Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47525
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2014, 09:09 AM   #31
Adorna Kisses
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 118769
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell View Post
I would love any combination of Luxury Daphne, Genesis Nicole, Seeking P, Adorna Kisses, Reese Foster, or any of these other ladies:

Alyssa XOXO
Angel N.
Barcelona
Jade Green
Marie Love
Michelle Banks
Ms Jade
Tyler Foxx
Obedientone
Rheyven
SexyLaura
Splash waterfalls

No holds barred( CIM, COF, GREEK, TUMA, OTC)
Thats a hell of a list!!! I'm scared for you
Adorna Kisses is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:10 AM   #32
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by baloo6878 View Post
Eva, forget the wheaties, I have been working out a little, so hopefully my heart will be able to take being with both of you! And I will probably need a Red Bull or something that day just to be able to get back home!
Im saving up...I plan on spending a few weeks in the Nola area for the festivities ...
So you the the three of us will have an EXTRAVAGANT time!!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:36 PM   #33
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by OklahomaSooner View Post
Did a mother and daughter once, was quite hot and the Mom and daughter sucked each other off as well !
Ewwww. Did they have a full set of teeth between them?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:34 PM   #34
DinDC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

My most favorite threesome was where my two most fave providers, who both squirt, got together, rolled out the painter's drop cloth, laid me down on it, and we all had a ginormous splashfest!

Splashtown's got nothin' on dat!!!
DinDC is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:05 PM   #35
Dana_Passion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 34357
My ECCIE Reviews

Lucky! A MFM Threesome is definitely on my To-Do List.
Dana_Passion is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 04:30 PM   #36
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

... the time a shemale and I took turns fucking a girl who was tied to the bed.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:25 PM   #37
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorna Kisses View Post
Thats a hell of a list!!! I'm scared for you
Don't be scared Adorna…..we just gotta figure out how to make it happen.
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:10 AM   #38
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by baloo6878 View Post
Eva, forget the wheaties, I have been working out a little, so hopefully my heart will be able to take being with both of you! And I will probably need a Red Bull or something that day just to be able to get back home!
Diet Rockstar!! dont have a can but it has tons of B vitamins and some other supplements.
they may have discontinued it and are now selling "Sugar Free Rockstar" - 100% of Riboflavin [B2], Niacin [B3], B6, B12, no sugar.

tho, gotta hand it to red bull, they sponsored Felix Baumgartner who jumped from 112K feet!!!
http://energydrink-us.redbull.com/
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:32 AM   #39
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
I mentioned this before, but the hottest FMF I ever had was:

Me on the bottom on my back, with stripper spinner girl fucking me with a huge strap on and sandwiched in with my guy friend fucking her doggie style. It had the most amazing rhythm to it. It was like being fucked by both of them at once.

I get hot and wet just remembering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willen View Post
Re: LilMynx69

I did a variation of the scene you describe a while back, only I was in the middle with a lady on either side. As you said, the rhythm was a key. An amazing time.
Willen, i agree. woman A on her back, me in the middle fucking her, and woman B on top grinding her pussy into my ass cheeks. then after woman A's cries "uncle", we switch. i'm not one for strapons, the woman on top is only grind so she can cum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATownsFinest View Post
Dallas Rain on her back, TrulyPassion in 69 on top of Dallas. Me with a handful of TP hair in my hand, alternating between taking her ass, her pussy and Dallas' mouth. Switching the girls positions and when I am wore out, calling my brothers in one at time to take their turns.......
this is a good position as well. but as i'm not into anal, warm pussy on bottom to open mouth on top and back is way deliteful!! then move around to the other end for open mouth on bottom to warm pussy on top !!!

damn, should have thought of this when i was with them recently.
tho, we did have a sucking, fucking, licking, cuming deliteful time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OklahomaSooner View Post
Did a mother and daughter once, was quite hot and the Mom and daughter sucked each other off as well !
"sucked each other off" as in cunnilingus or as in cocksucking :^)
Old 01-22-2014, 12:04 PM   #40
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion View Post
I am going to get to do a MFM with two brothers. Omg how excited am I. I know there are more kinky stories then a MFM with brothers but man that is turning me on to think I will be the memory they share in years to come. Sharing is caring so can we have more wanted or have done kinky threesomes.
congratulations to you and best of deliteful times for your upcuming adventure!!!

wrt kinky threesomes & foursomes, i experienced a few in my days.
all but 1 have been FFM or FFFM.

most kinky - FFM i let two subs use me for their pleasure for 1.5 hrs. they bathed me, gave me an enema, dried me off, tied me to a bed, blindfolded me, then used me for a long time - rode my face and my cock, one woman at a time, both of them; used whips, floggers, paddles on me; pinched and twisted all protuding body parts; cowgirl (all variations); even some anal [not really into that]. then, they removed the blindfold and let me use them for a while til lil delites had his one and only release that nite.

most fun - FFFM celebrating Woman A's birthday. the other two woman and i pleased woman A until she cried "uncle." they had me lie back to pleasure me. then woman B essentially elbowed the other two out of the way and attacked lil delites with such passion and intensity that the other two were going "whoa!!! look at her go!!!"

most intimate - FFM w/ woman A and B who i'd seen separately and who then became good friends w/ each other. we enjoyed six different encounters - three times at swingers clubs then overnights at woman A's place, woman B's place, or my hotel; three birthday celebrations for each of us where the birthday person got lots of loving and delites from the other two before it turned into a FMF orgy.

most oral - tie between the first "double blind taste test" with two most excellent fellatrixes and another "double blind taste test" with two other most excellent fellatrixes.

most foursome fun - FMFM w/ two sexy but opposite women [looks, skills], an eccie guy, and me for 1 hour of non-stop kissing, sucking, fucking, squirting, and cuming. i left a 40 dollar tip for the hotel housekeeper as we really did a job on the beds and towels.

most therapeutic - woman A giving oral delites, both of them giving me an excellent full body therapeutic massage, woman B giving oral delites.

most weird - consulted w/ two lesbian providers [so they advertise] that turned into a way less than deliteful time. woman A spent half the time in the bathroom [doing who knows what] and woman B giving half hearted oral delites and then throwing a hissy fit cos she "couldnt do this!" woman A [the older and the dominant of the two] and i attempted to calm her down and make her feel comfortable. woman A kept ordering her to do stuff. not at all fun :^(

least bang for the buck - first ever double w/ two blondes in plantation florida on evening of sep 11, 2001. woman A just wanted to give oral delites to lil delites, woman B just wanted to give oral delites to woman A. no intercourse. worst part? 900 for 1hr of "delites".

most wished for but prolly not obtainable - all of my oral delites favs and me!!!!
of course, i would need about 6-12 hrs, lots of hydration and several vitamin Vs.
maybe i should ask them for a birthday special! :^)
Old 01-24-2014, 02:13 PM   #41
deejohn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

That is some list Mr delites and sounds like most where a great time.

My fantasy and one that I don't really expect to happen goes something like this:

Sexy encounter with a beautiful lady and after much foreplay she informs me that it is time for me to be blindfolded so I can receive my surprise. She and I have talked before and she know that I love the idea of two beautiful ladies using strap-ons on me and forcing me to fully explore my submissive feminine side.
I lay blindfolded on the bed, quivering in anticipation as she climbs on the bed and pushes her fake cock in to my mouth. I feel our new friend as she slides between my legs and begins to gently massage me from my cock to my ass. I feel her apply lubrication all over that area as the lady sliding in and out of my mouth talks dirty to me, calling many feminine names and telling me that I am about to have my pussy filled.
My legs are lifted into the air and I feel a hardness gently pushing into, the sensation is amazing, better than anything I have every felt "back there". I am being told what a good girl I am and how I look so pretty taking these two cocks. This better than I ever dreamed, then the girl at my head removes the blindfold I see a very well built masculine man between my legs thrusting his hard cock into me as he is about to explode.......

Some will call me gay, I don't care. I have grown into a very sexual person over the years and I refuse to limit myself on what my fantasy may be. Now will it ever happen, probably not.
deejohn is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:19 PM   #42
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmmm Pm baby---we did have a sucking, fucking, licking, cuming deliteful time!!!

yes we sure the hell did!!Yummmy!

I still want do a mtf session! TsKrystiKakes I will look for you in spring!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:16 PM   #43
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

PMdelites.

Your scene is great, and probably suits more folks than mine. But(t), to be honest, Lady 'B' did wear a dong, did utilize it, and it was great. But(t) what made it great for me, was that the three of us were in excellent rhythm. The waves of sensation were what did it for me. Lady A loved the scene: i.e. me being penetrated while I did her. Lady B was the sub, and frankly I don't know that she really dug it at all. But, if she's a sub, isn't that part of the point?

Two other great 3--sums. One involved a 'simple,' tri-angular, oral daisy chain. What made it great was how into pleasing each other we all were. What I remember is that none of us made theatrical noises. What you heard was mostly the sound of oral servicing, punctuated with moans of pleasure on occasion.

The other was the time that I was tied down. Lady A, the dom, directed Lady B to smother me while 'A' had her way with me. 'B' damn near killed me (by no means a bad way to quit this mortal coil), I discovered the pleasures of trying to stay alive while smothered with pussy. I guess 'B' had fun, because by the time I saw her my seed covered half her face.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 10:00 PM   #44
Freedahavefun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1761
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Great thread Truly!
My kinkiest threesome ever was with a father and son. The son was in his late 30's and the father was in his late 50's.
We had a blast!!
Freedahavefun is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:00 AM   #45
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
mmmmm Pm baby---we did have a sucking, fucking, licking, cuming deliteful time!!!

yes we sure the hell did!!Yummmy!

I still want do a mtf session! TsKrystiKakes I will look for you in spring!
Dallas.....I want to do a mtf also! MAybe it will be a good spring indeed?

Who knows...maybe it could evolve to a mtmf mix as the players may...
mm-good is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women