Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
reesec
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5898
My ECCIE Reviews
Default AR Providers......

I've been a member of the board awhile but I rarely post.
I read, observe, sometimes laugh my butt off & keep my thoughts to myself.

Well, I just thought I'd share my experience.

I've been aware of rumors of certain AR providers NOT giving refs. but I tend to give everyone, every city the benefit of the doubt.

I'm in Jonesboro, got here yesterday and the guys here are awesome by the way! (wink)
This is my 1st visit here, and only my 2nd visit to the state in general.

I have had only 1, 1 provider answer my reference request since arriving. ( and it was exactly 5 words long) lol 1. I've sent out 7 reference requests and received 1 response.

The gents openly expressed that no one new ever comes to Jonesboro, and were genuinely excited to meet me!

Well, now you know one reason why. Though I suspect it's not that big of a mystery.

Just thought I'd share.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #2
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I can help in anyway feel free to give me a buzz my inbox was full this week some. I used to frequent Jonesboro but since the "big bust" I tend to sneak in and out when I visit. Stay safe sweetie!!
Old 03-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
reesec
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Sydney!

I am leaving today around 2pm. Kinda on board with sneaking in & out! lol

I found ways around the issue of no cooperation to provide refs so it was still a great trip, but wow just wow! lol

Have a great weekend and I will definitely keep you in mind when/if I ever visit again! lol
Old 03-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I`m always up for giving refs, calling or texting is best for me. I hope you had a great trip!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #5
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry for your bad experience, not all of us are like that Reesec. We are here for you if you need any help!

Have a safe trip sexy!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #6
TLC0323
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 111874
My ECCIE Reviews

hope your visit was a good one and if i can ever help just hollar id be more than happy to help, its all about everyone stayin safe, it would probably better to pm me since the phone isnt always on but please try both to make sure i dont miss your request

mandi
Old 03-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #7
reesec
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks ladies!

I will share this though, 1 of you was a reference for every client I met with.......you didn't answer the first 2 or 3 emails so I didn't bother continuing to ask......as of now you still haven't.

I know we are all busy, have personal lives, have to do a little recon to verify, so I always send emails instead of calling or texting.

I know I prefer getting & giving ref requests by email in case I have to search my phone or emails to verify if I have seen a particular client & I always try to include as much info as I can remember.

Maybe that was my oversight, because I did not text, call or PM but sent emails instead, as I always have, unless the provider doesn't have an email listed anywhere, that's the only time I'll call or text.

But I've never had this experience in any other city I've toured.

Thank you again ladies & I really appreciate the show of support! I really do!

Have a good evening and a great weekend!

Stay Safe!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry about the way you were treated. That's inexcusable!

I'm always available for references.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:50 AM   #9
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate that Reese!! Don't feel like your alone though. I have a waiting list of clients that only have 1 reference. Unfortunately some providers aren't reference friendly Like they portray.

Had a call today, and all I can tell Him is she's not reference friendly so here I sit waiting.......
Old 03-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #10
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Sorry to hear that babe , I know how you feel especially when your new to the area..

lots of people say there ref friendly but I think they get the line between GFE and reality confused it is business and we should all be able to be safe

Best way to contact me is by pm on eccie or p411 so I can see who you are before I give out any clients info and then I'm always happy to do so if anyone ever needs a ref
Old 03-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
I hate that Reese!! Don't feel like your alone though. I have a waiting list of clients that only have 1 reference. Unfortunately some providers aren't reference friendly Like they portray.

Had a call today, and all I can tell Him is she's not reference friendly so here I sit waiting.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn View Post
...lots of people say there ref friendly but I think they get the line between GFE and reality confused it is business and we should all be able to be safe...
Sounds like someone in Arkansas is acting like a big-ass Baby.

Usually people that are that juvenile have issues that go way beyond refusing to share references. Immaturity on that level can also indicate that they are incapable of keeping proper track of their information...and are unreliable. So, you guys probably wouldn't want her references, anyway. Just my $.02.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #12
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Sounds like someone in Arkansas is acting like a big-ass Baby.

Usually people that are that juvenile have issues that go way beyond refusing to share references. Immaturity on that level can also indicate that they are incapable of keeping proper track of their information...and are unreliable. So, you guys probably wouldn't want her references, anyway. Just my $.02.
+1 GD very true sometimes i just do it to see what kind of response I get. Theres a handful of providers here that when their names are dropped for reference i simply turn the check. All money is NOT GOOD MONEY.

SoReese maybe she saver you some hard ache.

I would like to spend a SPECIAL THANKS FOR THAT REFERENCE EVEN THOUGH I PASSSED.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #13
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn View Post
Sorry to hear that babe , I know how you feel especially when your new to the area..

lots of people say there ref friendly but I think they get the line between GFE and reality confused it is business and we should all be able to be safe

Best way to contact me is by pm on eccie or p411 so I can see who you are before I give out any clients info and then I'm always happy to do so if anyone ever needs a ref
HOPE ALL IS WELL SWEETIE!!
Old 03-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #14
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand your frustration! Though I only tour Arkansas from time to time, I have asked for references from Baby Dallas, Ali Kat, and Ginger Doll, all with relatively immediate response. Baby Dallas has even called ME for a reference before

If you tour this area, please feel free to PM or call.... I would be happy to help!!

BTW, for my Arkansas friends, my handle has been changed per mod suggestion for ease of review accreditation. ThickGrlSwag is now Makayla of Missouri
Old 03-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #15
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me make this clear since there seems to be another misunderstanding on here, I ONLY give and accept references from girls I TRUST, and that is a very small list for AR providers.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women