Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
Danieldiaz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Default P411 Now Offers Screening for STDs: HIV/Herpes

We all want non-psycho providers/clients, secure transactions and as much privacy as possible...and so far review boards, verification sites and references have reduced a lot of the big risks.....but one risk/fear still seems to be the ultimate buzz kill in this hobby...STD's..particularly HIV & Genital herpes....

I was wondering if a similar solution could be applied to lowering the risk of STDs in our community the same way screening has lowered the chance of dealing with dangerous psychos...

so I ask....

If a reputable site like P411 or similar offered a confidential std screening service, designed specifically for hobbyists and providers, which gave us the ability to verify each others' sexual health status during their screening process would you use it?

-Daniel D.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #2
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes!

I was just thinking today that I wish there were actually a site where only providers who had no criminal record and were disease free could join. "Verified" seems to mean only "she had a vagina and upon touching it I was not arrested".
Old 10-10-2010, 12:52 AM   #3
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO
Old 10-10-2010, 01:04 AM   #4
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danieldiaz View Post
We all want non-psycho providers/clients, secure transactions and as much privacy as possible...and so far review boards, verification sites and references have reduced a lot of the big risks.....but one risk/fear still seems to be the ultimate buzz kill in this hobby...STD's..particularly HIV & Genital herpes....

I was wondering if a similar solution could be applied to lowering the risk of STDs in our community the same way screening has lowered the chance of dealing with dangerous psychos...

so I ask....

If a reputable site like P411 or similar offered a confidential std screening service, designed specifically for hobbyists and providers, which gave us the ability to verify each others' sexual health status during their screening process would you use it?

-Daniel D.

This actually sounds like something you'd read about getting funding from the World Health Organization....and a good idea, IMO...

PSD
Old 10-10-2010, 07:04 AM   #5
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

The only problem with such a service is it would have to be updated WEEKLY to be of any use whatsoever. I'd rather trust condoms and my own eyes and brain (which have not failed me in ten years, knock wood) than a third-party screening service which people would soon figure out how to fool just as they do drug tests.

And just as some girls on P411 have started with the "client must have ten okays" nonsense, so people would soon start such games with the screening service: "Oh, your results are from last week, I only see providers/hobbyists with results from yesterday". And finally, it would soon turn into a tool for pressuring girls to do BBFS: "Oh, look, I'm clean, it says so right here!" Which is all well and fine until the next HIV appears at some unpredictable point in the next 20 years.

No thanks.

Quote:

so I ask....

-Daniel D.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #6
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Not fussing, just want to make a point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
Yes!

I was just thinking today that I wish there were actually a site where only providers who had no criminal record and were disease free could join. "Verified" seems to mean only "she had a vagina and upon touching it I was not arrested".
Lilly, there are lots of reputable girls who have criminal records; what if she was busted for pot in college, or popped for prostitution when she was too inexperienced to get a lawyer to plea-bargain an expungement for her? Most bad people (clients and providers both) have never been caught, and there are many good people who made mistakes or were even convicted falsely. I've never been hurt by a man who admitted to having been in trouble, and LOTS of girls are hurt every day in this country by the worst criminals of all, the people who GIVE OTHERS criminal records for just trying to make a living or take care of their physical needs.

Please don't think I'm fussing you or trying to argue because I'm definitely not; I've just known too many good people unjustly tarred by the "criminal record" boondoggle, and I have learned it's better to judge people on their own merits rather than trust what so-called "authorities" proclaim about them, especially when those "authorities" are the most dangerous enemies of our profession.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #7
macksback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

i would not use it.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

I think this is a great idea. I would certainly be vindicated and people would realize that I am right. What I also wanna know is why instant HIV test kits are not sold at stores like drug test kits or pregnancy test kits. I have gotten a wide range of stupid excuses from the powers that be over this. It would be awesome to pick up a girl, do saliva test kits, then we would know we are both clean, and we could do BBFS without worries.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:01 PM   #9
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's an interesting idea, but my only fear would be that it would greatly increase the number of hobbyists looking for BBFS.

The line "Could we go without the condom if I have papers to show I'm clean?" is sadly already pretty common in this world. So while it would be fantastic to know for sure that your partner isn't infected with anything, having a service like this that makes that information so readily available could possibly increase the practice of BBFS, or at least the likelihood that it would be asked for.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I would support it if it happened, but realistically I dont see it ever occuring. Same as a hobbyist or providers arrest record.

It would put some mild legal responsibility on the site right. To verify each lady and gent on p411 it would require a legit medical party to oversee it. Since prostitution is illegal both here and in Canada, making negative HIV Test a necessary option to check to be verified is a tall step. And what respected medical organization will put there stamp of approval on a lady or gent who participates frequently in this lifestyle. Who would feel more comfortable on something you cant verify yourself. If you caught HIV from a provider there....would all her ok'ed clients be cast off the site too? What about the others attached through other refs. And for the OP herpes test require a physical exam AND bloodwork.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:48 PM   #11
Danieldiaz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Blond Lily:Yes I always try to separate felony risks from touching provider vagina.

PSD: I was thinking about this for a while and found this company:
http://www.stfree.com/index.php?opti...d=34&Itemid=65

AngelOK: Yeah I know what you mean. The fact is, timing/cost and protected identity would make this difficult to be accurate in real time and be worth paying for frequently. Screenings could get more intense. Re: criminal records, I character speaks louder than records.

Macksback: Any particular reason?

HumptyDumpty: I assumed so...I'm curious if more consistent cfs members would convert to bbfs if there was a screening process that was practical and up to date. I.e. a magic home kit that did a full panel of stds operating the same way as a pregnancy test.

Adrielle: Yeah I think Humpty Dumpty is confirming those beliefs.

Gimme_That: You point out a big factor: Screening for stds involves several legal,scientific,and economic factors that still can't be practically handled.

I think it's a little ironic that google, can create cars that drive themselves http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...rless-car.html, yet we still have medieval strategies for preventing stds.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #12
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Initially this seemed like a good idea, but points made so far by a few clearly says otherwise. It would end up in more risque activities where fluids are exchanged. Lord help us if one breakout occurs after he's seen her bb, she's seen him bb, he's seen her bb, and she's seen him bb. It's one of those things that seems like a good idea on paper, but in practical application...not so much. Then there's the legal issues of the business. Then you have the continuity of tests. A test that's current today...how long does it stay current? After one partner? 3? Do civilian partners count? Are providers going to be required to use birth control? What about other medical issues where exchanging fluids are a factor, like Hepititis?

Scary stuff. Maybe it's a little better to just play with SOME paranoia. Or maybe we can all just go BB like ol' Humpty, here.

Seriously, if you're not bb'ing you should pretty much be alright in this business. I think too many people are seeing a few characters skate by and luck out despite being risky (ahem:Humpty) and are getting tempted by the Don Corleone Effect.

Stay safe, and stay smart. Just because some other people are driving 100 mph doesn't mean you should.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #13
Guest011512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
If a reputable site like P411 or similar offered a confidential ...
The need to be "confidential" opens the door to fraud and abuse. What prevents a member from submitting a child's test results as his/her own?
Old 10-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #14
guest063011
Account Disabled

User ID: 26643
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Finaly a THOUGHTFUL response!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOK View Post
The only problem with such a service is it would have to be updated WEEKLY to be of any use whatsoever. I'd rather trust condoms and my own eyes and brain (which have not failed me in ten years, knock wood) than a third-party screening service which people would soon figure out how to fool just as they do drug tests.

And just as some girls on P411 have started with the "client must have ten okays" nonsense, so people would soon start such games with the screening service: "Oh, your results are from last week, I only see providers/hobbyists with results from yesterday". And finally, it would soon turn into a tool for pressuring girls to do BBFS: "Oh, look, I'm clean, it says so right here!" Which is all well and fine until the next HIV appears at some unpredictable point in the next 20 years.

No thanks.
+1!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:23 PM   #15
guest063011
Account Disabled

User ID: 26643
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ditz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
Yes!

Are you serious???

Chalk this one up to a blond moment...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women