Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2021, 09:05 AM   #46
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
BE ON TIME. A few minutes to 10 minutes late is understandable; 30 mins to 2 hours isn’t. This is probably my largest complaint.
Sad to say the 30 mins to 2 hours late happens more often than not. Is there a separate hooker time zone?
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:44 AM   #47
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Hooker time seems mor prevalent than hooker math
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 02:04 PM   #48
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Hooker time seems mor prevalent than hooker math
No shit, Sherdoc!
Jack Scheidt is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 08:04 PM   #49
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

There is that Tourette’s again. 😜
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 04:11 PM   #50
Southernnavyvet
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I'm still kind of green to all of this, but the biggest issue I have really experienced is communication and responsiveness problems. I mean, I've had providers cancel on me, blow me off, suddenly be out of town, things happen; and yeah that kind of stuff sucks but It's when they don't communicate that these things are going on, or don't respond in a timely manner that it becomes an issue. If you can't make an appointment let me know, but at the same time, also let me know when you would next be available. I don't really see what you lady's do as any different from any other private owned business. Customer service is a must. Actually when it really comes down to it, that's really everything. As a client, I expect/want to feel important. That means respond to my requests in a timely manner. If you send me a text out of the blue, and I don't respond immediately don't catch an attitude. I don't know about the others here, but I sure don't keep peoples names/numbers from the hobby programmed into my phone, so when I answer or ask who it is, also don't be upset and catch an attitude.
Southernnavyvet is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 08:58 PM   #51
pulaskirascal
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deibrem View Post
The only thing I really have had trouble with is having other people there. One girl I saw had a girl in her hotel room with her and was offended that I asked if she could leave us two alone.
I had a La Quinta special (Fair Park & I-630) for one of my very first experiences in the hobby. When I entered the room for a 60 buck QV, the provider introduced me to her friend who was doing her hair in the bathroom. The friend joined us -- although she wasn't enthused to do so (which totally killed the mood). I somehow managed to finish but with me being *VERY* new to the hobby and also very cautious about being robbed, I only had the 60 dollars I had intended to pay.

So, my very first MFF threeway was at the La Quinta Inn and it only set me back 60 dollars... but in the end, I think that's fair because I had to get mentally passed the girl I didn't want to be there participating and killing the vibe.
pulaskirascal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women