Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35154
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #16
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'm going to go out on a limb here but I'm sure if the ladies have not seen you or there is no established trust. You will never receive their list.

For the more seasoned fella's here, I'm also sure you already know who is being implicated.

Back to your scheduled programming...
Old 09-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #17
niteswimmer1
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I also would like a copy if you all would be so kind,, and thanks in advance.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:55 PM   #18
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

I completely agree with Syd and Ginger. It's been months since I've shared references with a certain group of providers. I received a reference request via text last week while in NWA from a pimped provider. The client in question sent a text shortly after letting me know that he'd used me as a reference. I told him that I did not share references with this particular lady or any of her associates and gave him my reasons for doing so.

A few hours later, I received a call from the irate, screaming pimp. He was accusing me of "FUCCIN WIT HIS MONEY" and "GOSSIPIN WIT DES TRICKZ". He ended the conversation with an ominous threat about shutting me up for good.

Why would the client feel the need to pass the information (ALONG WITH IT'S SOURCE!!) to the PimpQueen? I can think of much more appropriate pillow talk. These are the same fucking girls working for the same fucking pimp. It's been going on for months. If hobbyists would stop showering these bitches with hobby dollars then maybe the lowlifes would return from whence they came. Shreveport.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:04 PM   #19
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm counting 8 maybe 9 ladies in Central AR that is currently listed on the AR Provider Showcase. One of them is questionable. Now take the questionable ads on BP in Central AR, the % of Managed Ladies is greater than some would like to know about.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #20
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
I completely agree with Syd and Ginger. It's been months since I've shared references with a certain group of providers. I received a reference request via text last week while in NWA from a pimped provider. The client in question sent a text shortly after letting me know that he'd used me as a reference. I told him that I did not share references with this particular lady or any of her associates and gave him my reasons for doing so.

A few hours later, I received a call from the irate, screaming pimp. He was accusing me of "FUCCIN WIT HIS MONEY" and "GOSSIPIN WIT DES TRICKZ". He ended the conversation with an ominous threat about shutting me up for good.

Why would the client feel the need to pass the information (ALONG WITH IT'S SOURCE!!) to the PimpQueen? I can think of much more appropriate pillow talk. These are the same fucking girls working for the same fucking pimp. It's been going on for months. If hobbyists would stop showering these bitches with hobby dollars then maybe the lowlifes would return from whence they came. Shreveport.

yeah but whats said is now he has a few condos here too so he claims but don't worry I'm not taking his threats Lightly at all He just thinks I'm homeless and he can continue to think that because if he keeps on He might be Not be HOMELESS BUT HE WON'T BE LAYING UP IN THAT CONDO IN NLR OR SHREVEPORT ....

and YES Britt your right these Hobbyists are the only ones to blame if you'd stop seeing these low life scums then the LOW LIFES and their PIMPS would move their asses!!!

Sorry I'm really mad at this Point at what he doesn't understand is I'm the whitest sweetest Young lady you might meet But I know plenty of Ghetto MOFOS waitng to take this PIMP down all I need to do is snap MY fingers!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #21
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
I'm counting 8 maybe 9 ladies in Central AR that is currently listed on the AR Provider Showcase. One of them is questionable. Now take the questionable ads on BP in Central AR, the % of Managed Ladies is greater than some would like to know about.
You might know more but I'm talking about the 7 in this stable that I'm willing to take down and any day and point given.

The 7 he claimed just to me on Sunday!!!

The same day he got mad when I wouldn't "join his squad" after he sent me some money....
Old 09-25-2012, 11:29 PM   #22
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
You might know more but I'm talking about the 7 in this stable that I'm willing to take down and any day and point given.

The 7 he claimed just to me on Sunday!!!

The same day he got mad when I wouldn't "join his squad" after he sent me some money....
Told me that I needed to "GROW UP N HO UP" and that my career here in AR was over. Says he has hobbyists calling him and asking his advice on which provider they should see. Also says hobbyists call to complain about my service... If I get one more picture of his old, tacky ass blue BMW then I'm going to throw the fuck up.

I've been complaining about this for months. I hate this shit. I barely see new clients because I've been threatened by this asshole so many times. I'm 24yo and I'm constantly worried that a client will get chatty while getting his dick sucked and reveal my incall location to the wrong provider. My car was egged 2wks ago and PimpFuck's ugly face was the first image to pop into my head.

Everyone wants shit handled back channel. Give me a break. That's just a cop-out because no one wants to choose sides. I'm so over this whole "it's only important if it directly affects me" attitude. I don't give a shit what a girl does with her money. I really don't care about her management status. If she is able to professionally conduct business without her owner becoming an issue then who cares? This asshole calls providers/hobbyist/moderators. He thinks he is above the law. He's delusional. With each call I can hear a steady decline of sanity in his voice. He actually demanded that I admit to him that he is a beautiful man. I don't have the creative ability to fabricate something so idiotic. "ADMIT IT, BITCH!! YEA, HOE!! I TOOK OVA YO CITY!! YEAAAAAAA!! NOW TELL ME THAT I'M A BEAUTIFUL MAN!!!!"
Old 09-25-2012, 11:36 PM   #23
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
and YES Britt your right these Hobbyists are the only ones to blame if you'd stop seeing these low life scums then the LOW LIFES and their PIMPS would move their asses!!!

You both are right about hobbyist not needing to support ladies in Stables. Problem with that is there's a lot of guys (including more established hobbyist) that will continue to see these ladies, if there not posing a threat to them and service is good. Until the more seasoned, respected hobbyist decide they had enough and publicly out them, its business as usual.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:46 PM   #24
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
Told me that I needed to "GROW UP N HO UP" and that my career here in AR was over. Says he has hobbyists calling him and asking his advice on which provider they should see. Also says hobbyists call to complain about my service... If I get one more picture of his old, tacky ass blue BMW then I'm going to throw the fuck up.

I've been complaining about this for months. I hate this shit. I barely see new clients because I've been threatened by this asshole so many times. I'm 24yo and I'm constantly worried that a client will get chatty while getting his dick sucked and reveal my incall location to the wrong provider. My car was egged 2wks ago and PimpFuck's ugly face was the first image to pop into my head.

Everyone wants shit handled back channel. Give me a break. That's just a cop-out because no one wants to choose sides. I'm so over this whole "it's only important if it directly affects me" attitude. I don't give a shit what a girl does with her money. I really don't care about her management status. If she is able to professionally conduct business without her owner becoming an issue then who cares? This asshole calls providers/hobbyist/moderators. He thinks he is above the law. He's delusional. With each call I can hear a steady decline of sanity in his voice. He actually demanded that I admit to him that he is a beautiful man. I don't have the creative ability to fabricate something so idiotic. "ADMIT IT, BITCH!! YEA, HOE!! I TOOK OVA YO CITY!! YEAAAAAAA!! NOW TELL ME THAT I'M A BEAUTIFUL MAN!!!!"
I understand your pain I made my hobby phone a basic phone that can not accept the pics I;m with you I was tired of seeing him and his cars and his bitches sucking dicks and his videos.... although He did pay me a couple of times for some head...hell thats how I meet him...

just block his number if you can or do like me block your pic text i carry two phones a ting ting and a galaxy 3 ....
Old 09-26-2012, 02:59 AM   #25
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

I have taken the pimp-free pledge. If I know a girl is pimped I will refuse to see her. AND if I find out a girl is pimped after seeing her, I will not see her again. I support all you girls' efforts to shut this guy out of the game. BAD NEWS for everyone!
Old 09-26-2012, 06:34 AM   #26
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I have only had one encounter where I strongly felt that presence, and it was not a comfortable situation. I even PM'ed Mr Happy and informed him of the situation. I will gladly PM you this providers name if requested.
If one of you lovely ladies would be kind enough to PM me your list.... I too will take the vow of not feeding management.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM   #27
newguy2001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

So I'm curious. Your not posting the list on here because it would be disrespectful? Or because you don't want to cause problems with the other pimped providers?

The reason I ask is because we have all learned so many times that any information sent around on here, private or otherwise ends up in the hands of those you were trying to avoid. So at any point we will have a very big out burst of drama blow up on here because of this "private" list.

I mean we can literally see this freight train coming from a mile away and were going to pretend it was a surprise it happened?

Old 09-26-2012, 08:16 AM   #28
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy2001 View Post
So I'm curious. Your not posting the list on here because it would be disrespectful? Or because you don't want to cause problems with the other pimped providers?
How about what an angry pimp and his cohorts might do to a single girl living by herself who publishes that kind of a list about him?
Old 09-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #29
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy2001 View Post

The reason I ask is because we have all learned so many times that any information sent around on here, private or otherwise ends up in the hands of those you were trying to avoid. So at any point we will have a very big out burst of drama blow up on here because of this "private" list.

I mean we can literally see this freight train coming from a mile away and were going to pretend it was a surprise it happened?

We're not posting the list here because it would probably be a violation of Eccie guidelines. Otherwise, I would gladly post it.

I've had a huge response from Eccie guys wanting to know who these ladies are, and I have been communicating with those that I know and trust through email.

I'm glad that most guys here don't share your attitude – they feel, like I do, that pimping is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. Even if it brings about a little bit of drama in the process...it is for the greater good of this community.

Drama, while unpleasant, is sometimes simply unavoidable... We're done putting on a happy face and looking the other way.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #30
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
. . . I'm glad that most guys here don't share your attitude – they feel, like I do, that pimping is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. Even if it brings about a little bit of drama in the process...it is for the greater good of this community.

Drama, while unpleasant, is sometimes simply unavoidable... We're done putting on a happy face and looking the other way.
Thank you Ginger. It is a serious issue and a safety issue for both providers and hobbyist.

Guys, if you don't think its serious, you're fooling yourselves. Are there some hot girls involved that provide a good time. Yep. BUT START THINKING WITH YOUR BIG HEAD INSTEAD OF THE LITTLE ONE!

If the drama breaks out, just know that Huck and I are prepared to deal with it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women