Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking GENTLEMAN PLEASE!!

I'm coming and ASKING as nice as possible PLEASE

STOP USING MY NAME AS A REFERENCE FOR ALL THESE PIMPED LADIES!!!

I will no longer be giving references to ANY Lady I know is associated with a PIMP and at this time the list is 7 in Arkansas....

I do NOT want to be contacted by the Lady or her PIMP anymore!!!

I'm not here to fight I'm just stating a fact and MR happy if you would like CLOSE THIS THREAD

THANKS!!!

ALSO BEWARE WHERE YOU HOBBY WITH THESE LADIES...CONDOS AREN'T ALWAYS THE SAFEST PLACES!!
Old 09-25-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:t hrob::thr ob:
Old 09-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #3
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

+1, Syd. I'll stand behind you 100% on that – I will no longer continue to provide references to girls that I know are pimped, either.

And, yeah… We all know who you are.

Old 09-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And this list is growing from my last update!!!

YOU think we should start a list Ginger??
Old 09-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely. I'm sure the other ladies would like to avoid helping them, as well.

Honestly, though… We may be able to slow it down a little by denying the pimped girls' references, but as long as there is a group of clients that will continually patronize pimped providers – it will continue.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #6
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Ladies, with deep admiration and respect, may I ask a question?

If I understand the etiquite correctly, I should be emailing the reference first, right? So as an example, if I wanted to see Sydney and if I wanted to use Ginger as a reference, I should email Ginger first and ask her permission before telling Sydney to check with her.

If that is correct, will you ladies be kind enough to let us know if a provider is being pimped? Sometimes the info is slow going about... and I don't want to support any unnecessary management.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:41 PM   #7
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

+1 Syd and Ginger...one of you esteemed ladies know me well enough that you know what I do for a living, and know I have to literally travel hell's 1/2 acre to do it, and the shit I have to put up with to do it. I have traveled the road in which you speak, and when I found out what I had done, I don't really know if I was more ashamed, or Pissed off at myself. Luckily for me, I have met a small, but distinguished group of providers in the past few months that ARE truly INDEPENDENT, that I see and see them only!!! I'm not, and won't be again, a branch of any government agency for a lazy son of a bitch that's too lazy to work, but has time to exploit young, and some older women for their personal gain...JMHO...
Old 09-25-2012, 04:42 PM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Slingerland, that is the proper protocol for using any girl as a reference – but not many gentlemen will ask a lady's permission before providing her name as the reference.

Under circumstances where a pimped lady requests a reference directly from me without the client notifying me first, I will gladly let that client know afterwards exactly why I did not provide the reference to her.

I think that most gentlemen on this board despise the thought of giving their money to a pimp. In order to put an end to it, though, y'all have to make a serious stance against it. Services of any kind only exist when there is a viable market for them.

Thank you for your support, Slingerland & Diveguy! I sincerely hope that the other gentleman here will follow your lead.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #9
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingerland View Post
Ladies, with deep admiration and respect, may I ask a question?

If I understand the etiquite correctly, I should be emailing the reference first, right? So as an example, if I wanted to see Sydney and if I wanted to use Ginger as a reference, I should email Ginger first and ask her permission before telling Sydney to check with her.

If that is correct, will you ladies be kind enough to let us know if a provider is being pimped? Sometimes the info is slow going about... and I don't want to support any unnecessary management.
No problem and Gentleman I owe quite a few of you an apology for not telling you your hard earned money was just getting turned over!!

My vow to this community is to stop it at all avenues necessary and you will recieve a call or email from me letting you know what I think...In the past I did not do that
Old 09-25-2012, 05:08 PM   #10
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
...My vow to this community is to stop it at all avenues necessary and you will recieve a call or email from me letting you know what I think...In the past I did not do that
I'd personally like to thank you, Sydney – for bringing both the situation and a great solution to everyone's attention.

Pimping is definitely something that has bothered me for a very long time – but there's not much that just one person alone can really do about it. I think we can help put an end to this crap if we all pull together, though!

Sydney for president! Woot woot!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #11
horserider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Make room cause I want in on this also. I am very ignorant as to who is pimped and who isn't though I know a few ladies who aren't pimped. If someone would be so kind as to PM me about this I will be VERY happy to avoid managed ladies. I think this is a great idea and something that has been needing to be done for a long time. THANK YOU SYDNEY AND GINGER.

I'll vote for Sydney for president.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:21 PM   #12
TechOne
Valued Poster

Congrats for standing up against management! I fully support you...and yes, I would vote for you, if not only just to get the opportunity to stuff your ballot box...

I guess I do not pay very close attention, I can only count 4 locals with management. Please PM me that list too if you would.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #13
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Add me to the distribution, please.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #14
just4sex4u
Registered Member

i would love a copy myself pimps are pigs in my book.. don't want to support any of them
Old 09-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #15
JustaguyLR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I would love this information as well please. I'm just a newbie stumbling around in the dark here.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women