Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2024, 05:22 PM   #1
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Default "J6" Committee LIES!

... G'day You-inzers,

... And the LIES - from the special "J6" committee
with Liz Cheney and the rest... Now the Oversight
committee has proof positive that President Trump
DID ask that 10,000 National Guard Troops be there
at the Capitol on 6th January.

And that the "J6" committee with "Lyin' Liz" there
withheld the TRUTH from the American people.

... No bleedin' wonder that Trump is ahead in the polls.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

All lies will be revealed.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 08:26 PM   #3
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

This bullshit again?

The amount of effort put in by Jan 6 deniers is admirable.

Definitely more appropriate than this energy...

DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 08:52 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... G'day You-inzers,

... And the LIES - from the special "J6" committee
with Liz Cheney and the rest... Now the Oversight
committee has proof positive that President Trump
at the Capitol on 6th January.

And that the "J6" committee with "Lyin' Liz" there
withheld the TRUTH from the American people.

... No bleedin' wonder that Trump is ahead in the polls.

#### Salty

allow me to help out my mate Salty here ... this is what he's referring to.

Here's the Evidence Liz Cheney Tried to Bury During the January 6 Probe

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...trump-n2636294

I can’t say that this is surprising. Still, it provides another chance to take a swipe at former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY), who The Federalist has busted for suppressing exculpatory evidence concerning the ongoing anti-Trump narrative that the former president orchestrated some violent coup on January 6. One bit of proof Cheney didn’t want to be widely publicized is the Trump administration’s security plans, which included 10,000 National Guard troops to protect Washington, DC. The city rejected it.

These revelations were gleaned from an interview with Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato, who heard conversations between White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser. Meadows wanted the city to request whatever they needed to keep the city secure. Cheney was reportedly present for these interviews. Mollie Hemingway has more:

Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had “no evidence” to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had communicated its desire for 10,000 National Guard troops. In fact, an early transcribed interview conducted by the committee included precisely that evidence from a key source. The interview, which Cheney attended and personally participated in, was suppressed from public release until now.

Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato’s first transcribed interview with the committee was conducted on January 28, 2022. In it, he told Cheney and her investigators that he overheard White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows push Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser to request as many National Guard troops as she needed to protect the city.

He also testified President Trump had suggested 10,000 would be needed to keep the peace at the public rallies and protests scheduled for January 6, 2021. Ornato also described White House frustration with Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller’s slow deployment of assistance on the afternoon of January 6, 2021.

Not only did the committee not accurately characterize the interview, they suppressed the transcript from public review. On top of that, committee allies began publishing critical stories and even conspiracy theories about Ornato ahead of follow-up interviews with him. Ornato was a career Secret Service official who had been detailed to the security position in the White House.

Ornato said White House concerns about January 6 were related to fears that left-wing groups would clash with Trump protesters and that no one in the White House anticipated a riot at the Capitol. Antifa and other left-wing groups were planning protests for the same day. Left-wing groups had been involved in violent assaults on Trump supporters following public protests.

Bowser’s decision to decline help from the White House did not end the Trump team’s efforts to secure troops ahead of the protest. When the D.C. mayor declined Trump’s offer of 10,000 troops, Ornato said the White House requested a “quick reaction force” out of the Defense Department in case it was needed.

Once the Capitol was breached, the Trump White House pushed for immediate help from Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller and grew frustrated at the slow deployment of that help, according to the testimony.

“So then I remember the chief saying, ‘Hey, I’m calling secretary of defense to get that [quick reaction force] in here,” Ornato said. Later he said, “And then I remember the chief telling Miller, ‘Get them in here, get them in here to secure the Capitol now.'”

This anti-Trump circus has many twists and turns. Trump is a moron but so crafty he orchestrated a violent takeover of the Capitol to prevent the peaceful transition of power. He’s irresponsible with state secrets but is the greatest known threat to the republic. He wanted to foment a rebellion but requested 10,000 troops to secure the Capitol. He’s a fascist who willingly left office in January of 2021.

The Left needs to pick one narrative and stick with it. Trump gets the same illogical treatment liberals apply to most issues. The other one where they routinely crash into their own walls is gun control, where the consensus is that only police can be trusted with firearms. However, they're also the ones committing some covert genocide against people of color or something. Don’t think about it too long—you’ll get a migraine trying to make sense of it.

Cheney didn’t want to play this game—she just buried it. Cheney would later get buried by voters in her state who booted her for her anti-Trump antics.

and yet some think the committee with it's two hand picked RINO stooges was "bipartisan"

bahahahahaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 09:05 PM   #5
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Just another yarn of the same debunked bs.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 09:41 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Cheney busted !!!

And you have to laugh at the leftists in denial even with the hard evidence released showing Cheney and the J6 show trial committee lied

Can't wait to see them prosecuted when Trump wins
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 09:58 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... See? ... Even the liberal lads run away from the TRUTH.

No wonder Trump keeps RISING in the polls...

Cheers to me good mate Waco for bringing the receipts...

#### Salty
Old 03-11-2024, 10:16 PM   #8
DNinja69
BANNED

Default Lied about what exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Cheney busted !!!

And you have to laugh at the leftists in denial even with the hard evidence released showing Cheney and the J6 show trial committee lied

Can't wait to see them prosecuted when Trump wins
Lies on which side again?

"proof positive that President Trump
at the Capitol on 6th January"

So Trump invites millions to DC for a 'wild' time.

Currently unemployed but at the time (R) - Texas Louis Gohmert chimed in a couple days before J6 day:

“Basically, in effect, the ruling would be that you got to go to the streets and be as violent as Antifa"

Then again he once claimed homosexuality to bestiality so who really listens to him?

Eric Trump talked about targeting every (R) politically then Don Jr. followed up with:

“If you’re gonna be the zero and not the hero, we’re coming for you and we’re going to have a good time doing it!”

Now not quite so chummy with the Donald but Rudy G had one of the more enlightened quote of the week:

“If we’re wrong, we will be made fools of,” he said. “But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. So let’s have trial by combat.”

But Trump was not aware of any of these things. Nah.

In fact he used the words:

"I know everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building. To peacefully, patriotically make your voices heard.”

Aww. Then Mr Trump why did you think we needed 10,000 armed soldiers?

He ordered the code red.

One last quote for gits n shiggles:

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it."
Old 03-11-2024, 10:54 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Lies on which side again?

"proof positive that President Trump
at the Capitol on 6th January"

So Trump invites millions to DC for a 'wild' time.

Currently unemployed but at the time (R) - Texas Louis Gohmert chimed in a couple days before J6 day:

“Basically, in effect, the ruling would be that you got to go to the streets and be as violent as Antifa"

Then again he once claimed homosexuality to bestiality so who really listens to him?

Eric Trump talked about targeting every (R) politically then Don Jr. followed up with:

“If you’re gonna be the zero and not the hero, we’re coming for you and we’re going to have a good time doing it!”

Now not quite so chummy with the Donald but Rudy G had one of the more enlightened quote of the week:

“If we’re wrong, we will be made fools of,” he said. “But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. So let’s have trial by combat.”

But Trump was not aware of any of these things. Nah.

In fact he used the words:

"I know everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building. To peacefully, patriotically make your voices heard.”

Aww. Then Mr Trump why did you think we needed 10,000 armed soldiers?

He ordered the code red.

One last quote for gits n shiggles:

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

code red? quoting Jacktard Nicholson in "A Few Good Men"? what does that prove?

let's focus on what really happened in the "great insurrection" that didn't happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGXkMmtl6I

looks like a guided tour to me!

please ignore the leftist commentary here it's MSDNC after all

quite a riot yes?
Old 03-11-2024, 11:14 PM   #10
DNinja69
BANNED

Well good thing you aren't in charge of anything related to law enforcement!

Using that kind of logic just tells the rest of us that you consult either the 'what Trump said' book of facts instead of letting yourself process what actually happened.

All good man Freedom is a great many thing to each their own.

It is possible to talk about Trump having done a solid job as President while also holding him accountable for what he inspired and took part in. I promise you when that kind of Freedom lives in your heart the world will still be a fucked up twisted sometimes gut punch level real fiasco but you will be contributing to those things a lot less.
Old 03-12-2024, 03:24 PM   #11
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Let's stay with the point of the thread.
That the "J6" committee LIED to the American people about
Trump asking for the National Guard.

No need for deflection and contortions away from the truth.
Some of you can just apologise for saying that President Trump
(and me-own self) was lying about this.

#### Salty
Old 03-12-2024, 04:43 PM   #12
DNinja69
BANNED

Jan 6 security tis the topic and we are having a grand discussion.

As for the intent of the OP we get it. Trump was utterly powerless and misunderstood on issues that might have prevented or minimized the brutal events of Jan 6 but in other areas a behemoth of Executive authority.

How convenient. Indeed
Old 03-12-2024, 04:46 PM   #13
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

They also buried the testimony of the SS Agent who was there and said that what that chick testified to, Trump lunging and grabbing the steering wheel, was complete bullshit.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 06:21 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Well good thing you aren't in charge of anything related to law enforcement!

Using that kind of logic just tells the rest of us that you consult either the 'what Trump said' book of facts instead of letting yourself process what actually happened.

All good man Freedom is a great many thing to each their own.

It is possible to talk about Trump having done a solid job as President while also holding him accountable for what he inspired and took part in. I promise you when that kind of Freedom lives in your heart the world will still be a fucked up twisted sometimes gut punch level real fiasco but you will be contributing to those things a lot less.

if i had been in charge of the DC police i wouldn't have let Nancy Pants overrule the Trump admin's offer of 10,00 troops

i would have placed Nancy Pants under arrest on the spot.

they wanted a riot. they made sure they got one. how? not staffing the DC police at full strength and REFUSING the national guard,

Quote:
Jan 6 security tis the topic and we are having a grand discussion.

As for the intent of the OP we get it. Trump was utterly powerless and misunderstood on issues that might have prevented or minimized the brutal events of Jan 6 but in other areas a behemoth of Executive authority.

How convenient. Indeed

powerless by the constitution but not misunderstood. recall that Trump never openly said for any acts of violence or rioting.

in fact he called for a "peaceful march" ... just like MLK did.

what did big tech social media do that day when Trump tweeted for people to leave peacefully?

deleted it and banned him.

brilliant!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
They also buried the testimony of the SS Agent who was there and said that what that chick testified to, Trump lunging and grabbing the steering wheel, was complete bullshit.

.and trotted out that bitch who wasn't even there for hearsay nonsense

as we all recall .. the Secret Service refuted this claim and offered to have the agents who were actually present testify .. in public and under oath.

the kangaroo court refused

go figure
Old 03-12-2024, 08:21 PM   #15
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
This bullshit again?

The amount of effort put in by Jan 6 deniers is admirable.

Definitely more appropriate than this energy...

Haven’t you heard….they were just tourists. lol

What a bunch of fools.
Charley3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women