Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2016, 12:18 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Iva biggen......

The well rounded Retarded gentleman

"]LMAO, it is a well known fact that some are coming from out of town, like I stated they did in Ferguson.( You did read that ) didn't you? Bimbo jumped in (like you) and made the claim Soros provided the buses. I just asked for a link proving that. He hasn't been able to factually (not conjecture) it is true. So stick your snarky attitude up your well fucked ass. It is good training for you two looking up FACTS.

You and your mentor Asswipe asses are fucked everyday. You retarded POS.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 01:49 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Maybe this will help you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 01:52 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No, LittleStupidEva, we don't want to hurt you like that. We just want to help you. We want you to become the best you can be with the limited intellectual capability that you have. Please go to the table and pick up a participation ribbon. They'll give you a hug!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 01:58 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No, LittleStupidEva, we don't want to hurt you like that. We just want to help you. We want you to become the best you can be with the limited intellectual capability that you have. Please go to the table and pick up a participation ribbon. They'll give you a hug!
Silly old geezer take your meds lie down for your nap, it will be ok.
Old 09-25-2016, 01:59 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Silly old geezer take your meds lie down for your nap, it will be ok.
Apologize to the lady you retarded POS.
Old 09-25-2016, 02:03 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Apologize to the lady you retarded POS.
Old 09-25-2016, 02:06 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are retarded POS Lenny. You couldn't play a guitar if your life depended on it you POS cocksucker.

Quote:
"]LMAO, it is a well known fact that some are coming from out of town, like I stated they did in Ferguson.( You did read that ) didn't you? Bimbo jumped in (like you) and made the claim Soros provided the buses. I just asked for a link proving that. He hasn't been able to factually (not conjecture) it is true. So stick your snarky attitude up your well fucked ass. It is good training for you two looking up FACTS.
So I guess you did not read??????????
Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN’s Erin Burnett that most of those arrested during the riots in Charlotte had out of state IDs and were bused into the city.

And just a minor detail for you and those of you who see "working girls" but despise us nonetheless (probably more than any other group out there) don't think we are not aware of it, we are. Your attacks on any lady who has the chutzpah to get on this board or any other "hooker board" is beyond reprehensible when you are attacking the very reason you are on here in the first place. BTW, This was in response to "your well fucked ass" For you information, I don't do back door.

Do we attack you??????????? If you have any intelligence, you will understand what that rhetorical question means as I would never attack a gentleman (gentleman being the operative word) for seeing a lady. Just remember, we are all sitting in the same boat, so when a finger is pointed at us three are pointed right back at you.

That all being said, lets get back to politics.

You went over the line you retarded POS Lenny.
Old 09-25-2016, 03:41 PM   #8
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
He has a trophy room full of participation awards. One of them was from overeaters anonymous for the time he got below 300 pounds, albeit temporarily.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 03:46 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are retarded POS Lenny. You couldn't play a guitar if your life depended on it you POS cocksucker.

Quote:
So I guess you did not read??????????
Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN’s Erin Burnett that most of those arrested during the riots in Charlotte had out of state IDs and were bused into the city.

And just a minor detail for you and those of you who see "working girls" but despise us nonetheless (probably more than any other group out there) don't think we are not aware of it, we are. Your attacks on any lady who has the chutzpah to get on this board or any other "hooker board" is beyond reprehensible when you are attacking the very reason you are on here in the first place. BTW, This was in response to "your well fucked ass" For you information, I don't do back door.

Do we attack you??????????? If you have any intelligence, you will understand what that rhetorical question means as I would never attack a gentleman (gentleman being the operative word) for seeing a lady. Just remember, we are all sitting in the same boat, so when a finger is pointed at us three are pointed right back at you.

That all being said, lets get back to politics.

You went over the line you retarded POS Lenny.

You are dumb as a stump bimbo.
Old 09-25-2016, 03:48 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

You are dumb as a stump bimbo.
Apologize faggot.

Fuck you dipshit she started it, if you weren't so fucking stupid and could read or could find a link.

What type of guy says "she started it" fucking 70yr old punk loser.
Old 09-25-2016, 03:56 PM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Apologize faggot.

Fuck you dipshit she started it, if you weren't so fucking stupid and could read or could find a link.

What type of guy says "she started it" fucking 70yr old punk loser.

Seeing you couldn't find a link to prove your point, this is your fallback bimbo?
Old 09-25-2016, 04:40 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

Seeing you couldn't find a link to prove your point, this is your fallback bimbo?
Posting retarded pictures is your fallback loser. Don't try to change the subject you fucking loser. Apologize to Cherie. You 70yr old cocksucking loser.

Is that what you told your mommy when a girl called you a loser retard. " she started it". Fucking old man loser.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:53 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Posting retarded pictures is your fallback loser. Don't try to change the subject you fucking loser. Apologize to Cherie. You 70yr old cocksucking loser.

Is that what you told your mommy when a girl called you a loser retard. " she started it". Fucking old man loser.

Here is your award for the day stumpy.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:56 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

Here is your award for the day stumpy.
You're a scumbag Retarded Lenny. You can post all the retarded pictures you want Retarded Lenny. Cherie acted with class Retarded Lenny. You acted like your leader, Asswipe the cocksucking pig. You are no better Retarded Lenny. Apologize to the lady scumbag Lenny.
Old 09-25-2016, 06:05 PM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a scumbag Retarded Lenny. You can post all the retarded pictures you want Retarded Lenny. Cherie acted with class Retarded Lenny. You acted like your leader, Asswipe the cocksucking pig. You are no better Retarded Lenny. Apologize to the lady scumbag Lenny.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women