Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2021, 08:19 PM   #1
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page
Question Hey Guys !What is your TOP provider complaints

Hey everyone, I'm focusing on how to improve my business relationships and decided to start by digging my hand in the complaint jar.

What is something you see providers do that deters you from seeing them, or what is a common complaint you have with local providers or out of town ?

PLEASE DO NOT USE NAMES OR ANY IDENTIFYING INFO. This isn't a board to talk trash about providers or anybody else. I'm trying to make my business a better provider service , and sometimes you have to get down to the gritty to see where you need to make improvements. Constructive criticism is fine if done in a sweet way . I want to make sure we meet your needs with the new site , service and communication is key !! Hope everyone had a safe and productive weekend
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 08:57 PM   #2
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Personality is very important to me. I want apmeone I click with. Someone as beautiful on the inside as outside. I would never see someone that is mean or hateful.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:23 AM   #3
AJPrufrock
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I like a session to be about me. It’s selfish but that’s what you pay for. Too few providers disconnect the outside during a date. Conversation is fine. Politics, religion, literature. All fine. I don’t need to know if her family hates her or someone on the board is picking on her.
There are plenty of guys willing to commiserate. I don’t have to take up the slack. I prefer my whine in a very small glass if at all.
AJPrufrock is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 04:53 AM   #4
Elvisisalive
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Chemistry! Timelines and responsiveness! A lady with no chemistry or at least illusion of passion generally is a no go. For me, ladies with no regard to time can be frustrating. I play hard but work hard. Generally have something on the calendar when I get back to the real world. Responsiveness really gets me. When asked by a provider, “ hey we need to…or when can we…”. Then you get crickets for hours or days is also frustrating. We all have lives and responsibility but poor responsiveness can be frustrating for me especially when I’m solicited by the provider.
Elvisisalive is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 06:07 AM   #5
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvisisalive View Post
Chemistry! Timelines and responsiveness! A lady with no chemistry or at least illusion of passion generally is a no go. For me, ladies with no regard to time can be frustrating. I play hard but work hard. Generally have something on the calendar when I get back to the real world. Responsiveness really gets me. When asked by a provider, “ hey we need to…or when can we…”. Then you get crickets for hours or days is also frustrating. We all have lives and responsibility but poor responsiveness can be frustrating for me especially when I’m solicited by the provider.
+1
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 06:07 AM   #6
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I have to agree with the earlier posts. Most important of all is probably the hardest to deliver consistently and that is the illusion of passion. Communication/responsiveness is very important as well and second only to IOP on my book. Menu- make sure if you advertise GFE you know what that entails and provide it consistently. Attitude/personality is also a huge turn on. We are here to have fun and escape reality for a bit.
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 08:12 AM   #7
gaint456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Good customer service goes a long way. Be on time and good communication is key to set up times. As far as during the date, for me I want full attention and for her to really try and impress me. Its not a actual date they are providing a service, some girls don't care or don't understand that.
gaint456 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 08:35 AM   #8
gaint456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Knowing what's on the menu is a good thing also. I know that can get a little sketchy for some girls. Its an important thing because that's ultimately what we are doing this for.
gaint456 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:29 AM   #9
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Re the menu, prefer the menu be available without up charges so no surprises on the fee.
Old 06-14-2021, 09:49 AM   #10
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

I agree with all points made in the previous posts. Most important are those taking-care-of-business skills. Responsiveness, basically. A clean, safe incall. The ability to be discreet about whatever you learn about who I am and to trust that I will do likewise.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 10:17 AM   #11
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

I did not even think of that Slowhand because I always assume this encounter will be handled professionally but that can be a dangerous assumption. The #1 most important thing to me is my safety. Worrying about a boyfriend pulling a gun, an attempted robbery or the threat to blackmail me with exposure is what makes me keep coming back to my preferred provider. The potential of being outed and ruining my personal life is not a risk I would ever knowingly want to take.
Old 06-14-2021, 01:56 PM   #12
Murf76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

This may sounds crazy to some of you but I prefer a lady that screens and screens thoroughly. The more she screens, the safer I feel when I visit her. That's why I do most of my "shopping" on P411. I have a bunch of "likes" from my past visits and use that to "open the door" so to speak, but I also don't mind answering a few other questions as long as they don't get too invasive into my personal data.
Murf76 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 03:07 PM   #13
Doug48
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Not providing a reference to other providers.
Doug48 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 03:10 PM   #14
ANP
Registered Member

1) Being late! 2) Not being ready in terms of hair, make up.3) Lying to me. About anything. I hate a liar.

Oh.... and “Hey ya’ll”! My first post. ��
ANP is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 07:54 PM   #15
infamousrock
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Once we make contact I appreciate a responsive and consistent process until the transaction is made and the I appreciate the discretion afterwards. I hate getting random responses from providers days or hours late. By then you don't know what I got going on or if contacting randomly would put me in an awkward position. The day that I find someone that I know when I contact and set something up that it's a pretty guaranteed arrangement and no worries after the fact I will cherish that arrangement for as long as they are a provider.
infamousrock is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women