protect myself from getting a no.. Reviews are a catch 22 both great and bad...it's situationally dependant..this is just my perspective.. take it or leave it..not one female responded to this..another issue with the girls.. no activity other then posting ads.. this is how we get to know one another.. thru interaction, i am a brass take no shit type of gal.. its the Chicago in me.. Sorry Texas I understand ya'll aren't used to the yankee way.. it's ok i forgive you ;-) jk jk..but if more girls interacted choosing would be much easier For you guys.. I am a rare flavor and say so in my showcase i sugarcoat nothing. I don't knock you guys for it.. I rather enjoy honesty.. Reviews offer that..So does interaction in the forums as well.. ugh.. so torn..typical me.. ��
Lucky Lady is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:55 AM   #24
busternutzs
Premium Access

It's pretty rare a VP of female member will join in on a discussion of this type.

I noticed none of the guys that don't post reviews haven't had anything to say either.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:14 AM   #25
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Buster don't you think if the girls did offer their perspective more offten it would make it easier for you gents? Attitude offers alot.. you guys dont want a total ditz airhead..reviews are meant to weed out the shity providers sure but if they spoke here there may be no need for a review..unfortunately you can read text with the tone\mood you are in..but if the girls interacted more you would see for yourself who is genuine..not based from the view point of another.. what one man likes isnt true to another.. i like pussy too but im not eating a girl you reviewed just because you liked her.. i want to experience things for myself.. get my own opinion.. you might like loose and thick.. i prefer tight and skinny.. this is where i get confused.. why pick a chick based on what another dude said which may or may not be the truth.. let the girl talk to you..that is why we have mouths made for more then just sucking..i have worked in a mans world Most my life so i am used to adjusting my tits and going nose to nose..most women haven't.. construction will make a girl into a woman..ranching will make that skin thicker..Dont be afraid ladies!! Our value goes far beyond the dollar..and our view point lets the guys into our real world.. which is what they want unless asking for a certain fantasy..at least thats my experience..
Old 05-12-2015, 02:42 PM   #26
kami405
Account Disabled

User ID: 241069
My ECCIE Reviews

When I first started, reviews are invaluable....they allow gents to get a sense of not only what you provide but a certain look at the kind of person you are.
Reviews are invaluable in this environment.....both good and bad.
I have had gents ask "did that really happen".....I know all my reviews are good...I can only hope all are accurate. I am not into fish stories.....I don't want someone to come see me because someone said something that happened and it was embellished.....that is why I prefer people to ask me directly if there is ever a question.
As a travelling provider...reviews help in the cities that I visit for 2 reasons.
The first being that gentlemen that haven't seen me have faith that I will actually make it to the city on tour. The second being that they get a sense of who I am and what a session is like.
I just hit my 1 year mark so reviews are just marketing that reiterate I am still the same as I was when I started.
I think if a gentleman doesn't want to write reviews that is ok as well......some people prefer to keep BCD...just that BCD.
Others want to share and relive the excitement over and over...neither is right or wrong...it is a matter of personal choice....just as much as the type of provider you choose to see.
If all hobbyists and providers do research screening.....you should not be surprised when you see someone.
just my humble opinion on the matter.
kami405 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 02:46 PM   #27
kami405
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

BTW Lucky Lady....I think I would really like you...we seem to have the same sort of thoughts.
I am very active on the Oklahoma boards and totally agree that it really gives an insight to the provider.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:42 PM   #28
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Would love to meet sometime..tour to okc in the making i think.. I am glad you chimed in!! The west texas girls must not think too much other then ads or fishing for tours.. maybe thats half the issue..no real regular girls..most are traveling so no reason to speak up.. i love my west texas boys.. its hard to leave them but tour time is coming.. cant wait to chat..call me some time chicka
Old 05-12-2015, 06:35 PM   #29
kami405
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

In Lubbock tomorrow..where are you at now?
Old 05-13-2015, 08:43 AM   #30
busternutzs
Premium Access

I don't know why providers don't join in discussions. It's seems providers post looking for tourist information looking whether it be for lodging, restaurants or places to have drinks.

I do know providers like and need reviews. I've had providers tell me they wished or thought they should have had more reviews by now. Another one tell she was going to travel and wanted more reviews before hitting the road.

We had one Lubbock guy post looking to do a review. He never got one reply to his post. He even bumped his post up and still didn't get anyone to reply or a PM.

I don't know why in WT providers don't reply to ISOs either. When a guy is looking for a certain service or is coming to town for a few days.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women