Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-11-2018, 06:28 PM   #1
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102
Default Notice

In the past, there may have been some things that were allowed to slide and some things may have been overlooked.

But, going forward from this point on, if there is any Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults of any kind. You will be pointed, added to a supreme directive or even banned if there are multiple instances of this.

It is important that all the rules are followed all the time. So, before anyone fix their lips to say "I didn't know". I am telling you now; you all need to read and get familiar with the rules you all agreed to when you joined this board.

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

complete list:
https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Old 08-20-2018, 06:49 PM   #2
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"Added to a supreme directive"? Wat dat mean?
Old 08-20-2018, 07:54 PM   #3
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think it means if you're "in" you can post wtf you want and bash all you want with no fear ohhh I'm a scared fk
Old 08-20-2018, 09:29 PM   #4
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Maybe you should PM those rules to the likes of Sexii Redd and Vanilla Gorilla along with implementing infraction points on them for each and every post they made that violated those rules in these 2 threads:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2390824

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2402646
Old 08-20-2018, 09:37 PM   #5
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Good luck
Old 08-20-2018, 09:39 PM   #6
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
"Added to a supreme directive"? Wat dat mean?
A supreme directive is a directive by the staff of this site that two or more members are not to have contact with each other, quote one another nor talk about one another.

With the all the guidelines finally being enforced and equally, you can clearly see many of the most frequent posters, before the directive above, who were posting with their condescending and insulting post relentlessly and most of the time, against those they have an agenda against, have posted very little if at all. As a matter of fact, those guys have not posted much since Eccie came back online after the volunteer shut down, maybe they were told beforehand what was coming down.

In any event, hopefully, we can get this site back to it's roots and talk about the hobby.
Old 08-21-2018, 08:30 AM   #7
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
A supreme directive is a directive by the staff of this site that two or more members are not to have contact with each other, quote one another nor talk about one another.

With the all the guidelines finally being enforced and equally, you can clearly see many of the most frequent posters, before the directive above, who were posting with their condescending and insulting post relentlessly and most of the time, against those they have an agenda against, have posted very little if at all. As a matter of fact, those guys have not posted much since Eccie came back online after the volunteer shut down, maybe they were told beforehand what was coming down.

In any event, hopefully, we can get this site back to it's roots and talk about the hobby.
There's no agendas by members here man lol, disconnect from this site once in a while and come back with a fresh outlook. Good luck to you
Old 08-21-2018, 02:54 PM   #8
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
There's no agendas by members here man lol, disconnect from this site once in a while and come back with a fresh outlook. Good luck to you
Maybe he is the only one with the agenda posting the same repetitive stuff all the time over and over and over again
Old 08-21-2018, 03:04 PM   #9
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

Well there goes free speech and all the fun.. I'm not surprised, most people can't take a lick these days.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:11 AM   #10
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I also hope that since they are cracking down on insulting others, the staff will also crack down on the thread hijacks basically designed to troll a member who happened to post on a thread.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:15 AM   #11
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

There is daycare for cry babies not an adult SHMB ..I’m just fucking saying
Old 09-08-2018, 02:53 PM   #12
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ana...the cry babies own this board silly girl. They can bash away all day and all night lol. I'm just ffn saying too

Ever heard of the turkey Baster thread lol.? Made a crybaby famous and I'm sure he told his mommy on her
Old 09-08-2018, 03:06 PM   #13
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Ana...the cry babies own this board silly girl. They can bash away all day and all night lol. I'm just ffn saying too

Ever heard of the turkey Baster thread lol.? Mad a crybaby famous and I'm sure he told his mommy
You're already 0 for 2 trying to be a WK and now TS follows me all over eccie trolling me with the same post about lady bashers, give it up dude and follow the posted guidelines.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:44 PM   #14
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You're already 0 for 2 trying to be a WK and now TS follows me all over eccie trolling me with the same post about lady bashers, give it up dude and follow the posted guidelines.
TS seems to be stalking BLM! I agree! He needs to find a different topic to talk about!
Old 01-28-2019, 07:47 AM   #15
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

THANK YOU MODS! IN ALL YOUR EFFORTS!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women