Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2019, 02:57 AM   #31
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

This is exactly why I'm trying my damnedest to find two ATF providers i can see regularly. The chemistry and comfort level are through the roof. Minimal talking, and when we do, it doesn't count towards the clock, not to mention the activities are even better. Unfortunately, one moved far away, and the other isn't available most of the week.

Back to the drawing board.
Richardtx is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 10:36 AM   #32
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I hope I don't turn into a desperate trick who pays women to listen to me talk or to watch t.v. with me.........Nahhhh, not happening! I feel sorry for these guys being taken advantage off
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 02:21 PM   #33
DallasDarkHairedBarbie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 440069
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I tell you men, some of these whores are just spoiled! maybe flipping burgers or running the french fries department might relieve the stress of dealing with tricks for hundreds of dollars a hour.

I sometimes wonder how some of these women would survive if they didn't have a crack between their legs, probably with all they know, they'll start using the other holes for $
Calling us “whores” and “spoiled” and the way you talk to women is honestly disgusting, if you hate women so much (which is obvious) why even bother in the hobby ? We are “whores” right?? So stop contradicting yourself. Honestly PSA to anyone reading this but if you’re a man and us providers see this sort of crap come out your mouth don’t be surprised when high quality top notch providers who gives great performance stay the hell away from you. You seem to talk a lot of shit (almost 10,000 post lmaoooo) but only 57 actual documented encounters LOL that in itself says a lot for someone who’s been trolling on here almost 10 years it looks like! If you hate women so much try GRINDR!!I’d love to see every man complaining put up with the unmentionable shit we do sometimes! This isn’t the 1950’s anymore get used to it. Women have a voice now xox-all the providers who provide something you want that takes A LOT to do!
DallasDarkHairedBarbie is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 03:01 AM   #34
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
I look in the review section and noticed all these.

Sophia didn't do it for me. NO review.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2670867

Lushouslily - Rude and terrible performance. NO review.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2670895

TERRIBLE Kendall in Plano from Rubratings. NO review
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2670765

OHH THAT SMELL - CANT YOU SMELL THAT SMELL w/KAYLEIGH BURLESON
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2598433
NO review.

AND this is just on the FIRST page. wtf.

CG

I do not know about the reasons for the negative reviews that others write, but I do know that I have many "meh" experiences, and have said so for years, but not reviewed for probably the same reasons that others have not reviewed their less than stellar times with providers. Problem is, revealing those encounters will have the popular boys and trolls on this site call you a short straw of the YMMV game guy and the providers will label you as hard to please.

To use this for it's intended purpose of true intel on providers is pretty rare and a lost cause. For a while, it has been more about the the intel providers want you to have or what you better give about them or face the consequences of their wrath and the white knights to follow.

From first hand knowledge, let's also not forget about the opinion on hobby/site subjects you better have or keep your hands off your keyboard or be vanished to the corner for trolls to pounce on you and/or be pointed/banned and outside looking in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
I have to agree I’m all about having a connection and some good foreplay to get things going but watching TV ? That’s not what I’m paying for lol. A little wine with some touchy-feely and nice kissing foreplay is just a good start and in my mind is almost required .
Yes, I will never get and see a provider to watch tv or to just have a stimulating conversation with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardtx View Post
This is exactly why I'm trying my damnedest to find two ATF providers i can see regularly. The chemistry and comfort level are through the roof. Minimal talking, and when we do, it doesn't count towards the clock, not to mention the activities are even better. Unfortunately, one moved far away, and the other isn't available most of the week.

Back to the drawing board.
Thank God, I have a few providers (a couple of which are not on Eccie that I know of), that I see regularly that I have fantastic chemistry with, or they are damn good fakers at least for the time I am with them and when I contact them or they contact me. And that is all I ask. All but 1 have been referrals from other providers/sources other than adult boards as my first initial contact with them. Of course, I am always interested in adding to my rotation, but as always, very selective in who I initially contact/see for a first time for a session and even more so for a repeat visit.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 02:29 PM   #35
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasDarkHairedBarbie View Post
Calling us “whores” and “spoiled” and the way you talk to women is honestly disgusting, if you hate women so much (which is obvious) why even bother in the hobby ? We are “whores” right?? So stop contradicting yourself. Honestly PSA to anyone reading this but if you’re a man and us providers see this sort of crap come out your mouth don’t be surprised when high quality top notch providers who gives great performance stay the hell away from you. You seem to talk a lot of shit (almost 10,000 post lmaoooo) but only 57 actual documented encounters LOL that in itself says a lot for someone who’s been trolling on here almost 10 years it looks like! If you hate women so much try GRINDR!!I’d love to see every man complaining put up with the unmentionable shit we do sometimes! This isn’t the 1950’s anymore get used to it. Women have a voice now xox-all the providers who provide something you want that takes A LOT to do!
You feel better now? The buyers are tricks, the sellers are whores! It is what it is

Best you back off with your nonsense little girl or this WILL get really ugly for you. You better ask somebody
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 03:24 PM   #36
DallasDarkHairedBarbie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 440069
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do feel better and I’m not a whore I’m a girl who has no family mom or dad, been taking care of myself on my own since I was 15 years old, who does this to survive and I give it my ALL in every session. I’m a human being not a “whore” and if you’re threatening me I’ll gladly report YOU. I’m not scared of an internet troll. Last guy who tried to fuck with me and ruin my great rep by lying and getting me banned no longer has his precious p411 because I had proof he lied on me so go on ahead, I’ve done nothing wrong just pointed out your hate for the human beings you treat like nothing ,we are women with reasons for doing what we have to do. I only see clients who respect me and my boundaries for this very reason..sorry you’re so triggered that you had to stoop as low as threatening a young girl who was just excercising her right to an opinion.
DallasDarkHairedBarbie is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 03:40 PM   #37
BLM69
BANNED

Let's discuss you great rep since you brought it up, you wanna tell your clients about your pimp that got you caught up? Want to tell these fine gentlemen what's really going on? Been to Denton lately? hint hint

This is what 10 years here brings you, you don't know who I know here, or what I know! Save your sorry stories for the tricks! You are the typical pimped out youngster who gets put into this gig. You came barking at me, it's time to bite little girl
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 05:52 PM   #38
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

If you're a woman who sells sex for money then you are in fact the textbook definition of a whore. You may not like it, but the truth is not always pretty. Thus the saying "the truth hurts". Saying a woman is a whore who is in fact a whore is not misogyny it's simply the truth. To think otherwise means you're just in denial.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 06:17 PM   #39
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Well, this thread went south in a hurry.

Time to bring out the

CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 06:39 PM   #40
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 06:43 PM   #41
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
If you're a woman who sells sex for money then you are in fact the textbook definition of a whore. You may not like it, but the truth is not always pretty. Thus the saying "the truth hurts". Saying a woman is a whore who is in fact a whore is not misogyny it's simply the truth. To think otherwise means you're just in denial.
She's spitting the whore game that her pimp boyfriend taught her, She's the poster child why this hobby is all out of whack and unsafe for her tricks that visit her, bad habits and getting caught up is very alarming to unsuspecting tricks that don't know any better.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 07:07 AM   #42
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasDarkHairedBarbie View Post
I do feel better and I’m not a whore I’m a girl who has no family mom or dad, been taking care of myself on my own since I was 15 years old, who does this to survive and I give it my ALL in every session. I’m a human being not a “whore” and if you’re threatening me I’ll gladly report YOU. I’m not scared of an internet troll. Last guy who tried to fuck with me and ruin my great rep by lying and getting me banned no longer has his precious p411 because I had proof he lied on me so go on ahead, I’ve done nothing wrong just pointed out your hate for the human beings you treat like nothing ,we are women with reasons for doing what we have to do. I only see clients who respect me and my boundaries for this very reason..sorry you’re so triggered that you had to stoop as low as threatening a young girl who was just excercising her right to an opinion.
It is always good to see a provider on Eccie showing the initiative to rationalize what she does, but in the end, all of them have sex for money, therefore, they are prostitutes, aka whores. And all guys who pay for sex, no matter how cheap they get the girl to do it for, or if they do activities that are not on their regular menu of services just for them, are tricks. Both definitions are clear, plain and simple.

As far as your opinion on a hobby related subject goes, as has been the case for years and years, if it does not mesh with the popular boys, trolls or yes, Eccie staff too, then your membership here is going to have to be one of a lurker, disable your account or if you decide to give your unwanted opinion (on a supposed opinionated adult board), then, despite the zero tolerance policies of harrassment and cyberbullying for having one, be prepared to face the future consequences. There are reasons why most ladies and guys do not post much here, if at all.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 12:35 PM   #43
Sophiadoesitbabyy
Account Disabled

User ID: 502996
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
It is always good to see a provider on Eccie showing the initiative to rationalize what she does, but in the end, all of them have sex for money, therefore, they are prostitutes, aka whores. And all guys who pay for sex, no matter how cheap they get the girl to do it for, or if they do activities that are not on their regular menu of services just for them, are tricks. Both definitions are clear, plain and simple.

As far as your opinion on a hobby related subject goes, as has been the case for years and years, if it does not mesh with the popular boys, trolls or yes, Eccie staff too, then your membership here is going to have to be one of a lurker, disable your account or if you decide to give your unwanted opinion (on a supposed opinionated adult board), then, despite the zero tolerance policies of harrassment and cyberbullying for having one, be prepared to face the future consequences. There are reasons why most ladies and guys do not post much here, if at all.

As one of my favorite ads always says
"See that's the allure of the red light princess. Like any good whore she's whatever you want her to be"
Sophiadoesitbabyy is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 02:33 PM   #44
walter25
Valued Poster

anyone care to share what this means? "got you caught up"

this is from the post by BLM69
walter25 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 02:49 PM   #45
Trinity Anderson
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 306598
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had guys say they have seen me to use me as a reference and I have no knowledge on them at all...😳
Trinity Anderson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women