Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2021, 12:14 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default "Senile Biden is about to abandon Americans"

From Adam Housley- award winning reporter who reported on the middle east wars for years

From a friend who is former CIA and still connected massively in Afghanistan. "We are about to abandon Americans" The Admin refuses at this hour to change the August 31st drawdown date, which means it begins almost immediately.

This decision is NOT conditions based and advice from some people at high levels in US Intel and also our military is being "disregarded". Also "Anybody not out by the time the last plane leaves gets cut away."

In Kabul processing of Afghans has stopped. The Panjshir Valley will likely be overrun soon. People trying to save high value targets like women who held high positions, or people whom worked with the US are not being allowed to move them.

US Intel fears that when we leave, the Taliban will take down the internet, expel foreign journalists and "eliminate people by the thousands...anyone who might remotely be a threat." US Emergency teams are being told their only safety guarantee is to get on the next flight.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:05 AM   #2
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I know this is way off topic but, dude, do you ever sleep?
you've started over 30 posts on the first 2 pages of this forum and you've responded within minutes to each post.
I think you need to start smoking w**d or something to relax. You're gonna give yourself a stroke! hell, you might as well run for office if this shit bothers you so much...or at the very least link up with Wendy Bell to have her put you on her show.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 10:54 AM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
I know this is way off topic but, dude, do you ever sleep?
you've started over 30 posts on the first 2 pages of this forum and you've responded within minutes to each post.
I think you need to start smoking w**d or something to relax. You're gonna give yourself a stroke! hell, you might as well run for office if this shit bothers you so much...or at the very least link up with Wendy Bell to have her put you on her show.
I am perfectly relaxed, thanks.

And those threads were started over the course of a week or more. In case you haven't noticed, we are in the midst of a historic foreign policy disaster caused by our senile President. It is kind of important.

And I am a night person, so I often am up very late but I also sleep in til 11am or noon. But thanks for your concern
Old 08-24-2021, 11:11 AM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

CONFIRMED - SENILE BIDEN IS ABANDONING AMERICANS IN AFGHANISTAN

He should be impeached immediately

Senile Biden and Secretary Blinken leaving State Department employees to fend for themselves in Afghanistan. The U.S. Senate should not tolerate a President and a Secretary of State who abandon State Department employees.

This hostage situation was avoidable in every way. Senile Biden and his team walked right into it
Old 08-24-2021, 11:15 AM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

The Senile Biden administration is not NEGOTIATING with the Taliban.
The Taliban is DICTATING terms to the United States of America.
The decision not to move the 8/31 deadline proves that. Wow..

Senile Biden agrees to the TALIBAN's dictated August 31st timeline for withdrawing - AFTER he PROMISED to leave no American behind. Even fucking Adam Schiff admits evacuating all Americans before 8/31 is "highly unlikely"!!!
Old 08-24-2021, 11:23 AM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Terrorists are telling the United States military what to do and
Senile Biden is complying. This is incomprehensible.

If President Trump were there, first we wouldn't be in the clusterfuck we are and second, any ‘deadline’ would’ve been the day every single American is home—and not a second before. And you can bet there would’ve been repercussions for the Taliban otherwise.
Old 08-24-2021, 11:29 AM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Senile Biden and everyone who voted for his dementia addled ass have blood on their hands

Just wait til the Taliban start executing all the Americans and Afghan SIVs Senile Biden leaves behind after Aug 31

Old 08-24-2021, 11:34 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I’m having a Mooshell Obama moment. For the first time in my life I’m embarrassed for America. Sad, but true.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 11:41 AM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’m having a Mooshell Obama moment. For the first time in my life I’m embarrassed for America. Sad, but true.
This is an utter disgrace Bam. They impeached Trump for a phone call. Senile Biden is leaving thousands of Americans to be raped, beaten and butchered by medieval fanatics.

He needs to be impeached. TODAY

Even congress - which rarely agrees on anything had bipartisan pushback to Blinken and Austin in the all-House classified briefing, in particular about the decision to stick to the Aug. 31 deadline.

Lawmakers from both parties have been clear that they don’t see a scenario in which everyone’s evacuated by 8/31.

and

BIDEN TO G-7: WON'T BE ABLE TO GET EVERYONE OUT OF AFGHANISTAN

HE IS ABANDONING AMERICANS TO BE EXECUTED !!!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2021, 12:18 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
This is an utter disgrace Bam. They impeached Trump for a phone call. Senile Biden is leaving thousands of Americans to be raped, beaten and butchered by medieval fanatics.

He needs to be impeached. TODAY

Even congress - which rarely agrees on anything had bipartisan pushback to Blinken and Austin in the all-House classified briefing, in particular about the decision to stick to the Aug. 31 deadline.

Lawmakers from both parties have been clear that they don’t see a scenario in which everyone’s evacuated by 8/31.

and

BIDEN TO G-7: WON'T BE ABLE TO GET EVERYONE OUT OF AFGHANISTAN

HE IS ABANDONING AMERICANS TO BE EXECUTED !!!!!!!!
I’ll settle for a Military coup followed by a tribunal then firing squad.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 12:37 PM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Congressman Jim Banks - "Just walked out of the Congressional briefing on Afghanistan. One thing is painfully clear. The Biden team says one thing behind closed doors, admits mistakes, knows this is a shitshow and the President is lying and telling us something different from the White House. Shameful!"

House Minority Leader McCarthy - We've all just left the brief is a classified cannot talk about what was said inside but I'll tell you this, I'm less confident after leaving that briefing. There's no possible way that we can get every American is still in Afghanistan out in the next seven days.

“American citizens are routinely being turned away by Afghan guards at the airport despite showing U.S. passports, according to five sources familiar with the situation.
Old 08-24-2021, 01:33 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

The Biden teleconference with the G7 lasted a sum total of 7 minutes. Pure propaganda.

That conference call was for two reasons: (1) the White House talking point of a 'collaboration with G7 leaders'; and (2) a photo-op. That's it folks, nothing more.
Old 08-24-2021, 01:50 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Brett Baier reporting that our military is now only taking American citizens at the Kabul airport. He adds that our military is expected to be out in 72 hours...

This is shocking. There are so many people still there... including Americans.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1430247974060367879
Old 08-24-2021, 02:50 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Senile Biden is now 15 minutes late for a speech for which he was 3 hours late before it was moved later by an additional hour and a half.

I guess they are having a really hard time getting his dementia drugs to work today
Old 08-24-2021, 03:23 PM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

So after being over 5 hours late to his own press conference, waiting for his dementia drugs to kick in, Senile Biden shows he is tone deaf by

opens his speech about an American security crisis in Afghanistan and matter of national honor by playing politics and lying to the American people by pitching his leftwing political agenda. What an absolute disgrace!!!

Guess it's nice for Senile Biden to describe how he's working to ruin America before getting to his ongoing work ruining Afghanistan.

But imagine being an American stranded in Afghanistan and hearing senile Biden open his press conference by talking about something totally unrelated

And then after gaslighting the American public and lieing about Afghanistan, he took NO questions yet again.

He’s running away from the reporters like he has run away from American citizens stranded in Afghanistan.

Senile Biden treats questions from the press the same way he treated the Taliban in Afghanistan: he runs away.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women