Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2024, 08:55 PM   #1
HoHound
BANNED

Default Government That Actually Creates Inflation Blames Companies For Inflation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcVTzgZyGro

Please don’t blame businesses for high prices. They are not “greedy” as the fake news media and politicians espouse. Only the government can “inflate the money supply.” Only the government has a money printing machine. High prices are not inflation. High prices are a symptom of inflation. High prices don’t cause inflation. Inflation causes high prices. Governments blame companies to deflect their own culpability. Businesses are victims of inflation also just like consumers. This is economics 101.
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 09:33 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Umm what
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 09:35 PM   #3
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

WTF? Halfway through I thought that was fake. Somebody was dubbing in the words. But it must be for real. Yeah Joe, as you say in the video, the American public is tired of being played for suckers. So stop playing us for suckers.

Lina Kahn and her Federal Trade Commission have done what seem like some incredibly stupid, senseless things the last couple of years. But Lina is crazy like a fox. She’s just trying to put the blame for inflation on evil, price-gouging corporations, to deflect blame from her boss, Joe Biden. And it’s working. Judging from what I’ve seen on TV, MSNBC viewers have fallen for it hook, line and sinker.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 10:12 PM   #4
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Not sure 'creates' is really accurate but close enough. They can't blame Trump so just point the finger at greedy corporations. Same buffoon says he doesn't have the power to secure our border or address illegal immigration. Our President is starting to remind of a TV show I used to watch before I was old enough to smell bullshit from a mile away:

DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 10:46 PM   #5
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Not sure 'creates' is really accurate but close enough. They can't blame Trump so just point the finger at greedy corporations. Same buffoon says he doesn't have the power to secure our border or address illegal immigration. Our President is starting to remind of a TV show I used to watch before I was old enough to smell bullshit from a mile away:

Illegal Immigration is a tool for these people not a crisis. Illinois is allowing non citizen to become Police Officers. There may be other states if not already will adopt that stupid idea as well. We may eventually experience Martial Law in this Country. It won't be a good thing if it happens don't expect the Government to save you. If you are self reliant good, if you're not you're fucked.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 11:14 PM   #6
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Haha is that so?

For anyone not willing to spend 30 seconds fact checking:

"Illinois House Bill 3751 only allows non-citizens who are eligible to work in the U.S. and are authorized to possess firearms under federal law to become police officers."

Same policy has exists in the US Military.

Biden used the word 'illegals' which tells us he gets it but the Dems won't hear of it so he backtracked so for sure they are not trying to solve the issue on any real level. Inflation and immigration should be more than enough to oust Biden in Nov but we will see if that happens
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 11:15 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Illinois is what?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 11:30 PM   #8
Pootie2024
Registered Member

User ID: 625981
Default Politically correct Corporations

I really don't think he's talking about companies like your private company. You started and built it up in etc. I think it's more on these corporations. That foreigner investors and how they're able to have the same rights as an individual taxpayer. Remember the big debate years ago about American companies going globe? They did, and were literally taken over. Now what? Foreigners have tax payer rights.. hmmmmm

"Corporations are legal entities that have many of the same rights and responsibilities as individuals. They can:
Enter contracts
Loan and borrow money
Sue and be sued
Hire employees
Own assets
Pay taxes
Corporations have claimed many of the same rights as individuals, including:
The right to protect private property
The right to contract
The Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment"

Inflation is them saying "I want more American money"

Remember the government is congress and your governors.
The tax man is your state treasure. A group of pyschopaths!
Pootie2024 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 11:49 PM   #9
HoHound
BANNED

Every dollar created steals a fraction of a fraction of a fraction from the dollar in your pocket. That’s what inflation is. If a cryptocurrency could create an unlimited supply instead of a finite cap, would you buy it? Of course not. That’s the appeal of crypto. Only a finite amount will ever exist. Inflation is government theft. It’s a stealth tax. The sooner you admit that to yourself, the better.
HoHound is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women