Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-16-2018, 04:57 PM   #61
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, I got into trouble one upon a time for using an anti-Bush avatar.

Of course, history will tell whose outrage is more justified.
Old 08-16-2018, 07:04 PM   #62
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

I already have...and those guidelines are already published. They’re constantly changing, so y’all need to keep revisiting them to make sure you’re not running afoul of them. It’s not my job to babysit y’all. You’re grown, and you can do that yourself. If you take the liberty to post, you assume the liability for that post. I’ll be issuing points for infractions, but very few things ever get edited from posts, or removed from view. If you see my red handiwork on a post in here, you’ll see an explanation for it as well. That will serve as a warning in and of itself for the rest of you.
Come on now...its SC you're talking to. You of all people should know that I'm not beholden to this site...because 1.) I dont need it to get pussy and 2.) I'm paid so coming here is just entertainment for me. If yall should decide to ban yall would literally be doing me a favor and you know this. These other guys here they need this place they rely on it and just like you it's their bread and butter....not mine.

Let's resume our fun Wakeup. I'm rather pleased that this board gives you a sense of accomplishment it's cute to see.

My man Wakeup trynna flex...lol
Old 08-16-2018, 07:20 PM   #63
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Come on now...its SC you're talking to. You of all people should know that I'm not beholden to this site...because 1.) I dont need it to get pussy and 2.) I'm paid so coming here is just entertainment for me. If yall should decide to ban yall would literally be doing me a favor and you know this. These other guys here they need this place they rely on it and just like you it's their bread and butter....not mine.

Let's resume our fun Wakeup. I'm rather pleased that this board gives you a sense of accomplishment it's cute to see.

My man Wakeup trynna flex...lol

you've been banned before, yet you came back. wasn't that a favor?

and your encounters, i presume those were pulp fiction? well i'll give you that one, all encounters are fiction yeah?
Old 08-16-2018, 07:27 PM   #64
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I need a perma ban not to come back. Yall make this too easy. Just simple minded folks. I'm going to hell for mind fucking yall the way I do. It's TRUE I'm a very Progressive and Liberal guy and I do look down on yall and have very low opinions of you. But I still play fair. It is a decadent sin for me to be here doing what I do. I know better. I will leave soon or get banned..either way i dont have plans of sticking around because dummies like yall will always be around
Old 08-16-2018, 07:42 PM   #65
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Reposting this here into the Sticky so it is always visible.

I'm going to give all of you a heads up on something going forward.

There have been discussions with Staff members about enforcing the guidelines where we've been lax in the past. A lot of that mindset is for the board to plainly and simply avoid all semblance of condoning bullying or harassing members, or groups of members. I've told y'all before that there is never going to be a list of prohibited words, and that's true. Guideline #2 has always been a big deal to the ownership, and they have given us a directive to remove from view racial slurs, whatever those are, and we act on this as soon as we see them, but there is no specific list of slurs that we prohibit, Staff deals with it on a case by case basis.

Slightly similar to that, Staff has been given leeway to begin to enforce the usage of certain language in these forums in a way that helps prevent bullying or harassment. We can interpret this kinds of language in a way that if we feel that the post is meant to invoke harassment or a bullying attitude toward a group of members, we can issue infractions and remove it from view.

No one hates censorship on a forum more than I do, and those of you who know me have seen how I have used that in the past. I'm committed to enforcing the owner's wishes concerning bullying and harassment while at the same time being mindful of the slippery slope that can come from editing member posts. More than most mods, I am well suited to this task here.

#21 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Relax, fred. No need to apologize for calling assup a faggot. He loves meatballs AND cigarettes.

"The word faggot in the UK typically refers to a kind of meatball, while fag is most commonly used as a slang term for "cigarette"."
Here is an example. The language here can be interpreted multiple ways. The way I would interpret it is that first and foremost it is an attack on another member, and I would issue an infraction for it. However, I don't see the usage of the word "fag" in this language to be pejorative in nature to homosexuals in general. However, I can completely understand that some people are going to read a tone into the post that can be insulting to them as a homosexual even if the post wasn't directed at them specifically. You can begin to see how my interpretation is going to be based on a VERY thin line that I would hope none of you would want to come near, let alone cross.

I will also say that if I had posted this message earlier, there are a couple instances today where I would have removed certain language in other posts from view and issued infractions.

Staff has been tasked with enforcing the new directives about harassment and bullying on the board, and we are to enforce them fairly and constantly for everyone, including groups of members who identify racially, sexually, and ethnically differently than you. Certain language we will be keeping more of an eye on in the future, and this is just a heads up to help you avoid getting on the wrong side of Staff interpretation of your language in the future. You can see the board ownership's views on the future progress of the board and review the guidelines here.

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Next certain words will not be allowed to post. Then threads will be closed at the first sight of any disagreement. Then entire forums will be removed because it was not "hobby related"!!
As I said before, this will not be the case. I rarely close threads, because I should have already given my input to take control back of the thread before it gets to that point, and specific words will not be banned from here. Some language will be given VERY little leeway though...little enough to be almost non-existant.

Take care.
Old 08-17-2018, 08:20 AM   #66
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Just when ya think ya know what something is....the "is" simply comes down to someone else's interpretation.....
Old 08-17-2018, 09:49 AM   #67
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Always has, and always will be with certain guidelines. Gray area guidelines have always been up to interpretation by individual moderators. Nothing has changed in that respect at all.
Old 08-17-2018, 11:02 AM   #68
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

This forum has become a place for (*****)
Old 08-17-2018, 01:20 PM   #69
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Here is an example. The language here can be interpreted multiple ways. The way I would interpret it is that first and foremost it is an attack on another member, and I would issue an infraction for it. However, I don't see the usage of the word "fag" in this language to be pejorative in nature to homosexuals in general. However, I can completely understand that some people are going to read a tone into the post that can be insulting to them as a homosexual even if the post wasn't directed at them specifically. You can begin to see how my interpretation is going to be based on a VERY thin line that I would hope none of you would want to come near, let alone cross.
Ok, since I posted the “example” I feel compelled to respond. Unlike wakeup, I have no authority here and can't issue infractions. But I do have a problem when anyone presumes to read something into my posts that isn’t there or misconstrue my language. This particular post was meant to be funny and to draw attention to the fact that the word faggot has different meanings in different contexts. It is wrong to view it as "first and foremost... an attack on another member." I am the poster and I alone know what I intended. I did not even call anyone a faggot, as a pejorative or otherwise. I referenced the fact that someone else did. I pointed out how the word faggot has different meanings in the United Kingdom. Neither meaning has anything to do with homosexuals, so why on God’s good earth would you feel the need to apologize for “insulting” them? This is a heterosexual board. There is no need to be so squeamishly PC. Instead of fretting about how people outside our community may or may not take offense to our posts, you should be more concerned with what active eccie members think. I stand by all of my posts. If anyone is uncertain about my “tone” or meaning, they should come to me for clarification. This isn’t a “very thin line” – it’s a depressing censorship rabbit hole I wish we had never gone down.
Old 08-17-2018, 01:39 PM   #70
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
But I do have a problem when anyone presumes to read something into my posts that isn’t there or misconstrue my language.
Then don’t use language that can be interpreted in any other way than the way you intend it to be interpreted, because no one on Staff is going to bother to ask anyone “what did you mean by this post” before we issue an infraction.

You guys can play word games all day at long in here. I invented most of them. Those days are gone. If Staff thinks that your post can be interpreted by others as an attack on another member, or a group of members, then you’re going to get an infraction. It’s that simple.

Some of you are going to cry over the new enforcement. Some of you won’t. All of you will get over it..or you won’t. In the meantime, I’m here to help all of you understand the new enforcement directive and guide the forum to where the owners would like it to be. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them and I’ll respond the best way I know how.
Old 08-17-2018, 01:52 PM   #71
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Some of you are going to cry over the new enforcement. Some of you won’t.
Who's crying? You're the one who has to chase down all of those frivolous RTMs from people who will pretend to take offense at every innocuous post. And they won't hesitate to use "word games" to convince you the language crossed some ephemeral "thin line" either.
Old 08-17-2018, 02:00 PM   #72
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Those games do not work on me, as I’ve said, I invented most of them. That’s another reason why I’m nearly alone in my ability to enforce the owners directives in this forum after the way it has been. Y’all are smart folks, but I’m dispassionate in my enforcement, and I’m quite intelligent as well. I’m sure it’ll be an interesting transformation.

P.S.-I hope y’all aren’t under the impression that I actually take action on every RTM I receive. Feel free to send them though!
Old 08-17-2018, 02:05 PM   #73
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Then don’t use language that can be interpreted in any other way than the way you intend it to be interpreted.
Yeah, ok wakeup. Should I stop posting "lol"? Or can I count on you to read my mind and tell everyone if I meant "laughing out loud" or "load of lard"?
Old 08-17-2018, 03:31 PM   #74
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You should not count on anyone reading your mind. That’s the point.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:39 PM   #75
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those games do not work on me, as I’ve said, I invented most of them. That’s another reason why I’m nearly alone in my ability to enforce the owners directives in this forum after the way it has been. Y’all are smart folks, but I’m dispassionate in my enforcement, and I’m quite intelligent as well. I’m sure it’ll be an interesting transformation.
Lmao You made me spit my Coco Hennesy out with this gem. You cant use words such as dispassionate and then say it'll be an interesting transformation. Those are opposing/ conflicting ideas...and then top it off with the "I'm quite intelligent" cherry...that is a crime in itself bro...you got me rolling on the floor laughing my black ass off. those are all opposing ideas whether you realize it or not
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women