Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2010, 10:29 AM   #91
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobRoy View Post
And anyone recommend the best way for me to get banned on ASPD?
BEFORE ITS TOO LATE?
I feel left out!

RR
Just ask a pointed, but honest question, or do like I did and get booted for making "excessive work for an admin/mod" and you will get your EXASPD Badge:

First, a so-called chat infraction.
:kick:
Second, ask for the specific board policy you supposedly violated.
:chat ban and twelve warning points:
Third, ask how long the warning points will be in effect
:15 warning points for making excessive work for the mod/admin, this makes for a year long (or however long until they fade) ban:

Of course, I think they will selectively lift bans off some folks, but transfer them to the other site and enforce them on folks that do any critical thinking.

Let's be honest, this was a money grab--a way to get paid BCD members off the dole and keep the money and require them to pay new subscription rates at the new site.

Urrrggg. . .see there I went ranting again. Let's just celebrate this cool place and let the deranged play with their sponge blocks in the corner.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:36 AM   #92
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch View Post
I love ASPD, but simply asking me to donate to a new board; not guaranteed to be ASPD knock off or transfer of data from,,,, also,,,, via a blank money order (donations can be tax write offs, right?) sounds rather hinky too me and like pissing in the wind.. I'd rather buy a lotto ticket,, at least I know if I won or lost. :P
It is to easy for them to take the money and run,, not only that,, every one and their mother has been downloading data and saving it too. How hard is that??? I don't think they have crap, other than going through 100k membership and emailing/spamming them all and asking them to join their new board.. Pipedream! ASPD is gone,, may it RIP!

Personally, I feel as though they "the leaching" family members who have lived off of ASPD are feeling the effects of being broke. Can't access the cash...Since, Amber is gone. And, are scrambling to put together a spin off board. Which, they don't know how to run. That's been shown recently as they have showcased their customer service skills. And, in the name of Amber want to blah blah blah....LOL! They are full of shit. I've seen more crimes and scams committed in the name of God. One in the name of Amber is nothing.

My take.

Turn the fucking lights off already.

Mr. C
Mr Clever is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:46 AM   #93
WickedHeather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2716
My ECCIE Reviews

AMEN...pull the plug!!!
WickedHeather is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #94
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Mr.C I do not believe I have ever read anything you have written quite as harsh as that. However I think you are dead on. And that in it self a shame. That is what her "legacy" is? This is how the once great ASPD will be remembered? Nice job family.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #95
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

I have all of my reviews including bcd, plus many of my girlfriends as well, so I don't need aspd any more than I needed to spend my precious time reading all of the verbal diarrhea that the owners of aspd allowed to be "whispered."
TaylorMaiden29 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #96
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clever View Post
Personally, I feel as though they "the leaching" family members who have lived off of ASPD are feeling the effects of being broke. Can't access the cash...Since, Amber is gone. And, are scrambling to put together a spin off board.
Personally, I think it's in bad taste to speculate on the motivations of Amber's family and this is the sort of thing that became prevalent on and should die along with aspd. I think many of us are happy that eccie has not fallen victim to drama and would like to leave the personal nastiness for other boards to deal with.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #97
Magnetron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedHeather View Post
i don't get it...what the hell good does it do to ban people on a day it supposedly was going dark???
Yeah, I wondered that too -
Magnetron is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #98
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default Here's your answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetron View Post
Yeah, I wondered that too -
Banning people keeps them from posting anything negative about the owners or staff.
Do it once your gone and you can't do it again they already posted
"no negative comments or you will be banned"
They want some peace before lights out and it seems to be working.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:02 PM   #99
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Nope, I hate moving, such a hassle and all the boxes, it usually takes me a year to unpack them, so, no here I stay, with all or with none.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:43 PM   #100
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

What has been cracking me up with the new mgmt over there is how they insist on typing 1/4 of their posts in UPPER CAPS. I always lolled when I imagined Ambers mom going to town on her keyboard, beating the fuck out of it and using the caps lock key so much.
johnnybax is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:03 PM   #101
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Jade has posted several times that Amber has a son.

In terms of legality of copying the database, if no one with an ownership stake objects, there's probably no problem.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:30 PM   #102
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

I quit posting and adding my reviews there over a week ago.
It cracks me up people are still adding reviews to a site that will be non-existent any time now.
The people at Aspd had all the chances in the world to keep the site going.They fucked it up.
They allowed fieryjade to post comments that alienated a huge portion of the membership and then want to blame everyone but themselves for the demise.
It's just another business that has failed.Shut it down but don't ask me to risk one thin dime on any new ventures you may have coming up.
Someone commented that Aspd did get it's start from donations,etc.
Well ,that was then this is now.
The managment over there have proven they cannot be trusted to handle funds in a proper way.Donations my Ass!
There is no need for a mirror site.
This site has all those bases covered with a much better and easier feel to it.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #103
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

The idea that FJ can sit on the database and sell it to ERAPS is a little dicey. Sure it has some value, but it has a a pretty quick depreciation. Recent data is valuable. The older it gets the less useful it is and the less of a price it will command. Who wants to pay top dollar to read a 2002 review? Every month that goes by, this site and others will generate more and more fresh information and each new review undercuts the value of the old ASPD reviews. If they have to wait until the legal system finishes investigating Amber's death and the will is probated, the database's market value will be less than it is today.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:06 PM   #104
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

OK...I will never go back to anything ASPD related. Before the death of the owner it was mainly a bash fest with some dominant members who thoroughly enjoyed pruning their feathers by just flat out being mean and nasty to anyone they thought they could away with doing that to. After Amber's death, her family came on so strong and were so negative in their opinions and mannerisms that it's been a TOTAL turn off, not only to me, but many many others, as you all well know.

I have really enjoyed the format here on ECCIE, along with the class of people. I am hoping and praying that the aforementioned feather pruners (once they arrive here) are never allowed to address members the way they did on ASPD. I've always thought of this hobby as fun and light hearted. I'm not sure why anyone would think otherwise, but it certainly appeared to be the case on ASPD a lot of the time.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #105
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
OK...I will never go back to anything ASPD related. Before the death of the owner it was mainly a bash fest with some dominant members who thoroughly enjoyed pruning their feathers by just flat out being mean and nasty to anyone they thought they could away with doing that to. After Amber's death, her family came on so strong and were so negative in their opinions and mannerisms that it's been a TOTAL turn off, not only to me, but many many others, as you all well know.

I have really enjoyed the format here on ECCIE, along with the class of people. I am hoping and praying that the aforementioned feather pruners (once they arrive here) are never allowed to address members the way they did on ASPD. I've always thought of this hobby as fun and light hearted. I'm not sure why anyone would think otherwise, but it certainly appeared to be the case on ASPD a lot of the time.
Will you pm me more pics of your av?
johnnybax is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women