Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2022, 09:09 AM   #1
onawbtngr546
BANNED

Encounters: 55
Default "I don't like seeing children at..."

Staff edit image violation The Dr
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 09:12 AM   #2
onawbtngr546
BANNED

Disgusting!
Old 06-23-2022, 09:15 AM   #3
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

You better pray the boomers are around for awhile...... to keep the young and dumb alive
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 09:25 AM   #4
onawbtngr546
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
You better pray the boomers are around for awhile...... to keep the young and dumb alive

On the contrary, I can't wait for all the raisins who lead the country to die. This country needs to be lead by people in their 30s and 40s. Not by people in their 80s who thinks the internet is a fad and who need help from their grandchildren to use their phone.

But this thread is about the gays, not about boomers.
Old 06-23-2022, 09:28 AM   #5
onawbtngr546
BANNED

2022: There are gays in the Buzz Lightyear movie!!!

1950s: Male rabbit kisses male hunter without consent

Old 06-23-2022, 09:28 AM   #6
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Have you ever been to a gay parade? They’re much more sexual than church. That’s the main issue with having children there. But of course the left tries to spin it. Men dressed like George Washington is much different than the grown men in drag wearing thongs and lingerie. It’s bizarre that people are up in arms about not wanting drag queens around children.. it’s creepy.
Loretta77 is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 09:32 AM   #7
Loretta77
Premium Access

The lesbian kiss scene was specifically put into the light year movie in response to the parental rights bill passed in Florida. It seems that the left is desperate to sexually indoctrinate children by all means necessary. Again.. creepy. And I’m not a boomer. Just my opinion.
Old 06-23-2022, 10:11 AM   #8
onawbtngr546
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
Have you ever been to a gay parade? They’re much more sexual than church. That’s the main issue with having children there. But of course the left tries to spin it. Men dressed like George Washington is much different than the grown men in drag wearing thongs and lingerie. It’s bizarre that people are up in arms about not wanting drag queens around children.. it’s creepy.

Yes, gay parades are far too sexual for children. I personally, I'm straight as a rocket, but if people want to be gay, that's fine with me. But I wouldn't enjoy going to a gay march. But I still believe that they should be allowed to be gay.
This meme is about how they are saying 'they do not want to indoctrinate children in gayness' because it is an adult subject and they don't understand what it means, so they are just going along with it like their mommy or daddy is.

As such, it is spinning it around with religion and going to church, because it is an adult subject and they don't understand what it means, so they are just going along with it like their mommy or daddy is.
But religion, teaching children to believe in a magic man in the sky who will send them to hell for something they know you will already do if you do it because magic man, is totally fine?
Old 06-23-2022, 10:48 AM   #9
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Everyone is fine with Religion till the Baphomet statues come out.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 11:22 AM   #10
onawbtngr546
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
Everyone is fine with Religion till the Baphomet statues come out.

Yep. Since they passed laws allowing religious schools to get tax money, I can't wait for the Church of Satan to open up a public school in the south. And some Muslim schools to get funding too. Freedom of religion works both ways. America can't just be Christian while saying all religions are OK

Old 06-23-2022, 11:30 AM   #11
Loretta77
Premium Access

That’s a pretty ignorant description of religion. The purpose of Christianity is to instill moral values in its followers and the teachings of Christ. Anyone who actually reads about Christ has to admit that the teachings are pure and good, regardless if you believe in his existence. Teaching kids about a grown man dressing like a woman in lingerie has zero benefit on society whatsoever. Again, I’m creeped out by you pushing this subject. And for the record I’m not religious
Old 06-23-2022, 11:34 AM   #12
Loretta77
Premium Access

Also “church of Satan” schools DONT exist bub. It’s for private schools, mainly Catholic. Jewish and Muslim schools would be accepted.
Old 06-23-2022, 11:47 AM   #13
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
That’s a pretty ignorant description of religion. The purpose of Christianity is to instill moral values in its followers and the teachings of Christ. Anyone who actually reads about Christ has to admit that the teachings are pure and good, regardless if you believe in his existence. Teaching kids about a grown man dressing like a woman in lingerie has zero benefit on society whatsoever. Again, I’m creeped out by you pushing this subject. And for the record I’m not religious
Yes alittle creepy indeed even for a young guy who doesn't know half.of what he thinks.... oh and yes off topic but since someone didn't have the balls to admit how wrong he was about employer drug testing.... again you were wrong and just decided to move on without being a man
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 12:22 PM   #14
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Yep. Since they passed laws allowing religious schools to get tax money, I can't wait for the Church of Satan to open up a public school in the south. And some Muslim schools to get funding too. Freedom of religion works both ways. America can't just be Christian while saying all religions are OK

You are mischaracterizing the decision in the Maine school case. The decision does not require governments to fund religious schools. It requires that religious schools not be excluded as options for parents who receive a voucher for education of their children. If no parents in the voucher program choose religious schools, then religious schools get no government funding. So go right ahead and open a Satanist school in Mississippi. Good luck getting any parents to send their kid there.

Now if the decisions required actual mandatory public funding of religious schools, I am with you. That would be a violation of the Establishment clause. Giving parents a voucher and allowing them to use it to pay for any school EXCEPT a religious one, OTOH, would seem to violate the Free Exercise clause.

The difference is coercion vs choice. The requirement to allow parents to choose religious schools is a choice on their part to fund that school. It would be no different than a law that states that welfare recipients cannot donate to a church. The money is given to the parents, who then choose where to spend it. Free exercise and that the choice to spend it on religious schooling should not be prohibited.

By contrast, a law that requires tax money to go to religious schools is coercion; tax payers are required to pay taxes to a religious organization. That is precisely what the term “established religion” historically meant. When a jurisdiction has an established church, all residents were required to pay taxes to support that church. Clearly such a requirement regarding forced funding of religious education would be unconstitutional.
Smarty1 is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 12:25 PM   #15
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Even if they did the recent decision does not require government funding of them. It only requires that parents be permitted to use a school voucher to pay for their child’s education in a “church of satan” school if the parent chooses to send his or her kid to one. That is as it should be — free exercise of religion.
Smarty1 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women