Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2022, 12:56 PM   #16
onawbtngr546
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
That’s a pretty ignorant description of religion. The purpose of Christianity is to instill moral values in its followers and the teachings of Christ. Anyone who actually reads about Christ has to admit that the teachings are pure and good, regardless if you believe in his existence. Teaching kids about a grown man dressing like a woman in lingerie has zero benefit on society whatsoever. Again, I’m creeped out by you pushing this subject. And for the record I’m not religious

If you need a book of instructions to teach you on how to be a good person, you by default aren't a good person.

Just some quick searching because I don't know any of these by hand, but the bible is a good book of morals and guidelines to live by - two thousand years ago. In 2000s, no, you do not need to live by the book because we are a modern society.

That is to say, I'm not discrediting the book of generally being good to live by, but indoctrinating children in it while also ignoring the downright gory parts of it is what I have a problem with

-------

Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.(1 Peter 2:18)
Teaching slavery is all right?

No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the Lord.(Deuteronomy 23:1)
Any injury or operation on your genitals? You are barred from church

If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.(Deuteronomy 22:20–21)
All your neighbors need to stone your daughter if she loses her virginity before marriage

Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:9)
Pretty straight forward. Kill them all

You shall acknowledge no God but me. . . . You are destroyed, Israel. . . . The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea 13:4, 9, 16)
God OKs killing children and pregnant women.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 01:09 PM   #17
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

You bring up valid points of horrific quotes from the Old Testament of the Bible (pre Christ). Is this argumentative point to validate grown drag queens performing in front of children? Or you’re arguing that drag is better to teach to children than religion? Another question I have for leftists, do you realize that the vast majority of religious people in the United States are black and Latinos? Does that bother you? Or just the whites? I like to remind leftists of that because most of them don’t actually know any minorities, they just love speaking for them.
Loretta77 is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 01:11 PM   #18
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
If you need a book of instructions to teach you on how to be a good person, you by default aren't a good person.

Just some quick searching because I don't know any of these by hand, but the bible is a good book of morals and guidelines to live by - two thousand years ago. In 2000s, no, you do not need to live by the book because we are a modern society.

That is to say, I'm not discrediting the book of generally being good to live by, but indoctrinating children in it while also ignoring the downright gory parts of it is what I have a problem with

-------

Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.(1 Peter 2:18)
Teaching slavery is all right?

No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the Lord.(Deuteronomy 23:1)
Any injury or operation on your genitals? You are barred from church

If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.(Deuteronomy 22:20–21)
All your neighbors need to stone your daughter if she loses her virginity before marriage

Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:9)
Pretty straight forward. Kill them all

You shall acknowledge no God but me. . . . You are destroyed, Israel. . . . The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea 13:4, 9, 16)
God OKs killing children and pregnant women.
The first sentence you posted is probably the stupidest statement ever made on here. I hope u don't have children u r raising because it's clear. U must think they need no guidance in life to become caring and good souls.
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 01:43 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Yes alittle creepy indeed even for a young guy who doesn't know half.of what he thinks.... oh and yes off topic but since someone didn't have the balls to admit how wrong he was about employer drug testing.... again you were wrong and just decided to move on without being a man
More than a little creepy. Only groomers want to indoctrinate young children like this.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 01:44 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty1 View Post
You are mischaracterizing the decision in the Maine school case. The decision does not require governments to fund religious schools. It requires that religious schools not be excluded as options for parents who receive a voucher for education of their children. If no parents in the voucher program choose religious schools, then religious schools get no government funding. So go right ahead and open a Satanist school in Mississippi. Good luck getting any parents to send their kid there.

Now if the decisions required actual mandatory public funding of religious schools, I am with you. That would be a violation of the Establishment clause. Giving parents a voucher and allowing them to use it to pay for any school EXCEPT a religious one, OTOH, would seem to violate the Free Exercise clause.

The difference is coercion vs choice. The requirement to allow parents to choose religious schools is a choice on their part to fund that school. It would be no different than a law that states that welfare recipients cannot donate to a church. The money is given to the parents, who then choose where to spend it. Free exercise and that the choice to spend it on religious schooling should not be prohibited.

By contrast, a law that requires tax money to go to religious schools is coercion; tax payers are required to pay taxes to a religious organization. That is precisely what the term “established religion” historically meant. When a jurisdiction has an established church, all residents were required to pay taxes to support that church. Clearly such a requirement regarding forced funding of religious education would be unconstitutional.
LOL, you are going to blow his mind setting him straight on the facts.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:46 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
The first sentence you posted is probably the stupidest statement ever made on here. I hope u don't have children u r raising because it's clear. U must think they need no guidance in life to become caring and good souls.
It is thinking like that first sentence you referred to and people like him that are leading to the inevitable destruction of America
Old 06-23-2022, 03:47 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Yep. Since they passed laws allowing religious schools to get tax money, I can't wait for the Church of Satan to open up a public school in the south. And some Muslim schools to get funding too. Freedom of religion works both ways. America can't just be Christian while saying all religions are OK

... You know, mate... It's surely a good thing to watch,
you being soaked by all the mates here while you surely
continue to strongly fly the flag of Liberalism.

Good for YOU to continue to make strong arguements
when you can... And I'll surely agree with you on
THIS ISSUE. ... Except that America is NOT just sayin'
that Christian is the onley religion.

But that Christians WILL BE PROTECTED - just like
the other religions.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 05:39 PM   #23
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I love how the left assumes we fear blacks, browns or muzzies getting guns, or worse, that we are afraid of a religious school from other than a christian faith?

I find it just a bit, a BIT racist that you portray blacks, browns or Muzzies as something WE should be afraid, but, we aren't.

It appears though, that you are, by holding them up as things we or all of society need to fear.

I don't care if a parent want's to send their kid to Satan Be'el'zebubs pre school, I'm just glad that a parent is taking an interest in the growth of his child and what education they feel it deserves.

Same thing with a Muzzie with a gun, if Muzzies in that Mosque had firearms in New Zealand, they could have fought back against an evil person, who happened to be white.

Same thing with the school in Uvalde, gun free zones, are not safe, as, we have seen with church shootings being stopped regularly in this country, almost monthly, and, again, in the last week.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 05:41 PM   #24
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Luckily, I am well regulated to the point, I am very confident in my gun handling and usage, and combining great regulation with situational awareness, I can be proactive in stopping any harm coming my way, be it white #@$%head, black, brown or Muzzie.

I'm equal opportunity when it comes to fearing for my life and safety.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 09:41 AM   #25
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

For the record- I went to a private school. Nuns as teachers & all that entails. It was nice having extra days off for "Saint *insert name* " Day or having a boring class cancelled since we had to go to mass for whatever reason. I can tie a necktie perfectly, something I notice younger people today can't frickin' do. When I graduated from a certain For-Profit Art school, I was quite popular at helping the idiots tie their neckties.

One thing we used to do to fuck with the Nuns was bring in a copy of La Vey's Satanic Bible. Its really NOT that bad! It's main teaching is... there is no Satan, there is no after life. This is it. Make your mark on the world before you go. It's celebrating that YOU are the master of your destiny & not some "guy in the sky". No "turn the other cheek" crap either. Stand up for yourself & your rights.

Now, just like Christianity, there are different branches of Satanism, with their own little spin on things. Some are a little more dark than others. Some are no more scary than a mainstream religion.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women