Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2012, 11:26 AM   #16
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

P.S. alot can be chalked up to the heat...when its Africa hot like this people just don't get out if they have to. No offense meant to the ladies participating, you are top flight, but things are a bit out of whack...for us all. As I said before, with time, this will pass. As Mr. Chan has stated several times, the influx of traveling providers damn sure don't help either. Do what you do ladies...the cream will rise to the top in this situation we are pondering, as it always does...
diveguy6 is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:40 AM   #17
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveguy6 View Post
I have talked to providers that have said things are slow...Maybe I'm wrong, but could part of this discussion be part of that???...As far as myself, its my $$$, and how I spend it is my choice. There are a lot of these ladies on my bucket list, but as with everything else it will come in time. Hell you find riff raffle at church, store, work etc...instead of bitchin about it run a few specials, stimulate the hobby and these discussions won't happen...If you try to have your cake and eat it too, who benefits???...just sayin...

Bitchin, eh? Sorry if it were deemed as such. I was only making an observation. I think I said in my original post that what actually provoked the thought was a solicitation from a low budget magazine.

No, this discussion has no relation to a wane in business. If my finances began to suffer from lack of calls then I may run one of those specials. Thank you for the marketing advice, sir.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #18
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

No, bitchin is one of my catch all phrases. As I said, I meant no offense. I'm truly sorry you took it that way, but some are doing just that, thus my thoughts. To you I apologize, the others, well, it is what it is...
diveguy6 is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:49 PM   #19
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'll chime in. I agree Brittany, It seems quite a few lower level providers are trying to make the big leagues. One could say, how do you know until you try? The other, what are you thinking?

As Mr Chan pointed out, only the very few who have the business and BCD skills will stay. The rest will have their provider dreams washed away as the surge from the tidal wave recedes.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:15 PM   #20
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What actually provoked this thread was a solicitation received via PM from a DIVA magazine!!
@ Sexy Brittany I recieved the same text and just responded DONOT TEXT ME ANYMORE!!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #21
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the Proof is always in the PuddinG!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I think as with most things, you either sink or swim ...

Old 07-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #22
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post
...This is a mans world and we are women living it...

<3
I abhor this mentality! I've been a woman on my own in this "man's world" for over 4 years now, and I've done just fine. In fact, I've actually flourished.

Perception is reality – As long as a girl 'thinks' that she's too weak to handle her business on her own, she will be.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #23
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

A case in point: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=503262

Look at this ridiculousness...
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:49 PM   #24
mudpuppy2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I can say that I am thankful for ECCIE ladys .I have seen several providers from ECCIE which all have been professional providers and I have seen some ladys several times that I consider top notch in beauty, skills, and personality. Some of these beautiful ladys give their heart and soul to a date , I consider that priceless and they are worth more that what they are asking .There are some top notch Eccie providers that advertise on BP and I hope to see them again. Many years ago using craigslist I had seen some terrible women. I seen some that when they opened the door. I would take one look at them and leave , some that looked ok that I went in with that would have a nasty ass mattress on the floor and I would leave. As of yet I never walked out on an ECCIE lady. Just reading some reviews and post there seems to be some ladys that are not what I consder professional . Personally I will pay a little more for what I know is the best .There are some ladys that I havent seen on ECCIE that are professionals that I have on my bucket list.and will keep watching for reviews and post . but there does seem to be some ladys that has slipped into ECCIE that should not be ,not just because they advertise on BP but because they are not a quality provider.
mudpuppy2009 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:15 PM   #25
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
A case in point: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=503262

Look at this ridiculousness...

LOL!!!! the Haters!!!
Old 07-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #26
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Since it began the thread, and perhaps would provide enlightenment, what is a DIVA magazine?
I learned through Google there is a lesbian-bi periodical by that name, however I do not see the connection unless I am missing something.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:17 PM   #27
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
LOL!!!! the Haters!!!
If there is one word that's use personifies ghetto, "haters" has got to be it. Thanks for the self-alert, dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Since it began the thread, and perhaps would provide enlightenment, what is a DIVA magazine?
I learned through Google there is a lesbian-bi periodical by that name, however I do not see the connection unless I am missing something.
I think I'm an awesome Diva and I have yet to receive an invite. Wtf?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #28
Razorback82
Valued Poster

Are you guys keeping up with that thread... If you'll do a little research and read some of these guys previous posts and reviews...

Very murky water with the Christina chick, imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
If there is one word that's use personifies ghetto, "haters" has got to be it. Thanks for the self-alert, dude!

I think I'm an awesome Diva and I have yet to receive an invite. Wtf?
Razorback82 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:06 PM   #29
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Is this Christina chick even here???
Old 07-21-2012, 06:08 PM   #30
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post

I'm not sure what It is they texted me saying they say my ad on BP and would like me to be in their magazine I didn't even bother looking it up It sounds like a Pimp in Disguise to me................

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women