Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Is ECCIE the new backpage?!

I'm seeing more and more of the backpage riffraff infiltrating our cozy community. Aside from lacking quality, these faux providers also bring their seedy management and any potential "buddies" they may know who are equally as horrible. I received a solicitation from some DIVA magazine today...

Is it just me or has the provider bar dropped considerably low?
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not just you noticing, dear. BP "trash" has consistently attempted to infiltrate Eccie, since even my early days! Having been around a bit longer than you, I've had the opportunity to witness the flavors of the week come and go... And I can tell you that our hobbyists are totally capable of making the distinction – and of fully appreciating the difference.

Most of the BP girls just don't get it...and regardless of looks, just don't have the insight, maturity, integrity or consistency required to be a quality provider that can both build a strong reputation and retain it.

You and I both started on BP...and we still run ads there! So I'm definitely not trying to put out a general "Backpage is bad" message. But for the most part, riffraff is what Backpage offers... and it is disturbing to see it here, on Eccie.

Hey, Britt – just look at it this way – they're making us look good. If the world were full of superstars, you & I wouldn't be appreciated!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:32 PM   #3
Razorback82
Valued Poster

I haven't been around for a super long time.. But to answer the original question.

In some cases, it may be a more interactive "BP" as you had mentioned. Many 1 time posters posting new threads or giving feedback that you wonder if it is "questionable."

I've tried to call people out on a few things (inconsistencies) or point out other observations.

Anyhoo, in the sense of the community! Cheers!
Razorback82 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:38 AM   #4
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

I do enjoy thought-provoking postings from ladies whose diction matches their beauty. The enigma you describe may never be adequately unravelled. The ways of the hobby are mysterious, and there are few good explanations for some of the things that happen.
What is certain is:
1.)Time wounds all heels.
2.)You cannot make a silk purse from a sow's ear.
3.)No matter how many times you cast your pearls before swine, it won't make him a jeweller.
Nonetheless, ladies, your patience, skill, honesty and dedication to your art is greatly appreciated.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:45 AM   #5
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

As Ginger said, it's not just you. There will always be riffraff trying to get our hobby dollars. I get the impression that BP, & sometimes agencies, are the training grounds for both potential new talent & potential new scam artists. A few learn, "get it", & become Superstars like you & Ginger. Many more try & fail. That's the great thing about eccie. It doesn't take long to separate the contenders from the pretenders (& worse). Britt, you are definitely one of eccie's sweethearts. Don't worry about the riffraff. We'll sort that out, & you'll keep adding fans. I definitely hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon.
TestSpin is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:45 AM   #6
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestSpin View Post
Britt, you are definitely one of eccie's sweethearts...I definitely hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon.
I hope she lets you meet the twins... They're quite a pair!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #7
cowtoy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

As Razorback said, one advantage that ECCIE has that BP doesn't have is the forum aspect. Many a provider has successfully tempted a fellow and then delivered substandard service which gets posted on ECCIE rather than backpage. Now maybe only our own small community benefits from that warning, but it helps. I suspect that could be handled even more informatively.

The flip side of that is that once provider status is reached, the negative comments virtually cease. Now you and I would like to think that is because everyone with Provider status provides a consistently high quality, safe experience which is likely to be enjoyed by all. Fortunately that's usually true. Unfortunately it is not always true.

It can be a fine line. Figure I just had a bad experience (perhaps my fault) and walk away or write an unflattering review. I think in the end, most of us want to give the benefit of the doubt to those who have reached provider status. They worked for it, they earned it. But....I think that means we need to hope our mods continue to assure that provider status is warranted and act as our gatekeepers.
cowtoy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #8
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
. . . Is it just me or has the provider bar dropped considerably low?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
. . . .Most of the BP girls just don't get it...and regardless of looks, just don't have the insight, maturity, integrity or consistency required to be a quality provider that can both build a strong reputation and retain it.

. . . Hey, Britt – just look at it this way – they're making us look good. If the world were full of superstars, you & I wouldn't be appreciated!
First of all, thanks to both of you for chiming in and addressing a topic I personally have thought for a long time should be met head on. I first brought it up three or four years ago, when I began noticing a dramatic change in the Arkansas Hobby Community - Ginger, you and I have thoroughly discussed it.

I've come to several conclusions and will constantly look for ways to mitigate it them --
  1. There will always be more than one level of providers in the hobby. The two of you are fine examples of 'top tier' and provide benchmarks for the rest - full menu, good service, gfe, intelligent, in other words true courtesans.
  2. As in any industry, there is a segment that "just doesn't get it". They're a flash in the pan, get a quick buck and never figure out by providing consistency and good service, they'd be wildly successful and not be restricted to living in budget no-tel motels.
  3. There is obvious management and even more dangerous, not so obvious managment present in BP that has infiltrated here. I still don't get it, but I've concluded that even though providers who have the personality, looks and skill level to be successful, they may not have the business mindset to be successful on their own and have developed the mistaken notion they're being cared for.
  4. Much of the BP is young and don't have the life experience or exposure to good business procedures to be successful. (Brit, you're a fine example of someone who is wise beyond your years and get it)
  5. Guys think more with the little head than the big head. The results are they're going to go for a bargain to "bust a nut" as one said in a recent thread and they make the intro to ECCIE in hopes of turning a pet rock into a thoroughbred. (Chan's comment of turning a sow's ear into a silk purse) Can it happen? Sure but it takes a willingness on the part of the provider to be mentored by both experienced providers and hobbyiest. Most hobbyiest don't want to spend the time. Most reputable providers tire easily with the drama and lack of screening.
I'm sure there's others, but there's a good jumping off point for additional discussion.

And BTW Ginger, you and Brit don't need a lot of help to look good and be appreciated. You're already Top Tier!
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
Skilar Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8054
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
It's not just you noticing, dear. BP "trash" has consistently attempted to infiltrate Eccie, since even my early days! Having been around a bit longer than you, I've had the opportunity to witness the flavors of the week come and go... And I can tell you that our hobbyists are totally capable of making the distinction – and of fully appreciating the difference.

Most of the BP girls just don't get it...and regardless of looks, just don't have the insight, maturity, integrity or consistency required to be a quality provider that can both build a strong reputation and retain it.

You and I both started on BP...and we still run ads there! So I'm definitely not trying to put out a general "Backpage is bad" message. But for the most part, riffraff is what Backpage offers... and it is disturbing to see it here, on Eccie.

Hey, Britt – just look at it this way – they're making us look good. If the world were full of superstars, you & I wouldn't be appreciated!
+1

I think that B.p its a starting point for all of us. Again only a few gain the knowledge and finesse to keep these dogs happy in or community. Dogs in a good way.... Fellas.
Skilar Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #10
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think as with most things, you either sink or swim ...

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #11
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews
Default <3

As we have mentioned before. Backpage is a good place for advertisement,
especially if you came from Craigslist,
which was before it was shut down due to a killing,
I think everyone came into the biz on different terms...
We can't say Eccie, P411 or Adult Search or Cityvibe, Eros, are any better or worse than BP as far as for police, bad clients, management, boyfriends or such, it's everywhere you go, it's reality...

Back in the day I don't think I even knew what BP was for the longest and it was there the whole time, then next came ASPD and then P411 had that client who they had that got flipped over to the police, if I remember they busted 10 people that night!

Later on came ECCIE and everyone disses BP and still post on it, LOL hmmm.

Screening clients is really the main point.

This is a mans world and we are women living it...

<3
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #12
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post
Later on came ECCIE and everyone disses BP and still post on it, LOL hmmm.
<3
True, many do post on BP; Some more so than others...

The point I was trying to make is that anyone can post on bkpg. There is no verification that the pictures are accurate or the service is legit. Bkpg can be a great starting point and I'm sure verified providers will always be welcome on BP. ECCIE is the antithesis of bkpg. There is a standard that is expected before someone is granted VP status and the same standard should be kept in order to maintain said status.

I've also noticed a distinct difference in not only the average BP provider, but also the average BP client. Granted, I'm generalizing and I'm sure there are many exceptions to the rule. However, it has been my personal experience that most of the price negotiating, excessive texting, and overall time wasting comes from bkpg clients. Not to mention the soliciatations and promises to "Treet me wright" or "Elevate my game."

BP, in of itself, is not overall bad and can make for great advertising and research. I'd just like ECCIE to remain a cut above, which I believe it is. An ECCIE client will always take presedence over a backpage client, IMO. I prefer my clients bring more to the table than just the standard donation. Again, I know many active hobbyist troll BP and I'm not speaking in reference to you. I'm just making an observation that almost every undesirable hobby experience I've had has been shared with a bkpg client.

What actually provoked this thread was a solicitation received via PM from a DIVA magazine. I'm just hoping not to wake up one day to an inbox full of silliness.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #13
TechOne
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
The point I was trying to make is that anyone can post on bkpg. There is no verification that the pictures are accurate or the service is legit. Bkpg can be a great starting point and I'm sure verified providers will always be welcome on BP. ECCIE is the antithesis of bkpg. There is a standard that is expected before someone is granted VP status and the same standard should be kept in order to maintain said status.
I pointed out a duplicate photo used on two accounts on P411 and Gina did nothing about it, however the pic was removed 2 weeks later, with everyone denying any knowledge of the duplicate. My point is, this likely happens on ECCIE as well...but the Mods are more likely to take action, quicker. I hope.
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #14
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

I have talked to providers that have said things are slow...Maybe I'm wrong, but could part of this discussion be part of that???...As far as myself, its my $$$, and how I spend it is my choice. There are a lot of these ladies on my bucket list, but as with everything else it will come in time. Hell you find riff raffle at church, store, work etc...instead of bitchin about it run a few specials, stimulate the hobby and these discussions won't happen...If you try to have your cake and eat it too, who benefits???...just sayin...
diveguy6 is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #15
Captain Midnight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Eccie is as good as anyone wants to make it. Just because someone posts on here doesn't make them legit on either side. I get a certain amount of comfort dealing with a woman who has a ton of good reviews, or is recommended by someone I trust. I appreciate good screening and don't suggest anyone not do that. Ginger was like the FBI, Homeland Security, TSA and the IRS on our first visit. The body search was the best though! A certain number of guys will always take one for the team and we have seen stories every week of "security guards", management, robberies, I forgot the condoms, I need cigarettes, ripoffs. Why mess with your security, time and money to risk it when you can minimize your exposure with the gals you can trust. If I see a 20 year old on Eccie and one review from a brand new person, I would not consider her anymore than I would someone on BP. It is just too easy for that to be LE, management, or a setup for a robbery. Just my 2 cents.
Captain Midnight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women