Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2021, 08:00 PM   #16
farmncityboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0lfnutt View Post
I have to agree with the earlier posts. Most important of all is probably the hardest to deliver consistently and that is the illusion of passion. Communication/responsiveness is very important as well and second only to IOP on my book. Menu- make sure if you advertise GFE you know what that entails and provide it consistently. Attitude/personality is also a huge turn on. We are here to have fun and escape reality for a bit.
This!
farmncityboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:23 PM   #17
Nunyabiznas
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

My top complaint is the lack of providers in NEA. 😔
Nunyabiznas is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:01 AM   #18
Rustonbailey
Gaining Momentum

Agree with the poster who mentioned response timeliness. Everyone is busy and perhaps not able to respond to an outreach immediately. But if one can’t respond within an hour or two at the most, then it’s probably too late. Don’t hit me back six hours after I reached out asking if I’m still interested.
Rustonbailey is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 11:46 AM   #19
BuckHunter918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I would also add, the sudden no response you get. Not really sure what triggers that but often you can be communicating good with a provider and then there is just nothing. Many times that leads to NCNS. I'm fine if something comes up and you have to change or cancel, but don't leave me hanging waiting for an answer. Open communication is the best, even if it is something I don't want to hear.
BuckHunter918 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 01:51 PM   #20
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Three things that will result in me never trying to make contact again are:

1. Don't leave me waiting and wondering. Both provider and client should be responsible and considerate with communication and scheduling. Appointments should be kept whenever possible. When an appointment needs to be canceled, provide as much notice as possible. Emergencies happen, but there is almost never a good reason for NCNS. At the very least, it takes only minimal effort to text "can't make it, will explain later."

2. Don't bait and switch with fake photos or fake promises of what to expect. No one likes to feel tricked or manipulated.

3. Don't make upsell pitches as the evening fun progresses, and definitely don't run a scam stating that a suggested charitable donation was only to make an appearance at the door.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 02:04 PM   #21
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Sounds like you are speaking from personal experience, Willro. Agree none of those warrants a repeat attempt.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 04:29 PM   #22
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Be on time, and let us know what's on the menu. As far as the appointment the illusion of passion.
11882 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 05:31 PM   #23
h2s4u2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Things that I don't like:

Clock watching

Taking calls/texts during a date

Upselling for anything outside of vanilla

Rush jobs

Shit attitude

Slow response time

Cancellations due to having other dates scheduled at the same time

Big One - Don't bring another person on our date unless it is specified that this is what our date will entail.

Legit had a date and her driver came in with her and she demanded extra for the other girl who drove her to the date. Then said the girl would wait on her phone until our date was finished. Then demanded food and drinks for the drive home.

Independent ladies only please. Drive yourself or I can pay for you to take an Uber or a Lyft.
Do not have a driver other than yourself. Especially a male driver. If I see you show up and there is a guy in the vehicle, I'm not answering the door. I will consider this as you actively cancelling our date.
Do not show up to the date with another person accompanying you.
h2s4u2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 05:54 PM   #24
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2s4u2 View Post
Big One - Don't bring another person on our date unless it is specified that this is what our date will entail.

Legit had a date and her driver came in with her and she demanded extra for the other girl who drove her to the date. Then said the girl would wait on her phone until our date was finished. Then demanded food and drinks for the drive home.
That is very odd. I’ve never heard of anyone doing that before. Wow!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 08:31 PM   #25
Mr. Rothstein
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Burning the clock and making the client wait past the appointment time.

Not being freshly showered. Kills the session when you are hit with a whiff of no bueno in K9.

Lack of IOP or dead fishing it during the session.
Mr. Rothstein is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:27 PM   #26
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Respecting the thread, if she is my TOP. Wouldn't be a discussion.

For some it's pretty simple, respect one another. Be clean, professional, as others have said don't lie about expectations, be on time, respond in a timely manner, love the Benjamin's given. It's a hobby.

Hide your wrappers, clean your skimmers, don't press others and be discrete.

Be a woman of class. My thoughts!!
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 05:41 AM   #27
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
Hey everyone, I'm focusing on how to improve my business relationships and decided to start by digging my hand in the complaint jar.

What is something you see providers do that deters you from seeing them, or what is a common complaint you have with local providers or out of town ?

PLEASE DO NOT USE NAMES OR ANY IDENTIFYING INFO. This isn't a board to talk trash about providers or anybody else. I'm trying to make my business a better provider service , and sometimes you have to get down to the gritty to see where you need to make improvements. Constructive criticism is fine if done in a sweet way . I want to make sure we meet your needs with the new site , service and communication is key !! Hope everyone had a safe and productive weekend
Not honoring your word, lame excuse after lame excuse then crickets, if you make an agreement keep it.
bigdaddyar is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 06:17 AM   #28
j912x2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Slow response, wrong menu, old pics from 10 years ago. Being disconnected and mechanical
j912x2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 09:36 AM   #29
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

One of the best things I've had a provider do (well, aside from skill-related things) is turn the bedside clock toward the wall for the session. Although she didn't say this, that meant I was the one who needed to be aware of the time, which was fine by me, and I didn't stay past the agreed-on hour. A little gesture that meant a lot.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 12:22 PM   #30
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

What everyone else has said. In addition:

1. Gossiping about other providers and/or hobbyists during the session.
2. Contacting other providers and threatening them if they don't raise their rates (and yes this does happen).
3. Harassing me to give a provider a review. That's my choice.
arealone is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women