Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Kansas City Metro
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2019, 07:57 PM   #1
FireAway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75
Default Am I just a polite wuss?

I have gone to Relax Asian Spa on 135th across from Menards several times. Each time (with all 3 regulars) there has been nothing but professional massage (no extras of any kind - even touching). It is close to me so I try again from time to time. Same result. Thye are all older women.

I have easy access at other locations, so I don't think I am too hesitant to test for extras (but I don't ask - only signals). Am I missing something or is this place truly a legit massage only (Yan (mms), Linda (very small woman) or Anna (trim with long hair in pony tail)? Occasionally, younger girls fill in. The massages are very good, but sometimes I'd like more. Maybe I just have to sacrifice location convenience to get more and lay back and just enjoy a good legit massage.

I'd appreciate feedback confidentially.
FireAway is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:44 PM   #2
FireAway
Valued Poster

Private PM appreciated.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:39 PM   #3
fmlazario
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

fmlazario is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 04:05 PM   #4
reallyniceguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

It's a legit place. You don't sound like a newbie so I can't find fault in your polite, yet fairly obvious, indications of what you're interested in. I've done the same and legit places either dodge or make it clear "not here." If they're open, it's not even a struggle. It's been quite binary in my experience. Also, I think the myth of "converting" a legit lady is ridiculous rare to the point of near legend. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just saying it's like a lottery. I have a list of places i know are legit and give AMAZING massages. I go there specifically knowing I can just calm the hell down and relax and enjoy the massage. I know nothing is going to happen. I know there will no stupid negotiation for tip. It's cool, that's what I went there for. Then... sometimes I immediately go elsewhere for a 30 min HE. So, if the massage is great, just enjoy it what it is.
reallyniceguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:02 PM   #5
FireAway
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyniceguy View Post
It's a legit place. You don't sound like a newbie so I can't find fault in your polite, yet fairly obvious, indications of what you're interested in. I've done the same and legit places either dodge or make it clear "not here." If they're open, it's not even a struggle. It's been quite binary in my experience. Also, I think the myth of "converting" a legit lady is ridiculous rare to the point of near legend. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just saying it's like a lottery. I have a list of places i know are legit and give AMAZING massages. I go there specifically knowing I can just calm the hell down and relax and enjoy the massage. I know nothing is going to happen. I know there will no stupid negotiation for tip. It's cool, that's what I went there for. Then... sometimes I immediately go elsewhere for a 30 min HE. So, if the massage is great, just enjoy it what it is.
Thanks for the thoughtful and perceptive response. I have found it refreshing to just let go and enjoy a good massage. I've noticed in other situations that, when my mind is conniving for more, I'm not feeling what's going on. I miss much of the enjoyment. It's nice to just relax and feel a good massage occasionally. At other times, a broader menu is actually easy to determine.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:46 PM   #6
FireAway
Valued Poster

Stumbled across an interesting trend...
Turns out all three of the workers are MARRIED TO OLDER AMERICAN MEN. That got me to thinking and remembering. First, the number of times I was asked if I have a girlfriend or wife. When I say "no," I get asked if I like Chinese women. That's usually followed with "I like you." So, I've been asking them. The ones who "have no menu" either have an American husband or boyfriend. Almost all are older men. I also get asked if I have any friends who would like a Chinese wife. It sure sounds like snagging an American "sugar daddy" is on the agenda for these gals - especially when you figure they can't afford a long term life in the US. I can't imagine many older American husbands would accept their younger wives providing sex for a living. There isn't enough in tips to compensate for risking losing that American sugar daddy.

Then, of course, there are some like Sarah who will make a lot more than most guys can provide.

So, it seems at least possible that, while many Asians want to marry an American in order to come to America, others are coming to America first and then trying to land an American to support them for the rest of HIS life, then their's. And offering sex to lonely and horney guys to get there probably works pretty well. To me it confirms the earlier comment about the myth of converting a legit worker.

So, for me, it's "I'm available so give me your best service." Of course, I'm not interested in a woman for a mate - especially if she's providing a full menu to every guy out there (you want Sarah coming home to you every night?). Double standard? Yep! But much cheaper than a wife.

Just my thoughts - and speculation. Relax and enjoy a good legit massage, and enjoy the easily accessible menu of one who is looking for "Mr. American Money." It's not being a wuss. It's being a monger.

Curious about others' experience. I'm no wizard.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women