Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160187
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61
Default Anthony Weiner's Weiner Exposed ... oops

This man seriously wants to do Michael Bloomberg's job as Mayor of NYC.

Perhaps its high time for NYC to bring back hedonism?

Here is what NYC might get a lot of

PS: After becoming clear that the photos were real, then this

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...222200024.html

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

LOL!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #3
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Wow, a cellphone dick pic of a cellphone dick pic. Quality is just as bad as I might have expected.

NYC already has a prodigious one in charge, as best I can tell.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:41 PM   #4
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

and he's planning on staying in the race ....what a buffoon

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #5
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Drudge headline:

ERECTION UPDATE: WEINER STAYS IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
and he's planning on staying in the race ....what a dick

FIFY
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:16 PM   #6
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I am AMAZED it took this long for someone to post about it.

This second set of sexting messages and dick pictures occurred MONTHS after he resigned from Congress.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why Huma Abedin stays with this guy. She has now been humiliated TWICE.

She appears to be a very intelligent woman and is easy on thr eyes. I don't agree with her politics, but I'm sure she could easily get elected to Congress back in her home state of Michigan in a district that has a lot of Arabs.

Why doesn't she just go it alone?

As for Anthony Weiner, he is Exhibit A for the case in favor of small, limited government. Narcissistic assholes like him crave power and will not let anything deter them from getting it - not even a sense of shame.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:22 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I am AMAZED it took this long for someone to post about it.

This second set of sexting messages and dick pictures occurred MONTHS after he resigned from Congress.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why Huma Abedin stays with this guy. She has now bee humiliated TWICE.

She appears to be a very intelligent woman and is easy on this eyes. I don't agree with her politics, but I'm sure she could easily get elected to Congress back in her home state of Michigan in a district that has a lot of Arabs.

Why doesn't she just go it alone.

As for Anthony Weiner, he is Exhibit A for the case in favor of small, limited government. Narcissistic assholes like him crave power and will not let anything deter them from getting it - not even a sense of shame.
Weiner is just an idiot, it has nothing to do with the size of government and I'm surprised to see you try to draw the analogy. But, I do agree with your comments regarding Abedin. She is fucking hot and deserves better than idiot boy who posts up pictures of his junk.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

and from a guy named .... WEINER ..PRICELESS !!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #9
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Weiner is just an idiot, it has nothing to do with the size of government and I'm surprised to see you try to draw the analogy.
I'm surprised you don't see the connection, even if you don't agree with it.

The point of small government is that human beings are elected leaders and, as such, idiots (as you pointed out) will run for office. As will the narcissists, the sociopaths, the greedy, the corrupt, the control freaks, the Kennedys, etc.

Which is why we limit the powers of government. To limit the damage that all of the above can do.

I disagree that Weiner is simply an idiot. He is more craven than just that.

But even if he was just an idiot, that is no reason to relax restraints on goverment.

Idiots can cause just as much damage as clever sociopaths.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:45 PM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm surprised you don't see the connection, even if you don't agree with it.

The point of small government is that human beings are elected leaders and, as such, idiots (as you pointed out) will run for office. As will the narcissists, the sociopaths, the greedy, the corrupt, the control freaks, the Kennedys, etc.

Which is why we limit the powers of government. To limit the damage that all of the above can do.

I disagree that Weiner is simply an idiot. He is more craven than just that.

But even if he was just an idiot, that is no reason to relax restraints on goverment.

Idiots can cause just as much damage as clever sociopaths.
Your posts are uncharacteristically stupid tonight, no offense. A government official who is exposed in engaging in a questionable sex act is an argument in favor of limited government? You're gonna need to explain that one to me. Questionable and public sex acts on the part of politicians are a time-honored tradition in the United States, not an argument in favor of limited government. Don't get me wrong. You and I are in total agreement that Weiner is a fucking idiot and utterly unqualified to be the mayor of anything. But, politicians that make pecker mistakes are not an argument for limited government. Unless you want to limit government to women.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #11
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your posts are uncharacteristically stupid tonight, no offense. A government official who is exposed in engaging in a questionable sex act is an argument in favor of limited government? You're gonna need to explain that one to me. Questionable and public sex acts on the part of politicians are a time-honored tradition in the United States, not an argument in favor of limited government. Don't get me wrong. You and I are in total agreement that Weiner is a fucking idiot and utterly unqualified to be the mayor of anything. But, politicians that make pecker mistakes are not an argument for limited government. Unless you want to limit government to women.
And your responses are uncharacteristically close-minded. No offense.

The explanation is simple.

Stop focusing on the sexting and the dick pictures. Substitute something else, like snorting coke, or submitting "questionable" expense reports, or using the power of office to conduct personal vendettas.

Concentrate on the narcissistic mindset that allows him to think he can step out of the limelight for less than two years - while still engaging in the same behavior - and then announce his comeback, while telling us all how much he has learned.

He is a stone-cold ego maniac. That is the aspect you keep ignoring.

The idiocy is just icing on the cake.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #12
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
And your responses are uncharacteristically close-minded. No offense.

The explanation is simple.

Stop focusing on the sexting and the dick pictures. Substitute something else, like snorting coke, or submitting "questionable" expense reports, or using the power of office to conduct personal vendettas.

Concentrate on the narcissistic mindset that allows him to think he can step out of the limelight for less than two years - while still engaging in the same behavior - and then announce his comeback, while telling us all how much he has learned.

He is a stone-cold ego maniac. That is the aspect you keep ignoring.

The idiocy is just icing on the cake.
Again, your talking about Weiner and you'll get no disagreement from me. Asshat. No doubt. But, not an argument for limited government. Shit, how long was he even in an elected position? Your argument might hold some water if he was a long term elected official....and it would be questionable, even then....but this turd is just an idiot who thinks he can fool the people of NYC into electing him because of his bizarre notoriety. Not going to happen.....especially now.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #13
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Well, here is a link to one of the women Weiner was sexting:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...r-in-sex-chats

She is identified as a 20-something Indiana progressive who has defended Weiner in the past. On her Facebook page, she said that Weiner can "continue sending dick pics every single day for the rest of his life as long as he continues to legislate like he does."

I guess Weiner read her Facebook page and took her up on the offer. Heh.

Not bad looking, though.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:31 PM   #14
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Here is more on "Carlos Danger" and why I say it is the narcissism driving this sociopath that is the biggest problem:
-----------------------------
On Monday, the Dirty claimed that Weiner — who allegedly used the alias Carlos Danger — met the unnamed 22-year-old woman on the social-networking site Formspring in July 2012, sent her lewd photos and had phone sex with her before the relationship "fizzled."
He promised her a job and a condo, said the site, which posted pictures of body parts and graphic messages about sex acts.
"Even post scandal, I thought he was misunderstood. Until I got to know him," the woman was quoted as saying. "I thought I loved him. Pretty pathetic."
-------------------------------

Promising jobs and a condo? Now, how is he going to do that? Using public moneys and his position, that's how.

Payola for his ATFs.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:00 PM   #15
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Weiner is just an idiot, it has nothing to do with the size of government and I'm surprised to see you try to draw the analogy. But, I do agree with your comments regarding Abedin. She is fucking hot and deserves better than idiot boy who posts up pictures of his junk.
So what you are saying is that size doesn't matter.
bojulay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women