Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #76
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
All of this over me not wanting to give SID a reference....SMH....All from GG, Ali F and Sid yall are a old pack of haters! And I`m still not going to give or take a reference from ANY of yall, so what has all this changed?! NOTHING! I`m still going to countine on doing it my way, get over it and move on! Nobody cares that you don`t like it!LOL
What's interesting to me is that you're referring to all of the other providers as "OLD"... yet none of the ladies you're insulting are even over 40. Have you stopped to think about the average age range of your clients? Who exactly do you think you're insulting here, throwing these "old" references around?

And as long as we're exposing shenanigans in the AR hobby, I would also like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I do not take your references and WHY.

A little less than a year ago, I got an email from client that gave Baby Dallas as a reference. He gave me his real first name, phone number and email, which I then supplied to her and asked her for a reference.

She responded to my request, telling me that he was a hobbyist with a certain handle from Eccie. Fortunately for me, I had already screened the gentleman with that same handle two months prior...and none of their information matched. She gave me the go-ahead, and these were two completely different gentleman. She had no idea who she was even giving the reference on. Her information is inaccurate and unreliable, and would've potentially gotten me into trouble if I would've accepted it.

I can still empathize with the ladies who would like to get references from her, but can't. I really don't think it's right that she causes traveling providers lost income.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #77
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

Tick tock tick tock. Lol
Old 03-12-2012, 08:00 PM   #78
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Keep lying GrandmaGinger, it took you a while to think of that one...Ali F & Sid thought they could stop my business, and your not going to either. I guess when you sit around and do nothing but sit on EC all day it gives you time to think of lies and bull shit!!!LOL!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #79
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tick tock, Tick Tock....I can`t wait until the time EC will finally see your true colors like P411 did.LOL!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #80
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Lies? Ha! I'm one of the most respected, credible people here. I think you've been sucking on too many prophylactics. All of those chemicals are starting to affect your ability to think.

Many, many gentlemen already know that story. Including the moderators. It's been told behind the scenes, in private messages and email, to people that have supplied you as a reference after you gave me that botched reference... When they wanted to know why I wouldn't accept your reference, I had no problems telling them. You're welcome.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #81
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lies? Yes! Being a Grandma provider on here who thinks she is respected dosn`t make you credible. Just like Sid and Ali fat, you can go behind the scenes and lie it is still a lie! Lie on....Karma took Ali a visit after she tryed to lie and get me removed from p411....Oh, speaking of I remember that guy off of P411 who you posted alerts all over saying he "wasted your time" because you did a meet and greet and talked for 2 hours and at the end says he didn`t want to see you??? When that SAME client seen me the day after for two hours and we had no problems. So how would other clients feel that if they meet you in person and are not satisfied, then you will get all mad and whine then post alerts about them EVERYWHERE! Now that is some behind the scenes that is actually true!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #82
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Tick tock tick tock.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #83
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao. Keep going
Old 03-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #84
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tick toc Tick toc BOOM!! p411!LOL!
Old 03-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #85
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
It was a metaphor not a medical reference ... play on ...
Metaphorically speaking, it still is a prohibited topic.

Huck
Old 03-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #86
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

OK ladies and gentlemen.... oh wait, I mean boys and girls. I just spent the better part of two hours cleaining up this mess.

I was in the hospital and off the board while this childishness was running amuck. I apologize to the the silent majority who just watched the train wreck and shook their heads.

I left intact some posts that speak to the character of the authors. I will let members of the community decide how they wish to respond, who they trust and who will they will be calling in the future.

This thread is now closed. There better not be a resurrection of it elsewhere on the Arkansas forum.

Huck
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women