Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2015, 01:19 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

The Obama economy is destroying hope............

Ronald Reagan’s economic plan saw GDP surge at a 3.5% clip – 4.9% after the recession. That’s a 32% bump.

During the Obama years, thanks to his big government policies, the US economy has stalled. Today the quarterly GDP was announced. The GDP for the first quarter of 2015 braked more sharply than expected at only a .2% pace. The US economy has grown an anemic 9.6% during the Obama years (excluding today’s dismal number).

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...#ixzz3Yj8JyIUL
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:46 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Black voters need to ask themselves these questions.

Since the institution of the Great Society Programs out of the '60's, and their overwhelming support for the Democrat Party, what has it got them?

And, what has the policies of The a Obama Administration got them.

Highest unemployment per capita of any racial group.
Highest out of wedlock birth rate of any racial group.
Highest incarceration percentage of any racial group.
Shortest life expectancy of any racial group.

That, and herded into what amounts to economic ghettos where the only hope of getting out is either go to prison, or to the morgue.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:05 PM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Neither one of you are African American so you don't know our plight - so if you think African Americans did better under Bush you are kidding yourself - thanks to the GOP and tea party promoting hatred and for poisoning people's mind to think a Black man is not worthy of being POTUS - this has led to increase in racism from whites and it is happening right under your nose.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:10 PM   #4
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

I love how he thinks Reagan cut govt spending. He said he would. But he didn't. Not by a longshot.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:20 PM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

And the net jobs created under Obama have gone to Foreign Born workers.

Sickening.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:46 PM   #6
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Neither one of you are African American so you don't know our plight - so if you think African Americans did better under Bush you are kidding yourself - thanks to the GOP and tea party promoting hatred and for poisoning people's mind to think a Black man is not worthy of being POTUS - this has led to increase in racism from whites and it is happening right under your nose.
What a crock of shit. If we are white and agree with you are we enlightened? Poor pitiful black man. You have it so fucking hard and it's all the republicans fault. Give me a fucking break.

The GOP and the Tea Party did not promote hatred for blacks and most certainly did not push the agenda that a black man was not worthy to be POTUS. What they did push was Obama was not fit to be POTUS. He was elected solely because he is black. He is the most incompetent president we have ever had.

Quit playing the race card. Maybe if you hurry and get to Baltimore you too can get some free Nike's and a bottle of Hennessy.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:47 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
What would Tebow do?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:52 PM   #8
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Quit playing the race card. Maybe if you hurry and get to Baltimore you too can get some free Nike's and a bottle of Hennessy.

The prosecution rests your honor ...
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:52 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SNICK!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:59 PM   #10
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
What a crock of shit. If we are white and agree with you are we enlightened? Poor pitiful black man. You have it so fucking hard and it's all the republicans fault. Give me a fucking break.

The GOP and the Tea Party did not promote hatred for blacks and most certainly did not push the agenda that a black man was not worthy to be POTUS. What they did push was Obama was not fit to be POTUS. He was elected solely because he is black. He is the most incompetent president we have ever had.

You're honestly going to argue there are no racist elements within the tea party? Your own comment on shoes and alcohol is racist. You won't see that though.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:05 PM   #11
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're honestly going to argue there are no racist elements within the tea party?

You're honestly going to argue that the Tea Party is racist?

Are there racist in the Tea Party? Yes.

Are there racist in the democratic party? Yes

Racist are not regulated to one segment of society but they are not nearly as numerous as many would have us believe. Some of the most racist people around are black.

PS: Have you been able to come up with a number for CEO pay or are you just ignoring it since you spouted off?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 04:11 PM   #12
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're honestly going to argue that the Tea Party is racist?

Are there racist in the Tea Party? Yes.

Are there racist in the democratic party? Yes

Racist are not regulated to one segment of society but they are not nearly as numerous as many would have us believe. Some of the most racist people around are black.

PS: Have you been able to come up with a number for CEO pay or are you just ignoring it since you spouted off?
Study after study has tied conservatives with both lower iq and racism. Racists are exactly as numerous as people believe. Sweeping it under the rug and claiming you have some black friends (thought I'd beat you to it) doesn't mean shit.

I explained that was a philosophical argument. Perhaps go look up the word, and get better acquainted with its meaning.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:17 PM   #13
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I take great offense to what you just said -- as a proud tea party member I know of NO ONE ... NOT ONE ... of the 1000's that I know personally that think a black man is unworthy to be president. Everyone of the 1000's that I know personally disagree with his POLICIES it has nothing to do with race ... Almost to the man we believe exclusively in 3 things - Lower Taxes, Less Government Regulation and more Personal Liberties ... AND THAT IS IT! Everything else is a concoction of a Liberally biased media, RHINO establishment Republicans, their pundits and people like you find it easier to parrot their platitudes than to find out for yourself what the tea party really is. I do not know if the African Americans did better under Bush and more over I do not care. I am not seeking a President that will improve the lot of the White People in this country - Frankly, I don't care about them either. What I care about is ME! What I am looking for is a President to improve my position not yours. You have been born into the greatest county in the world bar none, you have the freedom to make and create your own destiny as you choose ... you want to go to school go, you want to start a business go, do what ever you want to improve yourself or your lot in life just don't ask me to help you, because I am not asking you to help me.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 04:27 PM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Does race trump truth? In a confrontation between police and perpetrators, what is more important? Facts or skin color? When protests morph into riots, do we excuse bad behavior based on race? If we do, how are we ever going to end racism? Chloe Valdary, a student at the University of New Orleans, confronts these critical questions and offers a compelling answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl7Q36V9pg4
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 04:30 PM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Your own comment on shoes and alcohol is racist. You won't see that though.
In the video from any network, I saw few ... and I mean few .... persons other than Black people looting in the various businesses shown being looted. That's not being "racist" ... that is identifying the source of the criminal activity and identifying who is committing the crimes.

At the same time the media showed a Black mother slapping her kid around for joining in on the violence ... her kid is Black ... that's not being "racist" at all.

Are the Black people looting stores ....

....... focusing on stores owned by Black people?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women