Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-01-2018, 09:39 PM   #31
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Chips falling in place for the Lakers...

Lance Stephenson and JaVale McGee join team Lebron.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-one-year-deal

McGee had always been a problem in our side when facing Golden State. Now, we have that same problem but in LA. Damnit!
Old 07-02-2018, 11:12 AM   #32
txking2388
Registered Member

If we going to get rid of Kawhi. I say trade him to Boston, I mean we don't know if they are going to trade Jayson Tatum or Jaylen Brown, and a couple of picks. The other is obvious in which Dr Grey said we want Kuzma, Ingram and few picks in return. I say Kuzma, Ingram, Randle and few picks. Ethier way we be in contend for awhile.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:55 PM   #33
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Why would the Lakers trade anything for Kawhiny Little Bitch now? ..... when all they have to do is wait this season out, and after Kawhiny opts out at the end of next season, hes free to sign with whomever, just like Lebron just did, and they don,t have to give up anybody to get him .....now there's a report, if you can believe Stephen A Smith, that sources around the league are thinking Kawhi will sit out this year anyway ..... that doesn't bode well for the Spurs, who may end up getting nothing for him, and the teams that might have had an interest in trading for him but now will be left wondering(if he sits out) if he's still damaged goods .....
Old 07-02-2018, 06:56 PM   #34
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Default Breaking News...

Golden State Warriors sign DeMarcus Cousins for 1 year at $5 mil. Warriors will be the first team in history to feature 4 all stars who averaged 20 points a game from the prior season. Give them the ring. James made a huge mistake coming out West. Lmao!

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...3-million-deal
Old 07-02-2018, 07:54 PM   #35
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Grey View Post
Golden State Warriors sign DeMarcus Cousins for 1 year at $5 mil. Warriors will be the first team in history to feature 4 all stars who averaged 20 points a game from the prior season. Give them the ring. James made a huge mistake coming out West. Lmao!

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...3-million-deal
It's official...

Spurs are the new Dallas Cowboys.

Glory days are long gone now...
Old 07-03-2018, 03:00 AM   #36
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

In Spurs news, Summer league started. Can catch the new rookies, Walker and Metu in action on ESPN 3. Wont count wins and losses. I'm not even worrying about the rest of the league anymore. Due to the lengths GS is willing to go to beat James, I'll just watch our building process.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:22 PM   #37
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Hopefully once Kawho's salary is off the books, if the Spurs can continue to build their roster with young, athletic players, and show some smarts in free agent signings and trades, that re-building process won't take too long ..... who among you thinks Tony Parker is gone and Manu isn't coming back? .....
Old 07-03-2018, 07:37 PM   #38
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Manu maybe give a final tour. But with Tony one of the culprits to Kawhi leaving, not sure Spurs brass is happy about that. In all likelihood, with no championship aspirations, both are done due to Leonard's departure.

We'll have a max salary open for a guy next season if Leonard walks and no trade completed. Jimmy Butler probably a guy they would like. Fits the system. Others are available.

Breaking news...

Denver acquires a draft pick from philly in exchange for Wilson Chandler. Nuggets are rumored to get a load of cash from the Lakers for the Nuggets pick as part of an asset filled package to the Spurs. Players have yet to be determined. Spurs want Ingram and Kuzma with 2 picks (1 at least a 1st round). Lakers offering everything but Kuzma in a deal. So that's where we are. I have a feeling we'll get Kuzma and Ingram.
Old 07-05-2018, 02:34 PM   #39
hittinit
Valued Poster

Look at this graph:

Top 8 Scorers Points A Laker?
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 38,387 Yes
Karl Malone 36,928 Yes
Kobe Bryant 33,643 Yes
Michael Jordan 32,292 No
Wilt Chamberlain 31,419 Yes
Dirk Nowitzki 31,187 No
LeBron James 31,038 Yes
Shaquille O'Neal 28,596 Yes

Apparently they don't know how to BUILD a team.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:54 PM   #40
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hittinit View Post
Look at this graph:

Top 8 Scorers Points A Laker?
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 38,387 Yes
Karl Malone 36,928 Yes
Kobe Bryant 33,643 Yes
Michael Jordan 32,292 No
Wilt Chamberlain 31,419 Yes
Dirk Nowitzki 31,187 No
LeBron James 31,038 Yes
Shaquille O'Neal 28,596 Yes

Apparently they don't know how to BUILD a team.
Kobe was a draft day trade. And for a guy they drafted in that same draft. Closest they've had to any home grown talent aside from Magic. But it's LA. They've always relied on big name players to come over in Free Agency. Can't expect any more or less from them. Players will always be attracted to that life out there.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:11 PM   #41
Exithere
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

And Tony is gone. Not that I care, as long as Pop keeps on popping off at the mouth on polical stuff I'm not watching. Just play the damm game, its supposed to be entertainment for fucks sake.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:07 PM   #42
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Default Remembering Tony Parker...

TP is officially on his way to the Charlotte Hornets for his last two years in the NBA. Officially ending his career with the San Antonio Spurs.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...rlotte-hornets

Will always remember the 19 year old who took over for Avery Johnson as the floor general all the way to becoming Finals MVP in 2007 and helping SA bring in its 5th (his 4th) Championship against the tyrant Heat in 2014. Tony will go down as an all time top PG in the league (Spurs best PG in all actuality) and best player to ever come from France in its history. Thank You Tony Parker for an amazing Spurs career. I personally wish him luck on his future and continuing his career with his idol Michael Jordan and the Hornets.

Few images to honor Tony Parker...

Rookie Parker at 19

2003 World Champions

2005 Big 3 Dynasty

2007 Finals MVP and Champion

2014 World Champion

Famous Tear Drop

TP#9
Old 07-07-2018, 10:39 AM   #43
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Default Spurs Roster gets another shakedown...

Kyle Anderson recieved an offer from the Memphis Grizzlies for 4 yrs and nearly 39 Mil. Details here...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...phis-grizzlies

I personally would be very surprised for the spurs to retain him. They would be wise to let him go as we go into rebuild mode and get the contract off the books. 2019 has a nice class of free agents as does 2020. Time to look to the future as no one is beating the Warriors for the moment.

So roster looks like this as of now...

Starters

LaMarcus Aldridge
Rudy Gay
Dejounte Murray
Danny Green
Pau Gasol

Bench
Marco Bellineli
Patty Mills
Lonnie Walker
Chemzie Metu
Davis Bertans
Nick White

Unsigned who may return...
Manu Ginobili
Bryn Forbs

Players Departed or in Process of Leaving
Tony Parker
Kawhi Leonard
Kyle Anderson
Jeoffry Lauvergne

Still 4 open spots, and likely 2 or 3 taken up by trade with Leonard. Considering who we had last year, we have upgraded considerably and were good enough for 7th in the west. Majority of the season in 3rd. With a decent trade and maybe Ginobili coming back, we might have a decent season. In all reality though, we may see trade deadline action again. Never know as players may request to be traded in favor of going to a contender and Spurs build assets for the future.

Will see what happens next...
Old 07-08-2018, 06:06 AM   #44
hittinit
Valued Poster

Mixed feelings here; especially with all the "drama" the media has been cooking up but a few more thoughts:

Spoke with my bro as he's usually my wing-man for games. He asked why didn't Spurs sign LA-bron if it was only 153 mil instead of offering KRY-BABY 219? Then they could have made that trade with lakers. WTF are these guys thinking?

Parker will be missed - big time. I don't see an heir-apparent PG on the current roster. White has looked decent in summer league but that makes too much sense for Pop's brain.

I absolutely LOVE Forbes. He can score but he's way too short to bring a defensive presence. Likely won't be back.

Was very skeptical about that 18th pick - especially when I heard he was coming off an injury. However perhaps there's a little bit of hope there somewhere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzZPS4xXzXk

...except Spurs offense doesn't roll like that. Wasted pick/career? Time will tell.

Finally...still do not see any major moves to scare the warriors. Looks like Spurs brass will be content to just get 15 guys that actually want to play here period.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:44 AM   #45
Aboutlife1983
Gaining Momentum

Back to the mid 80s for the Spurs.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women