Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #76
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kori! How have you been?? Yes, I agree you are a true professional in every sense of the word... and a tall drink of water!!

I know a lot of people, but don't associate with many of them because of the shadyness of the whole situation. I guess it's just getting harder to find true, quality providers in Springfield.

Glad to hear from ya, Kori. It's been a long time!
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #77
rajbhai
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

+1.
rajbhai is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:24 AM   #78
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makayla of Missouri View Post
. . . My thought: how do we as providers react when we know bp riffraff are trying to infiltrate our wonderful little community here? I can't even recall the number of providers who have asked me for help. We all know the gentlemen can (should they choose to do so) do a lot of research and find the perfect experience for himself, but we as providers here have vowed, more or less, to help other providers stay safe and to provide/receive references. Am I therefore obligated to help a questionable provider? It seems several of the ladies I extend the olive branch to end up on here with no one the wiser as to their personal antics. I have yet to meet IN PERSON save 1 provider who doesn't have management or use hard dope (usually both at the same time)... Where do I draw the line and not feel bad for doing so? . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetKori View Post
. . . But i completely agree. I used to give info & help but after doing so and learning who the people actually are... I quit because I didn't want people to think I could be classified in the same category as them. Which is not a good look.
. . . . Now, I just prefer to keep to myself. Less drama & worries that way

To be a true community, we do have to help each other, clients and providers alike. If you offer the "olive branch", as you say and reach out and try to help, in my opinion, that's the right thing to do. Don't give up and that goes for providers and hobbyiest, alike.

Do you get rewarded sometimes with a kick in the butt? Yep. That just confirms what I learned when I was young and idealistic, thinking I could help everyone. In order to help someone, they first must want the help.
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #79
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy4u View Post
To be a true community, we do have to help each other, clients and providers alike. If you offer the "olive branch", as you say and reach out and try to help, in my opinion, that's the right thing to do. Don't give up and that goes for providers and hobbyiest, alike.

Do you get rewarded sometimes with a kick in the butt? Yep. That just confirms what I learned when I was young and idealistic, thinking I could help everyone. In order to help someone, they first must want the help.

Yes, they must want the help, but once I show them how to maximize eccie, p411, ter, whatever... it seems I'm thrown to the side and they can be downright rude and mean once they get what they want from me. I'm a bit disillusioned because I have yet to meet another provider who asked for help and became a real ally in all this. I swear, everyone I helped get started took off and ruined what I gave them, as well as burning their bridge behind them. I don't want to give a reference for rude and mean providers.

One provider I helped become established won't answer my calls and has a big 'to-do' about many recent ncns by her. Now my name is associated with that. Another started doing dope. Another shacked up w a pimp and started using dope, and has negative reviews. They are ALL on eccie! This goes on and on for me. Where do I draw the line? I can't waste my time anymore and I won't know who is for real and who is just using me until its all said and done.

XoXo
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #80
SweetKori
Account Disabled

User ID: 7779
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makayla of Missouri View Post
Kori! How have you been?? Yes, I agree you are a true professional in every sense of the word... and a tall drink of water!!

I know a lot of people, but don't associate with many of them because of the shadyness of the whole situation. I guess it's just getting harder to find true, quality providers in Springfield.

Glad to hear from ya, Kori. It's been a long time!
Oh, I've been good! Just keepin' busy with life!
It has been a long time! That's why I had to speak up and give you a friendly reminder that I'M here...! lol

---Don't be such a stranger!
SweetKori is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women