Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2024, 11:17 AM   #31
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Without going into further details, I was at almost every Apollo rocket launch as my dad worked for NASA and I can assure you, all of it was real. Watching a Saturn V rocket launch was fucking incredible. I'd love to get to Texas to see SpaceX heavy blast-off!

To those deniers...what exactly would be the benefit of lying about the moon shots or the missions??

What mind control conspiracy is this regarding??
So you saw a Rocket being Launched of course it was real because you saw it first hand. Most everyone including myself at the age of Eleven saw Astronauts walking on the Moon through Televised Broadcast. Was that actually real or realistic?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 11:30 AM   #32
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Maybe you should visit the NASA space center near Houston and see the exhibits and the rocket garden.

If not real, a lot of expense to produce a hoax. The Soviets did not think it was a hoax.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 11:43 AM   #33
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Maybe you should visit the NASA space center near Houston and see the exhibits and the rocket garden.

If not real, a lot of expense to produce a hoax. The Soviets did not think it was a hoax.
Who says they aren't real? They are on display for all to see first hand in real time.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:22 PM   #34
HoHound
BANNED

Only lead can stop dangerous radiation, hence the lead apron at the dentist office. Only a lead space craft could have protected those astronauts from a 25 thousand mile radiation belt. Lead spaceships are too heavy to fly. But if you wanna stay in the matrix, be my guest. I will continue to enjoy the advantages of NOT living there. Enjoy your fantasies while you can.
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 12:43 PM   #35
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHound View Post
Only lead can stop dangerous radiation, hence the lead apron at the dentist office. Only a lead space craft could have protected those astronauts from a 25 thousand mile radiation belt. Lead spaceships are too heavy to fly. But if you wanna stay in the matrix, be my guest. I will continue to enjoy the advantages of NOT living there. Enjoy your fantasies while you can.
Well there is some truth to that. Lead does play a role in protection from X-rays but that is a different type of Radiation than the Van Allen Belts.
Old 03-15-2024, 02:46 PM   #36
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Didn't Buzz Aldren punch-out some guy on the Steet who said the moon landings were faked?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 03:09 PM   #37
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Didn't Buzz Aldren punch-out some guy on the Steet who said the moon landings were faked?
Yeah, I think his name was Bart Sibrel. He's pissed off quite a few Apollo Astronauts over the years.
Old 03-17-2024, 09:47 AM   #38
VitaMan
Valued Poster

the original source. Why is this not surprising ?

"In general, the videos published on Rumble are mostly right-biased, and many are not factual or promote conspiracy theories."

Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit.

Old 03-17-2024, 09:57 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

And a popular tool for trolls.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 09:59 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Well there is some truth to that. Lead does play a role in protection from X-rays but that is a different type of Radiation than the Van Allen Belts.
You buy into these revelations, Levi?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 10:54 AM   #41
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You buy into these revelations, Levi?
I buy into what is real and true There is such a thing as radiation fields above the Earths atmosphere. Pity you only buy into what the Media tells you.
Old 03-17-2024, 11:22 AM   #42
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHound View Post
Sir, your knowledge of radiation at dentist offices is almost irrelevant. There are many challenges in being in space, but there have been humans living on the international space station for periods of 437 days. They have the same shielding and issues as men heading to the moon except the moon missions were much shorter.

Are you also a flat earthers as well as a believer that the earth is about 4000 yrs old?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 12:27 PM   #43
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I buy into what is real and true There is such a thing as radiation fields above the Earths atmosphere. Pity you only buy into what the Media tells you.

This has been discussed and researched. Astronauts with long exposure have had some health issues from radiation. If you are really interested, I suppose you could study it.
Old 03-17-2024, 12:33 PM   #44
HoHound
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2
Sir, your knowledge of radiation at dentist offices is almost irrelevant. There are many challenges in being in space, but there have been humans living on the international space station for periods of 437 days. They have the same shielding and issues as men heading to the moon except the moon missions were much shorter."

"Are you also a flat earthers as well as a believer that the earth is about 4000 yrs old?
I'm a Gen X-er so I grew up with Carl Sagan. Earth is 4.5 billion years old and it's round. The Van Allen radiation belt is outside of Earths lower orbit so it's a non issue for the current space station. The radiation belt is between the lower orbit and the moon, however. I don't mind the name calling. In fact, I welcome it so fire away.
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 12:50 PM   #45
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
This has been discussed and researched. Astronauts with long exposure have had some health issues from radiation. If you are really interested, I suppose you could study it.
Here's a clip of Apollo Astronaut Allen Bean in an interview discussing the Van Allen Radiation Belts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHfsHYg7Yoo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women