Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35443
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2021, 05:23 PM   #1
googol^googol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Active boards for the Denver area

What are some sites that provide information like Eccie that are popular in Denver? I came from Texas where Eccie is the place to be but it feels pretty slow here. Any suggestions for sites I should check out? Thanks.
googol^googol is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 10:32 AM   #2
cotobygold
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

suggest theotherboard.com for Colorado, but it does have distinct differences from ECCIE
cotobygold is online now   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 10:36 AM   #3
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

tob is very clanish and they dont like Texans!
IMo its the worst board to look at!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 11:41 AM   #4
cotobygold
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Not going to disagree with any of that sadly �� ... but there aren't a lot of other 'boards' for Denver/Colorado. There is always Tryst and Rubratings for what are worth.
cotobygold is online now   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 10:08 AM   #5
denverdtcguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

uh you don't have to mention your from texas, the other board works well fo rme
denverdtcguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 10:08 AM   #6
denverdtcguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

also private delights seems popular
denverdtcguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 12:38 PM   #7
Jade1979
TheRealEricaEngland

User ID: 118387
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

TOB swear They Not Excepting Girls Which Is Bullshit. They just told my Friend she could join With A reference from a Girl and the girl must have 10 reviews and have paid that high Ass $85 For 2 Year's Straight. So Again they FUll Of Sh×× and Admit Who they WANT. And They will Ask for An ID so they will know where you from. Sucks!
Jade1979 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 07:44 AM   #8
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
tob is very clanish and they dont like Texans!
IMo its the worst board to look at!
It's not that TOB members don't like Texans, it's the fact several Texans who during the shutdown of Eccie came on TOB and immediately started berating TOB and how it was designed and told TOB that it needed to become more like Eccie.

Those same Texans also started complaining about the ladies, calling them all kinds of derogatory names, trying to out them...basically giving Texans a negative rep in Colorado.

We like Texans, but a few bad apples from Texas has made it difficult for the good Texans.

FYI, I have found that Coloradoans are shunned by Texans when trying to participate or comment in forums.
ilikeitlikethat is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:03 AM   #9
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade1979 View Post
TOB swear They Not Excepting Girls Which Is Bullshit. They just told my Friend she could join With A reference from a Girl and the girl must have 10 reviews and have paid that high Ass $85 For 2 Year's Straight. So Again they FUll Of Sh×× and Admit Who they WANT. And They will Ask for An ID so they will know where you from. Sucks!
Yes it is true that in order for a new lady to join TOB, she must have a reference from another TOB lady in good standing.

From what I have heard, it costs $85.00 a month to advertise on TOB. If you do 1 appointment a day at $100/5 days a week/4 weeks a month, you'll make $2,000.00. $85 is less than 1/2 of 1% of $2,000. Nothing is free in life. You have to pay to advertise everywhere.

In regard to showing an ID to join TOB, don't you have to show your ID on other sites to advertise?

TOB will admit any lady that can meet the requirements of TOB and have a reference. TOB men like traveling ladies.

TOB's rules are in place to prevent the scamming ladies (no matter where they are from) from joining TOB and scamming TOB men.
Old 05-28-2021, 10:09 AM   #10
Jade1979
TheRealEricaEngland

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol sweetie I have emails to prove what I say from TOB admin. And owner. They Full Of Shit period. But They Rules. Hey I moved on. And yes it is $85 a month the plus is you can post as many times as you want a day as many cities you want in Colorado. As far as $100 bucks. Babe I been in this business a long time. I don't want to see a bunch of clients at 100 bucks. The fact that as a client you try to add our profit is like WOW. If you want to Add add everything we advertise on alot of boards so off the top of my head about $300-600 per state. To make money you have to spend money. As far as them protecting us thats crap. They Protect Men not women. And Joe Bob can go see our ads and profile they don't have to have an account like Eccie or other sites. Also we get plenty of spam PM on TOB I have proof to show you. Who the hell want to sit in Colorado for a month straight? I stay at Marriott's and Hilton's DTC area. Look at room rates babe.now subtract and add what we make. Plane fees. Uber, Food, supplies. How much do I got left charging a dry 100 bucks?
Old 06-01-2021, 11:23 AM   #11
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade1979 View Post
Lol sweetie I have emails to prove what I say from TOB admin. And owner. They Full Of Shit period. But They Rules. Hey I moved on. And yes it is $85 a month the plus is you can post as many times as you want a day as many cities you want in Colorado. As far as $100 bucks. Babe I been in this business a long time. I don't want to see a bunch of clients at 100 bucks. The fact that as a client you try to add our profit is like WOW. If you want to Add add everything we advertise on alot of boards so off the top of my head about $300-600 per state. To make money you have to spend money. As far as them protecting us thats crap. They Protect Men not women. And Joe Bob can go see our ads and profile they don't have to have an account like Eccie or other sites. Also we get plenty of spam PM on TOB I have proof to show you. Who the hell want to sit in Colorado for a month straight? I stay at Marriott's and Hilton's DTC area. Look at room rates babe.now subtract and add what we make. Plane fees. Uber, Food, supplies. How much do I got left charging a dry 100 bucks?
I have no idea what you charge and I really don't care. I just picked the $100 figure as an example to use when you complained about the high ass $85.00 a month to show you that if you only charged made $100 a day that $85 was fairly miniscule. For all I know, you make $10k - $20k a month. That makes the $85 a drop in the bucket.

I know what Marriott and Hilton hotels cost in the DTC as well as around the world.

I know what the policy is regarding new ladies joining TOB as I have been told by several reliable sources.

I was actually calling BS on your rant about TOB membership and listing rates.
Old 06-01-2021, 11:34 AM   #12
Jade1979
TheRealEricaEngland

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What listing Rates? It has been 85 for a year now I believe. It was only 65 before that. And as far as Membership. I have email proof. I DON'T SPEAK ON NOTHING I CAN'T PROVE
Old 06-01-2021, 11:45 AM   #13
winn dixie
Premium Access

tob board is very clanish and rude. They dont like outsiders. If youre not in their circle youll quickly find yourself black listed. Seen it many times! I can see some tob members spreading mis. info.
Tryst Private Delights or even mega personals will get you much more business in denver than using that board.
That tob board protects its "interests"!
Old 06-02-2021, 08:43 AM   #14
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Respect goes a long way towards being accepted.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:44 PM   #15
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
Respect goes a long way towards being accepted.
Tob is worthless! Just the inner circle jerking each other.

Theyre rude to anyone with a new or different opinion. They will go out of their way to discourage traveling ladies from visiting. Even going so far as group of members scheduling appts and then ghosting. Giving false reasons why they didnt show up . False allegations and reputation attacks against these women are well known. They dont want their denver hoes to have competition. Again. Its a clanish board with selfish interests!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women