Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452930
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2015, 04:36 PM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default OK, which one of you Tea Bags wrote this letter to the editor?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...E?ocid=U221DHP

The letter-writer criticized Obama's handling of the situation in Iraq, lamented the Islamic State group's takeover of Ramadi, and asked whether it was not time to rise up against the administration.
"I think the appropriate, and politically correct, term is regime change. Forgive me for being blunt, but throughout history this has previously been accompanied by execution by guillotine, firing squad, public hanging.
"I have absolutely no reason to expect that current practice should be any different," the writer said in a letter published on Memorial Day.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:16 PM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
OK, which one of you Tea Bags wrote this letter to the editor?

The letter-writer criticized Obama's handling of the situation in Iraq, lamented the Islamic State group's takeover of Ramadi, and asked whether it was not time to rise up against the administration.
"I think the appropriate, and politically correct, term is regime change. Forgive me for being blunt, but throughout history this has previously been accompanied by execution by guillotine, firing squad, public hanging.
"I have absolutely no reason to expect that current practice should be any different," the writer said in a letter published on Memorial Day.
Something tells me that the Idiot who wrote the above letter still believes there is a hijacked Malaysian Airlines 777 parked on a remote island, camouflaged by Shrubs and netting.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:40 PM   #3
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Something tells me that the Idiot who wrote the above letter still believes there is a hijacked Malaysian Airlines 777 parked on a remote island, camouflaged by Shrubs and netting.
Except for the 777....it's been done before.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:59 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...E?ocid=U221DHP

Do you have a problem, with this?

WTF

Word Origin
Slang. What the Fuck?! (used to express anger, impatience, surprise, etc.)

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:06 PM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Perhaps it was your favorite candidate for President, Rand Paul. Ooops! You didn't realize he was a Tea Bagger!

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:08 PM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Tell us where the wreckage is Tampon?

As for the letter, the letter write does not know our history. We do not have a history of executing traitors or even shooting them while trying to escape. We let them go back to where they feel comfortable and we thrive while they sit around pondering their mistakes.

However, when it comes to "teabagging" I have to defer to the expertise of WTF and Tampon.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:12 PM   #7
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Tell us where the wreckage is Tampon?

As for the letter, the letter write does not know our history. We do not have a history of executing traitors or even shooting them while trying to escape. We let them go back to where they feel comfortable and we thrive while they sit around pondering their mistakes.

However, when it comes to "teabagging" I have to defer to the expertise of WTF and Tampon.
You tell US where the plane is, dickless. Under some shrubs, right?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:16 AM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Tell us where the wreckage is
Only a bonafide Idiot would ask me to offer proof of the exact current location of the wreckage from the missing 777.

Yet our resident bonafide Idiot has not offered any proof of the exact current location of the remote island where the 777 has been allegedly parked and camouflaged.

Speaking of which, my common sense tells me the most likely place to find "the wreckage" would be on the bottom of the ocean.

JDIdiot's common sense tells him, the most likely place to find "the wreckage" would be parked on some remote island, camouflaged by shrubs and netting.

Yep, JD is a bonafide conspiratorial Idiot!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 07:42 PM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You tell US where the plane is, dickless. Under some shrubs, right?

If you had ever actually read what I said or comphrehended it, that plane was sitting in a hangar within 96 hours of it's disappearance.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:30 PM   #10
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
If you had ever actually read what I said or comphrehended it, that plane was sitting in a hangar within 96 hours of it's disappearance.
And we're still waiting on the proof...
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women