Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85
Default Herman Cain out of touch and full of crap...

Herman Cain is on record stating that if you are not rich or have a job blame yourself.... This is response to Cain's view of the Wall Street protest in which Cain- who says he's has no facts but that the protest are "staged" by the left to distract people from Obama's "failed" policies.
What really strikes me is Cain's comment that if you are not rich are don't have a job to blame yourself-- so if Cain believes that is true does he honestly believe that the 9.1% of the UE are UE due to their own personal issues???? Cain is out of touch- and what's scarier is that he has a recent surge and is currently 3rd amongst GOP candidates.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...ontroversy.cnn
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Bit of a stretch there. Maybe he was referencing all the unemployed, or maybe he was referencing just the protestors. If you find him clarifying his statement anywhere I am sure you will post it. YOU said all of the unemployed, but he never did and the current context of the interview was discussing the protestors themselves and his opinion that it is staged.

Damn, you could have told me it was all the way at the end.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Bit of a stretch there. Maybe he was referencing all the unemployed, or maybe he was referencing just the protestors. If you find him clarifying his statement anywhere I am sure you will post it. YOU said all of the unemployed, but he never did and the current context of the interview was discussing the protestors themselves and his opinion that it is staged.

Damn, you could have told me it was all the way at the end.
He needs to clarify himself- this is gasoline for the Dems- again is he implying that all the Protesters there are lazy and don't want to work???? Either way you twist it - it was a dumb comment and insensitive comment to make. What's the difference between the Wall street protesters and the Tea party?
Old 10-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #4
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
What's the difference between the Wall street protesters and the Tea party?

the teanuts didnt get arrested by the pigs though they should have
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #5
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
the teanuts didnt get arrested by the pigs though they should have

"The Pigs". You're a fucking moron. What should they have been arrested for?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Someone better tell the public how out of touch Cain is. I don't think they're buying it.

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/articles/...ntial-race.htm
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #7
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
"The Pigs". You're a fucking moron. What should they have been arrested for?
AF has become my favorite poster.

I hear many of these "protesters" have indeed found jobs. They are getting paid to protest.

Fleabaggers!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #8
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

As a general rule if something in your life is not working the way you want the best thing to do is look in the mirror to find the problem and solution. Blaming your problems on someone else is not effective. This does not mean that things you have no control over can't effect you it just means that focusing on yourself to find the solution is more effective than complaining about it.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #9
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Herman Cain is on record stating that if you are not rich or have a job blame yourself.... This is response to Cain's view of the Wall Street protest in which Cain- who says he's has no facts but that the protest are "staged" by the left to distract people from Obama's "failed" policies.
What really strikes me is Cain's comment that if you are not rich are don't have a job to blame yourself-- so if Cain believes that is true does he honestly believe that the 9.1% of the UE are UE due to their own personal issues???? Cain is out of touch- and what's scarier is that he has a recent surge and is currently 3rd amongst GOP candidates.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...ontroversy.cnn
Yep,he's so out of touch that he's got my vote!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #10
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Out Of Touch??

Hreman Cain might be the only candidate in either party that is actually "in touch". Certainly more so than the current occupant of the White House.

One thing I would love to see is if Herman Cain, when addressing an all black audience, goes into that "jivemode" cadence that President Obama clicks into when the occasion arises. When the President does that, it reminds me of that classic scene fron the movie "Airplane".

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ail&FORM=VIRE1
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #11
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
As a general rule if something in your life is not working the way you want the best thing to do is look in the mirror to find the problem and solution. Blaming your problems on someone else is not effective. This does not mean that things you have no control over can't effect you it just means that focusing on yourself to find the solution is more effective than complaining about it.
Oh really- so why were the Tea party people protesting? What about during the civil rights movement- surely a lot of things weren't going right for the Black community- but I guess getting unequal pay- discrimination, poor working conditions wasn't the government's or companies fault- it was the fault of the Black people themselves right? I guess MLK wasted his time with all those marches? Ditto for Ghandi?
Laz are you telling me that Wall Street and big corporations have done nothing wrong over the years????
Old 10-07-2011, 09:46 PM   #12
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I would guess MLK looked in the mirror and found an effective way to change the situation. You are right in that he did not create the situation but he did identify a method to create change and then pursued it. He did not whine about the situation he developed a solution and implemented it.

Wall street and big corporations have done some wrong things and some great things. Not everything they do is bad. The objective should be to encourage the good and discourage the bad by making the good profitable and the bad unprofitable. Once you do that human behavior and greed will take over. Remember greed is a good thing, it creates motivation.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:02 PM   #13
MrGiz
BANNED

Would someone please explain to me how the Government can "create " a job?
One that is not fully paid by the public, that is....
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:30 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's easy, Mr. Giz. They can't.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:09 AM   #15
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Would someone please explain to me how the Government can "create " a job?
One that is not fully paid by the public, that is....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's easy, Mr. Giz. They can't.
When a defense contractor sells weapons systems, products, training and other things to foreign countries, the resulting jobs to produce beyond that original government contract were created both by award of the original contract and by granting permission for the contractor to sell its wares.

There are other, more direct examples and others that are harder to attribute to government without it being paid for by the taxpayer.

Are there any other "absolutes" you need chewed up and spit out from the relentless noise spewed by the anti-government hate media? You can get more (in fact, all you need) by watching Fox "News" or listening to AM Wingnut Radio.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women