Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-25-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What If You Suspect a Client Has an STD?

I'm thinking this is a matter of security because it automatically affects your health. Not to mention, if I see something unusual after everything goes on as usual, and I want to stop because of my suspicion. If he gets angry or embarrassed even, what am I to do?

Do we settle on something? HOW does this end up the right way?

Please Help.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do not worry about his feelings!

Your life and livelihood depend on your health. Just say something like "you have some questionable blemishes and I don't feel comfortable continuing". If he gets upset, that's an indication that he could be guilty of knowing that he has an STD.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
thx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Is there a FAQ on what to look out for? (for providers/clients)
Old 06-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You're Amazing!

I really appreciate your response. I feel like a lot of women wont say anything, they'll just keep it going. I'm glad to be able to share this with the timid, as well.

Thanks, again.
DDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
Your life and livelihood depend on your health. Just say something like "you have some questionable blemishes and I don't feel comfortable continuing". If he gets upset, that's an indication that he could be guilty of knowing that he has an STD.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:20 AM   #5
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

This happened to me once. I was performing oral, and I noticed some blisters on him. I decided immediately that if he requested FS, it would be out of the question. Luckily for me, I only perform CBJ's, and the blisters were far away from the edge of the condom. I was also lucky because he came this way without a fight.

It left me to wonder if he never indulges in FS because he knows he has HSV-2 or if he just let me continue with oral because it felt so good. I took a couple of actions as a result of this encounter. Number one, I asked the ladies who referred him to me if: 1) He had used FS with them before (Neither remembered) and 2) If this was alert-worthy. (Both said, "Probably not.") I also decided that if he contacts me for another appointment, I will let him know why FS is off the menu.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #6
anova444
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default You are welcome DianaDeepthroats

And thank you China Doll.
Ladies my two favorite posts today are:
"Are Any of These ****** **** on *** *****?" and "The Creepiest ***** to ****."
Both contain some great advise.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by naming them. I'm one of those that only learns the rules when she breaks them.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #7
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Again in a way always trust your first reaction to a situation if it isnt safe in your mind always protect yourself, as noone else will.....
Old 06-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #8
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Your life and livelihood depend on your health.
Amen to that! And keep in mind all the STD's that no shot of penicillin will cure -- once you have them, you have them for life! To hell with decorum when you have so much at risk!
Old 06-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #9
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
I asked the ladies who referred him to me if: 1) He had used FS with them before (Neither remembered)
Ummmmm, how can you forget if you've fucked someone:unsure :
Old 06-26-2010, 11:10 PM   #10
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG C View Post
With both ladies, it had been over six months since they saw him. I thought the same thing you did, but I have had some less than memorable clients already, and I'm pretty new in the business. In other words, I may very well be in those shoes of theirs someday.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:04 AM   #11
anova444
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm with China Doll

I don't THINK that I've forgotten any one yet, but I very well could. Thanks every one for your in-put, oxo.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:09 AM   #12
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Quote:
With both ladies, it had been over six months since they saw him. I thought the same thing you did, but I have had some less than memorable clients already, and I'm pretty new in the business. In other words, I may very well be in those shoes of theirs someday.
Well, it's still hard for me to believe that you could forget whether or not you had sex with someone, and especially forgetting those "less than memorable clients" because if that person calls you again wanting a repeat you'd recall him being a lousy lay.....

The other thing that concerns me about your post though is the fact that these ladies were willing to give a reference for someone that they hadn't seen in over six months.....I thought the standard practice would be to give a reference for someone that has seen you recently (to me that means within the past 2 or 3 months), or someone who has been a longtime client that you've seen multiple times over a period of a few years.....If these ladies are giving referrals to someone that they haven't seen for such a long time (and then they both tell you that they can't remember such an important aspect of their session with him), then you probably need to make this fact known to your fellow providers, and I'd DEFINITELY not take any more referrals from them.....

Quote:
I don't THINK that I've forgotten any one yet, but I very well could. Thanks every one for your in-put, oxo.
I've been a hobbyist for many years and I can remember every provider that I've seen (the good and the bad) and if someone were to ask me about that provider and her services rendered, I would be able to give them details such as CBJ vs. BBBJ, GFE vs. Non-GFE, and MOST ASSUREDLY FS vs. non-FS.....
Old 06-27-2010, 07:08 AM   #13
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Were I a provider, I'd treat every client as if he had a STD. That's why they make condoms.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:22 AM   #14
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
if: 1) He had used FS with them before (Neither remembered)
Quote:
Quote:
I have had some less than memorable clients already, and I'm pretty new in the business. In other words, I may very well be in those shoes of theirs someday.
Where does the line form for those less than memorable hobbyists? With my history I'd get honorary first place in that line. Downside: providers won't be picking off that line anytime soon.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:15 AM   #15
anova444
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's why we keep notes. I called a lady that was given a REVIEW from a NEWBIE. She was rude, didn't remember the guy and after putting on some "phone charm" she said, "Well, every one that I've seen from eccie has been nice so, I'd say go for it". He wouldn't give me his name and had no references. He only gave his phone # and a general area of work.
I didn't go for it.

Quote:
Well, it's still hard for me to believe that you could forget whether or not you had sex with someone, and especially forgetting those "less than memorable clients" because if that person calls you again wanting a repeat you'd recall him being a lousy lay.....

I've been a hobbyist for many years and I can remember every provider that I've seen (the good and the bad) and if someone were to ask me about that provider and her services rendered, I would be able to give them details such as CBJ vs. BBBJ, GFE vs. Non-GFE, and MOST ASSUREDLY FS vs. non-FS.....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women