Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40321
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
If

We can all speculate that if Trump is impeached by the House and not convicted by the Senate, which party will benefit the most from it.
The Democrats will benefit the most as it will drive independents away from Trump.

These Trump supporters are like the jurist on the O J Simpson trial....no amount of evidence would be enough to convict their Juice!

But the proverbial jurists in the 2020 election are the independents....not our rabid Trump lovers in this forum.

And the evidence so far is not looking good for Trump.

Trump better hope the GDP shifts into another gear. His 4.0 is barely in the 2's.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 05:45 PM   #32
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Bullshit! This country spent $30 million on an investigation and when it was done, Mueller didn't know who Glenn Simpson was or what the fuck Fusion GPS did. The "investigation" into foreign involvement into the 2016 election was a political farce. And you fantasize the investigation is "going well"?
I was not in any way referring to the Mueller investigation. But the fact is that every security expert in this country believes Russia interfered in the 2016 elections. Do you believe otherwise?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 05:52 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
If Trump told the Ukrainian President to investigate wrong-doing between Joe and Hunter Biden in order to receive money from the U.S., is that an impeachable offense?

The incident happened in 2016. It is now the end of 2019 and Joe Biden is one of the leading contenders trying to unseat Trump in 2020. Bad timing by Trump, if nothing else. Looks like he is taking action solely for political reasons. At no time in the past 3 years has anyone come forward and accused Joe Biden of acting inappropriately when he threatened to withheld $1 billion in U.S. aid from the Ukraine unless the Ukraine fired Viktor Sholkin. Now it is a problem.

I think the investigation is being handled rather well. A supposedly reputable person comes forward and accuses the POTUS of inappropriate behavior which may or may not be impeachable. It should be investigated. Maybe the process should have been different but there is no set protocol for impeachment proceedings. Eventually, if the full House decides that Trump's actions were impeachable, the matter will be put to a vote and I'm sure the vote will be mostly along party lines. Then it will move to the Senate for a trial and again, I expect the vote to be mostly along party lines.

We can all speculate that if Trump is impeached by the House and not convicted by the Senate, which party will benefit the most from it.

you should read the topic before you post.

And Ciaramella worked with a Democratic National Committee operative who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, inviting her into the White House for meetings, former White House colleagues said. The operative, Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who supported Hillary Clinton, led an effort to link the Republican campaign to the Russian government.

now about that dirt ..

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

anything else you need to know about why Trump asked Ukraine about investigating election interference from 2016?

thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 05:52 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The Democrats will benefit the most as it will drive independents away from Trump.

These Trump supporters are like the jurist on the O J Simpson trial....no amount of evidence would be enough to convict their Juice!

But the proverbial jurists in the 2020 election are the independents....not our rabid Trump lovers in this forum.

And the evidence so far is not looking good for Trump.

Trump better hope the GDP shifts into another gear. His 4.0 is barely in the 2's.
What evidence?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 05:54 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I was not in any way referring to the Mueller investigation. But the fact is that every security expert in this country believes Russia interfered in the 2016 elections. Do you believe otherwise?
What Trump was trying to get them to believe is that Ukraine interfered and not Russia....that way he can pardon Paul Manifort. That was what really Rudy was working on. That and Trump could say it wasn't Russia that helped get him elected....it was Ukraine!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 05:56 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It's known fact that Russian operatives connected to Putin gave bogus kompromat to a foreign asset Christopher Steele who was in the employ of hildebeest. That has not yet been investigated.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 06:00 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What evidence?
You're a Trumper…..just like an OJ Jurist.

No amount of evidence will convince you.

This is an impeachment for the independent voters.

So please sit down and stfu, we all know how you are voting.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 06:07 PM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you should read the topic before you post.

And Ciaramella worked with a Democratic National Committee operative who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, inviting her into the White House for meetings, former White House colleagues said. The operative, Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who supported Hillary Clinton, led an effort to link the Republican campaign to the Russian government.

now about that dirt ..

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

anything else you need to know about why Trump asked Ukraine about investigating election interference from 2016?

thank you valued poster!
Where in my post #28 which you cited did I talk about 2016 Russian interference in the election? Hint: NOWHERE!!
Old 10-31-2019, 06:09 PM   #39
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You're a Trumper…..just like an OJ Jurist.

No amount of evidence will convince you.

This is an impeachment for the independent voters.

So please sit down and stfu, we all know how you are voting.

independent voters won't be swayed by clearly partisan democratic grandstanding by a Obama admin holdover whistle blower who cooked up a nothing burger for Schiff to use.

Schiff will hide the whistleblower Eric Ciaramella from the house hearings. perhaps you may be aware but the trial is held in the Senate and they can call witnesses too. all members of the Senate are jurists .. guess who is not?

Old 10-31-2019, 06:09 PM   #40
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's known fact that Russian operatives connected to Putin gave bogus kompromont to a foreign asset Christopher Steele who was in the employ of hildebeest. That has not yet been investigated.
Do you believe Russians interfered in the 2016 election? Yes or no.

https://www.wired.com/story/did-russ...ow-undeniable/
Old 10-31-2019, 06:12 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
independent voters won't be swayed by clearly partisan democratic grandstanding

We will find out in just over a year....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 06:14 PM   #42
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

do you believe Clinton paid foreign actor Steele to get false dirt from the Russians to interfere with the 2016 election? Yes or Yes.

BAHHAAAA
Old 10-31-2019, 06:15 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I answered your damn question, you just want to ignore the reality of the fact that the Russians played ALL fucking sides. The Russians were meddling in the election BEFORE Trump was the Republican nominee -- another fact you intentionally ignore.

Quote:
do you believe Clinton paid foreign actor Steele to get false dirt from the Russians to interfere with the 2016 election? Yes or Yes.

BAHHAAAA
+1
Old 10-31-2019, 06:29 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The Russians wanted Trump elected and not Clinton....a fact you and your ilk seem to ignore

Quote:

I answered your damn question, you just want to ignore the reality of the fact that the Russians played ALL fucking sides. The Russians were meddling in the election BEFORE Trump was the Republican nominee -- another fact you intentionally ignore.

Is this you and bambino?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 06:34 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is this you and bambino?
Your question is a delusional manifestation of your ignorance.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women