Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #16
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had the same problem with one Central Arkansas provider. I've had several guys use her as their only recent reference but she hasn't responded to email nor PM. No it's not anyone who has responded to this thread. It does make seeing these guys difficult and then, they just believe that you are blowing them off which is not the case, just can't get them screened!
Old 03-11-2012, 04:12 PM   #17
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Let me make this clear since there seems to be another misunderstanding on here, I ONLY give and accept references from girls I TRUST, and that is a very small list for AR providers.
I understand not accepting references from providers that you don't know or don't trust... But giving references should offered freely to every lady that requests them. Safety should be made available to everyone that seeks it, even if it's someone that you don't consider a friend.

I'm sure the gentlemen that have seen you will be disappointed to hear that you don't give references to girls they might want to see that aren't on your list.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:29 PM   #18
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Now I see why some providers only take refs from touring ladies. I could not ever figure out why, until recently.

Quote:
Let me make this clear since there seems to be another misunderstanding on here, I ONLY give and accept references from girls I TRUST, and that is a very small list for AR providers.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #19
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have the right to pick which providers I feel safe giving and taking a reference from. Some providers refs to me are like gold, while others to me are shit. So If I dont trust the provider then she is not getting my reference just like I wouldn`t bother her for a reference.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #20
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Now I see why some providers only take refs from touring ladies. I could not ever figure out why, until recently.

That is a great idea! I totally understand why.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #21
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have the right to pick which providers I feel safe giving and taking a reference from. Some providers refs to me are like gold, while others to me are shit. So If I dont trust the provider then she is not getting my reference just like I wouldn`t bother her for a reference.
Yeah, I suppose you don't have to bother asking "providers that you don't trust" for references. Not when you can just keep using third parties to get references from ladies that you won't provide references to yourself.

You know, like that time you tricked me into getting a reference from Sydney for you...knowing that she probably wouldn't give it to you herself---being you always refuse to provide them to her.

Gosh, I'm a little embarrassed to think that I bought that whole "my phone isn't working--Ginger, can you do it for me?" routine. Because usually, I'm not that gullible.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #22
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummmm....and yea that was before alot of other stuff happened to with that provider. Would I do that now after everything I have been through with that person?! HELL TO THE FUCK NO! How safe and smart would I be if I go on a call with a guy who used her or others I don`t trust as a reference when I know they have showed me ways in the past that they would do me harm!! I havn`t had any problems with the way I screen and with the girls I chose to give and take references from and I`m going to countine to do it my way.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #23
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been several times, I guess I been pretty fortunate. SNL really stepped out to help me. I had the honor to meet SNL she IS ONE HELL OF A WOMAN!! Ginger has reached out too. I have to say BabyDallas treated me well to, she checked to make sure I was legit and called me back. I do respect a lady who double checks who she is speaking to and for whom she is giving her word for. And Lilly isn't there now, but she is also another great lady to return request.

You gals have some really good guys there tooo.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:29 PM   #24
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Quote:
That is a great idea! I totally understand why.
It's ironic that you think that it's such a great idea to only accept references from touring providers, when it was a touring provider that started this thread because you refused to give her references. So let me see if I understand what you're saying... You will accept references from touring providers, you just won't provide references to them?

Quote:
Ummmm....and yea that was before alot of other stuff happened to with that provider. Would I do that now after everything I have been through with that person?! HELL TO THE FUCK NO! How safe and smart would I be if I go on a call with a guy who used her or others I don`t trust as a reference when I know they have showed me ways in the past that they would do me harm!! I havn`t had any problems with the way I screen and with the girls I chose to give and take references from and I`m going to countine to do it my way.
Well, thanks for at least admitting it. You know what they say...admitting you have a problem is the first step.

The point I'm trying to make here, Baby Dallas, is that you obviously expect to receive references when you need them. It would be helpful if you could show others the same courtesy. It's nice to share.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #25
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Sami Hope you can visit again soon one day, it`s not too bad! lol
Old 03-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #26
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I NEVER refused her ref, she sent me an email to my old email account that I didn`t get until today. So your wrong there.... And your wrong again in your statement saying I "tricked" you into calling her, it was more like I asked you to and you did it.
Anyways....Like I said before I have a very small list for AR providers that I trust with references and that is the end of it.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #27
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, Sami! When are you coming back to Arkansas? Me & SnL still owe you that drink.

Sent you a pm...
Old 03-11-2012, 11:01 PM   #28
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Baby Dallas, I'm not going to argue with you anymore, so this will be my final word on the subject. I felt it was important that others here know how you're acting---and now they do.

I simply don't think what you're doing is fair to others. It certainly isn't beneficial to you in any way, either. Despite what you think, no one is out to get you. If you PMed me for a reference tomorrow, I'd give it to you. I don't let personal feelings about someone affect my professionalism. My bottom line is safety. For everyone.

Your behavior is detrimental to your own safety, though. You are alienating yourself from an entire group of ladies that would gladly provide references to you, if only you would reciprocate. A very small group to rely on means less options and less security for you.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:21 PM   #29
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

As a fairly new AR hobbyist this is interesting and disappointing at the same time. I know I should not get in the middle of the ladies discussion but this is the coed section.

If I were to spend time with any of you and treat you with respect, and I would. I hope that each of you would do ME the favor of replying in a timely fashion to a reference request. Reece is a visitor that scratched an itch that needed scratching I guess.

Now, which one of you will be first in allowing me the pleasure? I'm on P411 with multiple okays too.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #30
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
As a fairly new AR hobbyist this is interesting and disappointing at the same time. I know I should not get in the middle of the ladies discussion but this is the coed section.
If I were to spend time with any of you and treat you with respect, and I would. I hope that each of you would do ME the favor of replying in a timely fashion to a reference request...
Jim, your viewpoint is appreciated. I'm glad you spoke up! Your expectation that a provider you've seen would willingly give a reference for you to the next provider you decide to see is completely reasonable. I think all clients expect this, and rightly so. After all, it's an integral part of the service you're paying for. At least in my opinion.

I think we should let you decide who's next. Would you rather spend time with a lady that gives references to all who ask for them...or one that only gives references to those on her list?

Personally, I think your list should determine whom you decide to see next, not someone else's list. Don't you agree?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women